AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Schedules/Themes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix_XO

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2016
Chicago
www.instagram.com
Twitter Username
@Felix_XOX
Tumblr Username
xoxfelix
MFC Username
XOXfelix
Streamate Username
Felix_XO
Chaturbate Username
felix_xo
Hey all!

I'm incredibly new here (see my member status). As I'm just starting out, I've been rolling around some ideas in my head for themes. Essentially, I've been thinking of having designated days for certain activities. (For instance: I love reading erotica and I have been told that I have a super sexy voice, so I was thinking of taking a portion of a cam show once a week and reading.)

I was wondering what you all do to fill time?... I've heard of miscellaneous games. Do any of you do them consistently, in the sense that you have certain days or times of days that certain people can expect you to be doing a certain game/feature? Or are games and such used to fill the time when a room is quiet?

I'm just trying to get an idea of what works and doesn't work, so that I can have some go-to options when things get quiet, or what might work to draw people in as far as having a "scheduled segment."

Thanks for your help!

I have a tendency to wing it and decide what game I'm doing 15 minutes before I log on! Some guys would probably react better to schedules, others may like surprises.

The best advice I can give you, though, is to get certified as a cam girl with the forums and browse lots of the Models Only threads. These forums are FULL of incredible advice from brilliant and creative men and women. Get started here:

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/how-to-get-verified-cam-girl-status.1696/

I know this thread was created and ended in April, but the question she asked is exactly the same question I have. I have been camming since the end of August and I just created my first set schedule for October, but I am still working on what themes/games/activities I should set for each session.

Status
Not open for further replies.