AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ronda Rousey

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh geez, you had to resort to the made up "well I know someone" that people here always do when they can't make their point haha. I hope that dude doesn't really exist. Bruce Lee quote totally changed my mind tho!! Another argument that is popular is would Bruce be able to compete in modern day mma. Many say no, glorified stuntman, no tdd, yadayada but I feel dude could have been decent if given time to adapt.

32? What a fossil, basically just waiting to die at that point.

Up next for Rousey (11-0 MMA, 5-0 UFC) is a UFC 190 pay-per-view headliner against Bethe Correia (9-0 MMA, 3-0 UFC). The event takes place Aug. 1 at HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro.

Up next for Rousey (11-0 MMA, 5-0 UFC) is a UFC 190 pay-per-view headliner against Bethe Correia (9-0 MMA, 3-0 UFC). The event takes place Aug. 1 at HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro.
Interesting. Ronda pitted against Bethe Correia, someone who is clearly not a man. Should be a good fight.

And Punk is right. You have clearly aged. Like a fine wine, or perhaps some sort of gourmet cheese.

32? What a fossil, basically just waiting to die at that point.

That's it ya whippersnapper, don't make get my belt! lol

tumblr_md0qv7Ykqa1rkxs3xo2_400.png

Last edited:
Started following her on Twitter after her amazing performance on Howard Stern. She did well on Kimmel the other night, too. She's a gem.

Ronda is an elite judoka who has competed with and beaten men in judo.

She has world-class grappling skills, and I think it's fair to say that she could probably submit some featherweight or bantamweight UFC fighters, especially those who are primarily strikers. Remember, just about every fight eventually goes to the ground, especially when one of the fighters is a high-level grappler. She would just have to cover up, move, and hit a takedown early on.

Karo Parisyan, a high-level judoka and former UFC fighter with wins over Matt Serra, Nick Diaz and Phil Baroni, trained with Rousey. This is what he said about her:

“Why is Ronda frickin good? Why is Ronda an animal, this little white girl? Because guys would not come train with us,” he said. “They didn’t want to come train with us, because they thought we were animals and we would hurt them. Ronda was this little white girl that would get on the mat and cry.

“I would have to yell at her and say, ‘You better suck your lip back in right now and get on the f–king mat. We’re not dealing with your crap, Ronda.’ And she would suck it in. I would say a small joke and maybe smile, and boom, she was on the mat again, and she was f–king dudes up. That’s why she’s so good, because she was training with animals like us. And she’s naturally strong. Ronda’s legit.”

Does that mean she could dominate a male weight class? No, and I don't think anybody is reasonably trying to argue that. She certainly hasn't claimed that.

But it amuses me to no end how incredibly threatened some guys get over the idea that a woman might be able to best them in a fight.

This is probably my favorite picture of Ronda

tumblr_ns0f0e49DL1rjl0hwo1_1280.jpg

Future victims for Rousey in action in a little bit on Fox. Tate would be better for business I'd guess but Eye would be a fresh match up. Don't think either have much of a chance but I'd like to see Tate get another shot.

Future victims for Rousey in action in a little bit on Fox. Tate would be better for business I'd guess but Eye would be a fresh match up. Don't think either have much of a chance but I'd like to see Tate get another shot.
This fight really highlighted the absurdity of all this "Ronda could kick my ass" crap that has been mentioned.

Ronda could not kick my ass, because I couldn't even get the damn fight. 3, 4, or 5 place contenders would shut me down long before I could get a shot at her.

Amazing few seconds as always. So fast, so powerful, so calculating. Looking forward to Rousey-Tate III. Might see a second round for the second time.

After seeing the picture Joe Rogan had up of Ronda working out, I kind of figured that is how it would go.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Well I just did a simple google search for "men vs women martial arts" and was able to find plenty of examples of women beating men in mma competitions so...

Also, one of the (male) teachers at my tkd school happens to know Ronda personally, and he thinks that she stands a pretty good chance against some of the male ufc fighters. And he's a Master so he knows what he's talking about.

To quote the movie Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story "It isn't size or strength that matters. It's focus. you all have a chi, an inner spirit. Focus and then there's nothing you cannot bend to your will."

Oh and for the record I'm only 32, that's hardly elderly.
oh hello

About the video, Those 3 men are all real Black Belt holders, but must not have trained for like 10 years and ahhhh... they are all comedians. knew their roles on the TV show.

Although im not saying that their fights were "staged" or "fixed". They just look like common judo matches of average guys who have black belt in judo fought an Olympian Judo-ka to me. Black belt in Judo is something for sure, but Olympians? They are totally different level, almost different creatures i would say. And thats the theme of that TV show.

And YES, Some of female MMA fighters can beat some of male fighters. At least most of male fighters of UFC know well how those current female fighters in UFC are tough.

Otherwise the story will be different in the gym/dojyo or in "real" Octagon, Cage or. Ring. Fighters can take advantages of weight by re- hydrating after weigh-in for current unified rules. Recovering his weight nearly 10 lbs in 24 hours is not so rare for male fighters, on the other hand, Female body is not like that. So we can see current regulations/rules about weight classes and weigh-in are not fair if there was a fight between a female fighter and a male fighter. Without fair regulations/rules, no one will see it as a sport or an athletic competition.

Loooong time ago, the Great female kick boxer Lucia Rijker(you may know her as an actress in the movie "Million Dollar Baby") had to fight a male MuayThai fighter cause of the lack of female opponents. She was too strong for other girls at that time.
Lucia Rijker Vs. Somchai Jaidee

This fight was aired on Japanese National TV NHK as sport news i remember. At this time. we had learned that its just NOT fair, quantities and strength of muscles are way much different between men and women even at the same weight. And we stopped to think about the fighting of different genders,

Go visit fightergirs.net or mma.tv and ask the fighters if you are curious. They will tell you how female fighters are tough and skillful. but they will also tell you that no need to think about competing against men. Or Josh Barnett may tell you much deeper and logical via twitter or on the forums of above 2 sites.

oh, i just remember another video and story. its funny and will make you smile too !
https://koolpaw.wordpress.com/2010/06/07/he-is-ok/
Sarah Kaufman was the Champion of female 135lbs class at Strikefotce at this time.The kid "Alexi" was only 15 or so and just had started to train MMA i heard.

Alexi Argyriou is now 22 yo , has record of 4-0-0 for Amateure Fights. 2-0-0 (2TKO) as a professional MMA fighter.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Correia got her ass fucking HANDED TO HER. && she deserved everything she got, for relentlessly talking shit out of her asshole for months. I would be embarrassed. Ronda Rousey is fucking BAD ASS. I'm not even into MMA, or anything kind of fighting/martial arts, etc... But I ended up watching the fight anyways [someone else in my house wanted to] && man. 34 seconds. LOLOLOLO. I love her.

The Onion did an infographic on her and I decided to steal it and post here.
It's pretty big but worth the click. In truth, I was curious to try this handy "Upload a File" option. It worked!
Ronda.Rousey.jpg

• Funny!
Reactions: fandango
Not trying to stir the pot here (maybe a little), but I would love to see Ronda Rousey rip Floyd Mayweather's arm off and then beat him with it. In a purely metaphorical sense, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.