AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rotate Camera 90 degrees ??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Just wondering if there is a way possible to do this.
My webcam is cheap - Logitech c270. It's 1280x720 and it's great for doing cam2cam with models but my desktop and I are too close to one another so at any given point I can't fit my whole body or even half of it in. So doing cam2cam I always have to either show only my face or only ... you know.

If I use my phone then the portrait mode is fantastic and can fit my body in the frame fine, but I don't want to be watching a model on my small screen (I know I could cast the screen to my PC, but i'd prefer to do it all on PC).

So I was wondering if anyone knows a way I could physically rotate my camera 90 degrees so it's then 720x1280, and then have some app on my computer where I can rotate it back so it's back to normal.
Surely there must be a simple way to do this right?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

What about using your phone with DroidCam, you can rotate portait/landscape and flick how you want.
I use it, and adapted a little camera's tripod to use with it in landscape:
2021-07-01 18.25.07.jpg
(yes, It's made with 2 pizza's tripod screwed together on a cam's tripod)

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
(yes, It's made with 2 pizza's tripod screwed together on a cam's tripod)
Now we finally know what these are for!!!!!
I know, they are to keep the top of the box off of the pizza.

Yes, droid cam or some other app to use your phone as an external webcam with your computer.

• Hugs
Reactions: DoD404
Status
Not open for further replies.