AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Saying no politely

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nextdoormilf

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 9, 2016
MFC Username
Nextdoormilf
Hi all,

So I'm still really new to camming been on MFC for about two weeks. Was hoping for some advice.

I have had this happen on at least 3 occasions someone has tipped a random amount like 3 tokens and asked me in tip comment to do something like "rub my pussy". I charge 50 tokens for a simple flash so no way I'm going to do that for 3 tokens.

This has not been discussed in anyway before hand.

So my questions
1) do you get this kind of thing?
2) when you do, do you ignore or advise you're not doing it and why.

Thanks K xx

Block his ass. He's wasting your time and is being rude.

Perks of this job is that you do exactly what you want in your room. If people are being distespectful to you, you don't have to be nice to them, just ignore and concentrate on the paying members... these 3 token 'show pussy bb' guys would have never turned into serious tippers anyway.

Welcome to MFC by the way :)

"Thanks for those 3 tokens, but that's not even enough for a pussy flash" or something along those lines should get the message across pretty clearly.

Dudes who do shit like that know what they're doing; they're just hoping you'll feel obligated to follow through with their request.

Most of the time I don't even bother to be polite when I say no :angelic: the guys who actually do tip usually get a kick out of it, too.

Maybe try something like.... For 3 tokens I give you a smile, it will be X amount more for pussy rub or whatever the request is.
I do agree with the advice the girls gave you but as a new model I think it's good to give a tipper a chance to come good.

Reactions: Nextdoormilf
"No thank you. I don't want to do that. Next time please ask before tipping."

Reactions: SaffronBurke
You don't need to and should not be polite when someone throws 3 nickels at you and asks for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.