AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rude regular

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it now folks.. I'm a dumbass🤣 talking to you and getting some outsider input has made me realise just how much I was wrong for keeping him around.
Not at all! I suspect that you are merely too kind and also, understandably perhaps trying to figure out how to keep a paying customer. But some customers are truly just not worth the hassle.
All good in Lexis world, moving on and forgetting he exists 💪🏻
👍

I don't have any input that hasn't already been said, but one thing I have learned on these sites, a lot of the older guys are usually the more rude and immature ones, bizarrely.
Maybe I am hanging out in the wrong rooms, but this is what I see - and it's on multiple sites, not just one.
Sadly, immaturity is not the sole preserve of the young. :(

(and that is coming from one who himself is definitely no longer young!)

Actually, one thing I want to say and point out, "at him" is the fact he DID get the vibrations when he tipped for it, since someone was controlling the toy, the vibrations were there, just not "his" vibrations, and heck, maybe the vibrations at the time of him tipping were HIGHER that what he tipped for, so he probably got more than his token/tip worth.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Actually, one thing I want to say and point out, "at him" is the fact he DID get the vibrations when he tipped for it, since someone was controlling the toy, the vibrations were there, just not "his" vibrations, and heck, maybe the vibrations at the time of him tipping were HIGHER that what he tipped for, so he probably got more than his token/tip worth.

That and when I was done with the show I did the goal he reached straight away and that is when his tips came through, it's not like I sat back, put the Domi away and went 'eh, fuck your tips' ??

That and when I was done with the show I did the goal he reached straight away and that is when his tips came through, it's not like I sat back, put the Domi away and went 'eh, fuck your tips' ??

There are plenty of other members (less stressful than that crybaby) around to spend on you. And, for all we know, that guy may have even been turning off other decent members from the room with his annoying behavior. Good riddance.

@Lexi_Summers Can’t wait for your post in a week or so about how great you feel and how fun your streams are again!!! ))

Happy Birthday!!! :party:

And, for all we know, that guy may have even been turning off other decent members from the room with his annoying behavior. Good riddance.

This. Personally, I know I’ve avoided rooms in the past because of a regular that annoyed me so much I couldn’t enjoy being there. I doubt I’m the only one.

Once it becomes clear that guy isn’t returning to your room, you might find a few tippers coming out of the woodwork that were just waiting for a more pleasant time to visit you.

I used to debate banning/muting as a baby cam model. Now I'm freaking using the option all the time lol. It's definitely harder with those who've tipped decently and have a history with, but if your mood drops when they're in the room or if you feel you have to walk on eggshells, time to get rid of what's causing your uneasiness. Ban, block/ignore and never think of them again. This dude was completely manipulative and immature. This is my face now when I see bullshit in my room lol

No Way Meme GIF

I had a regular just like this... almost to a t. I banned him from my room once but on my site they are allowed back in after 30 days if you don't ban them again, so I decided to give him another chance. Honestly, it wasn't worth it. In my experience, the more annoying they become, the less they contribute to my income anyway. It has definitely taught me a lesson about how I need to set boundaries and how I want to run my room, which actually has made me much more confident, but if he crosses the line again he's out. New regulars will always come through for you, don't feel like this one person is holding your room together!!! You are!

Status
Not open for further replies.