AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SC tokens and chat didn't appeared

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
chaturbate.com
hi! so I was online for about 2 hours while in chat I had nothing, no tips, nobody talk ( very unussualy ) and after a while I've seen that I have in my tokens balance few hundred tokens, when I checked my tokes history I could see that was people who tipped me but tips didn't appeared; I can just imagine how dispointed was that people when they got no reactions not even a thank you from me. can you check what happened and did something? thankyou very much!
@Charlie_SC @xChloe

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou
Thanks for letting me know about this situation; it does sound very frustrating.

As far as I know, this can happen if a model uses a VPN or an anonymizer.

But if it's not your case, please, PM your nickname and the type and version of the browser; I'll check everything additionally.

Upvote 0
I have had this happen to me too a couple of times recently. The tips appear only after refreshing the chat, often with very frustrated messages from users who have tipped and I have not responded to their tips...

I use google chrome (Version 107.0.5304.110 (Official Build) (x86_64) ) to broadcast with no vpn or anomizer.

Upvote 0
Thanks for letting me know about this situation; it does sound very frustrating.

As far as I know, this can happen if a model uses a VPN or an anonymizer.

But if it's not your case, please, PM your nickname and the type and version of the browser; I'll check everything additionally.
ny nickname is Ellamilano9 and I use Chrome 107.0.5304.107 ( Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10

Upvote 0
Can i ask, when you ladies experienced this, were you also experiencing no sounds for tips and private show requests?
A model did say to me 2 days ago (Wednesday) she could not hear any tip sounds or private show requests sounds, and I know you can't disable those in the model settings (or you couldn't). I think because of it, she did lose a couple of privates, unfortunately. I am wondering if it's related. She did refresh and also restarted the stream and it was the same for her entire show (a couple of hours). But then the next day it was all working fine - and she said she didn't change anything to make it start working again.

Today I am experiencing problems myself on streams where they are randomly turning black for me. Other sites are working fine, but it's just happening on SC (sometimes it turns black and stays like it until I refresh, and sometimes it corrects itself and loads the video stream again after a few seconds). Just wondering if this is all related

Upvote 0
Can i ask, when you ladies experienced this, were you also experiencing no sounds for tips and private show requests?
A model did say to me 2 days ago (Wednesday) she could not hear any tip sounds or private show requests sounds, and I know you can't disable those in the model settings (or you couldn't). I think because of it, she did lose a couple of privates, unfortunately. I am wondering if it's related. She did refresh and also restarted the stream and it was the same for her entire show (a couple of hours). But then the next day it was all working fine - and she said she didn't change anything to make it start working again.

Today I am experiencing problems myself on streams where they are randomly turning black for me. Other sites are working fine, but it's just happening on SC (sometimes it turns black and stays like it until I refresh, and sometimes it corrects itself and loads the video stream again after a few seconds). Just wondering if this is all related
This is how my page looked like after 2 hours. So no tips visible, implicitly no sound of tips, nor sound for the guy who become king, no chating, no sound of private request or anything. Just a black empty chat room.

Attachments

• 20221110_203049.jpg
    20221110_203049.jpg
    818.3 KB · Views: 13
Upvote 0
Today I am experiencing problems myself on streams where they are randomly turning black for me. Other sites are working fine, but it's just happening on SC (sometimes it turns black and stays like it until I refresh, and sometimes it corrects itself and loads the video stream again after a few seconds).
Must admit I have always had this type of thing happen randomly. I just figured it was to do with Australia's lousy internet infrastructure.

Upvote 0
This happened to me before; clearing cache/cookies solved the problem for me. In Chrome:
Code:
Ctrl + H
Clear browsing data (left-hand side)
Advanced
All time
Check everything
CTRL+SHIFT+Del will open the same page to clear cache and cookies. Works on all browsers too as far as I know

Upvote 0
Any of you people who had these problems, are you also having problems when you're in a private show?
A model I watch seems to have her private shows keep disconnecting. Her connection seems fine when she is in public, not being interrupted, but then a few minutes into a private or cam2cam show and it disconnects, and it's not just 1 or 2 people it's happening with. I'd say her connection, but like I say there is no problem when she is in public chat/stream.

(she has contacted support today, but I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue)

Upvote 0
Thank you everyone.
We are looking into this issue and investigating further.

If anyone has tried clearing cache/cookies as per comments above from @Autumn Nights and @KingMarti and it resolved the problem, please let me know.

Upvote 0
Thank you everyone.

If anyone has tried clearing cache/cookies as per comments above from @Autumn Nights and @KingMarti and it resolved the problem, please let me know.
@Charlie_SC sorry this may not be about what u asked here but i have no choice but to Ask u i made a thread where i Tagged or rather mentioned u in my post many Hours Ago Regarding issues with my Account but as far am concerned no one seems to be Answering or responding to my Question or Helping me out not even your support so am just wondering where else am i supposed to post or Ask for help ??This is Frustrating as am Stuck Kindly can u look at my post and see how u can help .Am not sure if my post are being read .i hope u will see this post and respond ..

Thanks..

Upvote 0
Hello @BlackCoffee

We kindly ask that you do not open multiple threads regarding the same topics.
I have responded to your other threads and your PMs, whilst I can see our Support team is also assisting you via the opened Support tickets.

We are doing our best to answer all queries promptly and thank you for your patience in advance.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC sorry this may not be about what u asked here but i have no choice but to Ask u i made a thread where i Tagged or rather mentioned u in my post many Hours Ago Regarding issues with my Account but as far am concerned no one seems to be Answering or responding to my Question or Helping me out not even your support so am just wondering where else am i supposed to post or Ask for help ??This is Frustrating as am Stuck Kindly can u look at my post and see how u can help .Am not sure if my post are being read .i hope u will see this post and respond ..

Thanks..
Are you aware that site reps here are human beings? Human beings need to sleep, eat and do some other things besides being at work 24/7 to assist you. Not to mention is was the weekend and time zones are a thing as well.

Upvote 0
Are you aware that site reps here are human beings? Human beings need to sleep, eat and do some other things besides being at work 24/7 to assist you. Not to mention is was the weekend and time zones are a thing as well.
No worries she has seen my post and responded to me privately !!!

Upvote 0
Hello @BlackCoffee

We kindly ask that you do not open multiple threads regarding the same topics.
I have responded to your other threads and your PMs, whilst I can see our Support team is also assisting you via the opened Support tickets.

We are doing our best to answer all queries promptly and thank you for your patience in advance.
@Charlie_SC My Apologies i had not seen or gotten any pm by the time i was posting this..My apologies once Again 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Thank you everyone.

I cleared cookies and I had exactlly same problem when I brodcast next time on 12Nov . I will give another try later today but as long tips and chat are not avaliable or visible anymore I will have to close this site until the problem will be resolved by support.
@Charlie_SC

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Unfortunately you've been a victim and hacked by someone in the stripchat staff. They are taking your tips directing them to another account. Most likely SC staff is working with a few other models where your tips are being transferred to their account.The bad thing is this could only be done from the backend meaning this is clearly an inside job involving staff. Google stripchat breach.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately you've been a victim and hacked by someone in the stripchat staff. They are taking your tips directing them to another account. Most likely SC staff is working with a few other models where your tips are being transferred to their account.The bad thing is this could only be done from the backend meaning this is clearly an inside job involving staff. Google stripchat breach.

I know a lot of us understand that this is just a joke, but I think some people (especially those who go into panic/anxious mode) will read this and probably think you're being serious.
They will just skim it and see "hacked" and the rest of the message may not even register properly, so better not to joke too much about it since many models/users do get hacked.

(just my thoughts)

Upvote 0
I know a lot of us understand that this is just a joke, but I think some people (especially those who go into panic/anxious mode) will read this and probably think you're being serious.
Look at this person's messaging history, constant bagging of SC and praising of CB.

They would seem to be serious in their accusations! :( :facepalm:

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Look at this person's messaging history, constant bagging of SC and praising of CB.

They would seem to be serious in their accusations! :( :facepalm:

Oh wow really? I genuinely didn't realise that wow - well then, if it's serious then it's very stupid, but I still have hope that it was sarcasm lol

Upvote 0
Oh wow really? I genuinely didn't realise that wow - well then, if it's serious then it's very stupid, but I still have hope that it was sarcasm lol

They will just skim it and see "hacked" and the rest of the message may not even register properly, so better not to joke too much about it since many models/users do get hacked.

(just my thoughts)

No, that member bootleg505 (now banned) wasn't joking around or being sarcastic. They have a stick up their ass about Stripchat, and have been PMing some of us on this forum, demanding we "stop suggesting Stripchat" to other posters. 🙄 Their post history will show them trash-talking Stripchat and Stripchat Support...while singing praises about Chaturbate (What is this...Opposite Day or something? 😂). I just now noticed that they'd even called another ACF poster an "idiot" earlier in a different post. Sheesh.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
Oh damn wow, ok. I really did think it was joking around because of how ridiculous the post was, so there was no other alternative in my mind that it had to be a joke haha

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0

I am a user and it happened to me yesterday

Upvote 0
Any of you people who had these problems, are you also having problems when you're in a private show?
A model I watch seems to have her private shows keep disconnecting. Her connection seems fine when she is in public, not being interrupted, but then a few minutes into a private or cam2cam show and it disconnects, and it's not just 1 or 2 people it's happening with. I'd say her connection, but like I say there is no problem when she is in public chat/stream.

(she has contacted support today, but I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue)
I am a user and yes it happened the other day and was unable to view a video because of it

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.