AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

scammed again on chaturbate, need your opinion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2022
hello everyone, this is not the first time it happens to me, scammed somehow on chaturbate, but i can't stand it now, some models are listing their snapchat or whatsapp for sale, so if caturbate allows it ,it means that odels must do it
there is that model who was apparently already banned under other names on other websites
i "bought" her whatsapp, she sent me a number that dos not exist
when i told her this and sent her my number she said she found me and was going to add me after work, but she did not, next time she was on she said she forgot and was going to do it but again she did not, i asked again and no response, today found her online and i asked and she did not respond, ,she went offline and came back, then she banned me, like i knew this was going to happen, i do not understand why some models have to do this, i was not rude or anything to her, the exact opposite friendly
i wrote to chaturbate support and they said they can not do anything and refuse tokens to be refunded
last year it happened and that model has so many complaints,of doing this, as soon as someone says that he tipped and did not get what he paid for she bans them, yet that model keeps coming back with different accounts
its not a lot really but i cant stand this and would like a refund and that model be warned
thank you for anyone who can advise me what to do

U dont understand why models are doing that? they do it for some extra tks not for you to fuck their brain on wassap... Sorry, but this is the reallity, ill never understand guys buying wassap.. what for? to send her dick pics or to fuck her brain ? Shes not really intrested in any of those .. i dont see the point on asking a cam model wassap, of course isnt ok what she did but u learn a new lesson ... noone is interested in your wassap texts, go on site, have fun and move on with your life ..

Upvote 0
i dont see the point on asking a cam model wassap, of course isnt ok what she did but u learn a new lesson ... noone is interested in your wassap texts, go on site, have fun and move on with your life ..
This is weird victim blaming. If someone is offering a service, you would expect them to be OK with giving that service. If someone puts up whatsapp as a service, what am I supposed to think?

That said, I think the safest form of communication/private shows/etc will always on the same site you met her on, OP. But I don't think it's your fault for getting scammed.

Upvote 0
This is weird victim blaming. If someone is offering a service, you would expect them to be OK with giving that service. If someone puts up whatsapp as a service, what am I supposed to think?

That said, I think the safest form of communication/private shows/etc will always on the same site you met her on, OP. But I don't think it's your fault for getting scammed.

This. It doesn't mean the model needs to read or reply to messages on that service (snap, WhatsApp etc) regularly.
Many models who offer these services for payment will set themselves to not be seen when they are online or read receipts etc and will just reply once a day or every other day or something. Which I think is fine - unless they are all "yeah I message you daily blah blah"

So, I do agree if a model is selling a service like whatsapp and you tip for it, you should at the very least give it to that person and add them, and then you can simple not go on whatsapp to message people (heck, you can even archive the chats and not receive notifications from them if you really want to do it this way).

Upvote 0
well since when she is on the site she is in private or busy working then sometimes you buy whatsapp or snap and get to know more, some models even have a dedicated phone for their fans..... she keeps getting bad rating the past 2 weeks, her name bianca_berry on cb, long time ago i was scammed by bboobscarol in a similar way, but she did give me her whatsapp but then was asking me to send her money each time i spoke to her
but when in this case bianca_berry knows exactly what she is doing she gave me a wrong number and kept giving promises until i got banned today,its just principles, i took screenshots of everything, not hard to prove that phone number she gave me does not exist

Upvote 0
i was very courteous, im on cb for 7 years on and off,i understand it is chaturbate but i m not the kind of member who send dick pics.....

Upvote 0
liliaterenzi_ was the model who scammed me last year, and chaturbate gave me back my tokens ,now whati dont undestand is that i went twice to her room with her latest account liliaterenzi_ and i twice saw members complaining about not receiving what they paid for and getting banned yetthis is her 4 th or fith account in approx a year all her accounts usually start with "lilia" like lilialovee__....

Upvote 0

She gaved him a number, right? :giggle: conected or not she gaved it,:) maybe she was planning to add him then she saw him pushing, u didnt add me ,. after work, again u didnt add me etc, i made a p[rint screen u gaved me wrong no,,and who knows what else stressed her .. , . she saw that wont end up good and just blocked him. sometimes u feel when something wont get well, better cut it from the start ..

Upvote 0
well i have the screenshots, i paid for something, its normal that i ask, i already exchanged about it 1 month earlier, and she knows

Upvote 0
well i have the screenshots, i paid for something, its normal that i ask, i already exchanged about it 1 month earlier, and she knows
in my opinion you got the right to ask your money back but not the right to ask for the model to be banned . She might have her reasons she decided to not add you ,we dont know both sides of story, happenend to me once., a guy tipped to buy 2 videos then i found out( checking his nick name;) he got a site where he resell the videos so even if he paied i didnt sent them anymore .. told him to ask his money back , dont know what he did but doesnt mean i was supposed to be banned becouse i decided to not do something i knew will create me problems for few tokens., .. And you are to stuck with this,, im sure didnt cost a forture, just consider it u helped someone with some money, u will get from the Univers 100 times more for beeing a great person and move on, also stop looking to know models better on wassap, almost noone is online to tell to strangers about their life more then they say on the site ..

Upvote 0
i was very courteous, im on cb for 7 years on and off,i understand it is chaturbate but i m not the kind of member who send dick pics.....
I hope you get your refund but in the future if you are looking for a model thats actually going to reply on whatsapp you will likely have better luck with a model that actually links to social media, has apps/bots, filled out her bio with.....anything....theres not even a name here.

Reactions: EllaM
Upvote 0
well yes like i said it already happened, bboobcarol_ for example charged 1000 tokens for her whatsapp and then each time exchange few messages was asking for money, i still have her paypal link saved but i moved on in that case, but for that one and i found something about her saying she was banned from an other website for some reasons, she is dishonest believe me it was approx 315 tokens but i just don't like when models do this, at least she already got 6 thumbs down in less than a month

Reactions: NotYou and EllaM
Upvote 0
bboobcarol_ for example charged 1000 tokens for her whatsapp and then each time exchange few messages was asking for money,
In this case though, it's a bit of a grey area because seems like neither of you made it clear what buying the whatsapp number meant. The model should have made it clear what exactly is included in the sale. But also as the customer, don't just go buying something without checking what you're buying? Maybe she was selling just 24hr access to purchase things from her, or maybe her deal was only 5 messages etc etc. It's the equivalent of going to a phone shop and buying "a phone", then getting upset that you only got given a secondhand Nokia brick.

Upvote 0
bboobcarol_ for example charged 1000 tokens for her whatsapp and then each time exchange few messages was asking for money

I mean, if you just paid for her WhatsApp number and you got it then you weren’t scammed. I get 1000 tokens can be a lot for some members to spend, but you can’t expect unlimited texting with a performer on their off time just because you paid them one time for their number.

Edit: @Sashacurves I think we posted right at the same time, haha. And, I totally agree.

Reminds me of my early camgirl days when I still sold Snapchat access and some guy who had tried haggling with me about my Snapchat price (before finally just paying the 200 tokens I charged then) got super pissed when I wasn’t posting super explicit cumshows to my Snapchat every day and said I scammed him. Despite me literally never saying I even offered that sort of content.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
well yes like i said it already happened, bboobcarol_ for example charged 1000 tokens for her whatsapp and then each time exchange few messages was asking for money, i still have her paypal link saved but i moved on in that case, but for that one and i found something about her saying she was banned from an other website for some reasons, she is dishonest believe me it was approx 315 tokens but i just don't like when models do this, at least she already got 6 thumbs down in less than a month

if ya want texting, go to a site that offers it imo. chaturbate cant control what models send to you on their what's app, because now you've gone offsite. so idk why poor bboobscarol_ deserves to get slammed for having a strong hustle approach. doesnt mean she's trying to scam you.

leave bboobscarol_ alone. she trying to survive.

im sorry to sound rude, but what did you expect messaging a sexworker? of course there will be ones who will hit you up for cash. if you want women messaging you without hustling every so often, go to tinder. even then that still happens. there you have the power to report them at least.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Edit: @Sashacurves I think we posted right at the same time, haha. And, I totally agree.

Reminds me of my early camgirl days when I still sold Snapchat access and some guy who had tried haggling with me about my Snapchat price (before finally just paying the 200 tokens I charged then) got super pissed when I wasn’t posting super explicit cumshows to my Snapchat every day and said I scammed him. Despite me literally never saying I even offered that sort of content.
I know, I love how we both quoted the exact same bit at the same time.

Ugh so annoying when they expect the world like dude, you only paid 200 tokens! I made a similar mistake in my early days of letting a regular buy my whatsapp for something ridiculous like 2000 tokens, thinking he'd get bored in a couple of weeks. Several months later realised my mistake in not specifying TOCs and ended up blocking him as he WOULD NOT STOP messaging even after he stopped being a regular in my shows

Upvote 0
sites that specialize in what you are looking for op:

check out sextpanther and niteflirt for messaging. instead of playing a flat rate. pay per message.

if you want to see picture posts, recommend subbing to models onlyfans, justforfans, fansly, ect

Upvote 0
in my personal experience i hate selling external contacts like whatsapp or snapchat some users can be too harassing wanting contact 24 hours a day video calls or nude pics, there are also many girls who work for studios and those studios sell the whatsapp of the studio not of the model

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.