AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

scammer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2023
Hello ! I had contact with a support team but they send the same answer to me .
A girl with the nickname lolamyr works on the Chaturbate website, she has been a scammer since 2021 when she was banned for fraudulent actions with tokens at that time she had the nickname britney_kimberly, but after a while she registered again on your site under the nickname lilysweetdream. And again she got banned for violating the rules of the site and was deleted but last year I was surprised to see her again on the chaturbait platform under the nickname lolamyr.
After a certain time, she again received a permanent .ban for violating the site, but .then you erased her again, although he has been banned from you since 2021 and you are restoring again, please explain why she works again

Hello @septemberkai Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
Thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately, the support service then answered me with a standard message that they would check it, but that it. Honestly, I don’t understand why they do this.In my opinion, this is very important regarding safety.My nickname is ju951445.
Thank you much i hope thats help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.