AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sailor Moon Crystal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched it yet but plan to ASAP I can't wait, I'm SO excited! I'll be sure to come back after I get to see it and report. I hope my fellow Sailor Moon fans are enjoying it!

Planning on coming my Sailor Mercury costume and watching it later...while eating cheesecake

I watched it today! It was wonderful. I started crying silently as soon as it the opening theme came on because I was so happy and there are so many feels from childhood about Sailor Moon. I completely lost it and started ugly crying during the transformation sequence! It was very similar to the original first episode with some changes that I really liked. Kinda similar to how the reboot of NGE was often shot for shot but there were changes that still made it feel like you were watching something new. I'm really excited for more!

So, I did get to watch it, and I really liked it! I need to sit down a really write a good post about my thoughts. :)

Shaun__ said:
I liked the first episode, it really reminded me of the manga.
I really need to read the manga!!!!

Shaun__ said:
I liked the first episode, it really reminded me of the manga.

That's one of the things I'm really excited about! From what I've gathered Crystal is supposed to be more faithful to the original manga.

I really don't want to wait until the 19th for the next episode! T______T I'm probably going to end up re-watching the original anime between releases of new Crystal episodes because I am obsessed.

I love Sailor Moon so much...I named my first child "Darien". No lie. My husband wouldn't allow me to name our daughter Mina..

I tried to watch the episodes but my stupid computer freaked out. I was trying to watch it on some crappy site, I don't have Hulu.

Reactions: hapa74
I loved the revamp of it. There's some things here and there that make me irked, but that's more the animation nerd in me than the Sailor Moon fan. (I really hate the CGI look they use for the transformation sequence).

I love how original it is being.
If you guys can't watch it on Hulu, try crunchyroll!

Reactions: adorkabelle
Sailor Moon was my first & favorite anime as a kid. My mom used to watch it with me, and since she recently moved in with me we've been watching the episodes together like when I was little.

The feeling of nostalgia was overwhelming. We both screamed at the transformations; comparing and contrasting the differences and similarities. I think it's beautiful, funny, clever, but over all it's the show I fell for when I was 6. It's perfect, and I can't wait to see the rest of the sailor scouts and the fight between Sailor Moon and Queen Beryl! :toothy7:

LilLitaRose said:
I loved the revamp of it. There's some things here and there that make me irked, but that's more the animation nerd in me than the Sailor Moon fan. (I really hate the CGI look they use for the transformation sequence).

I'm enjoying the story, it is so close to the manga which makes my nerdy little heart happy; and the style of the art is closer to the manga as well. Buuuuut, some of the animation is a little rough IMHO.

Still super happy it's back on the air!
When I was in jr high my little nerdy girl clique loved sailor moon and we'd write notes to one another as the scouts (I was totally sailor moon, hahaha).

Reactions: LilLitaRose
adorkabelle said:
LilLitaRose said:

I'm enjoying the story, it is so close to the manga which makes my nerdy little heart happy; and the style of the art is closer to the manga as well. Buuuuut, some of the animation is a little rough IMHO.

Still super happy it's back on the air!
When I was in jr high my little nerdy girl clique loved sailor moon and we'd write notes to one another as the scouts (I was totally sailor moon, hahaha).

AGREED!
I cannot wait to see how R and S comes out.

Reactions: adorkabelle
Status
Not open for further replies.