AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Searching for a Female Cam model partner

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2017
Europe
Chaturbate Username
Kevinsouths
Hello everyone =)
my name is Kevin. I'm 26 y.o and i started cam shows this week. even made some tokens!
I'm healthy and not smoking or drinking more than normal people. I have good manners and i know how to treat a woman and very polite.
My dream was always to do a cam show with another partner!
So if You are a Female cam model between the ages of 18-36 who lives in Europe I would like you to send me a PM to discuss it.

Wish you the best

:inlove::h::inlove::h::inlove::h::inlove::h::inlove::h:

Buddy, this ain't gonna work out for you. We get hundreds of offers from dudes with little to no experience begging us to cam with them. We have zero incentive to work with(and split earnings with) a stranger with no experience/traffic of their own.

These are not the booty calls you're looking for.

Oh lord another one.

Fact: Doing a couples show with you won't earn the girl more than double what she makes alone making it not worth her while if she's gonna have to split the profits with you. She'll probably end up taking a pay cut since the room will only earn slightly more or maybe even less depending on her regulars.

For that reason it's really not gonna happen.

Why do guys think girls are just jumping at the chance to bang a random guy on cam I just don't get it.

Work on your own and build a reputable name and following and MAYBE then a girl will work with you. Even then though it's not likely.

Girls make more on their own than they do in couple shows. You're a newbie yourself. You aren't bringing your own traffic or earnings to the table, and essentially would be taking a cut of whatever girl you end up working with. What reason would a girl have to partner with you right now? It would be a financial loss on their end.

Build up your fanbase and brand then try to find a partner. That would work far more in your favor than this.

I wouldn't film with a strange man with no experience in camming other than a couple of days- I just don't think I'd earn as much and it would be a lot of time and effort to do... what? Have a penis in my mouth? I have a boyfriend for that, and I'd prefer him to do a clip with me if he wants instead of being on live cam.

Some girls don't even want to stream with other female models (ever), much less random dudes.
Especially ones that put Craigslist style ads on cam girl forums seeking a business partner.

Most of the couples you see on streams are - *gasp!* - real couples.

Would love to see a link to whatever your cam room is, lmfao.

Do you know how often camgirls are approached by strangers on the interweb, asking to cam together? Every damn day.

What do you have to offer? You don't have any pictures. A link to your room or any social media. You are a stranger on the internet. You are not any different than any other strange man approaching a model and asking to meet up for sex. It isn't going to work. What makes you different from any other random due? You have been camming for less than a week, which means you have no established followers, no branding, very little experience, and you are still figuring out the basics of camming.

If you are serious about establishing your career, then focus on your career. Work solo, build a following, build a brand, make a presence on social media. Prove yourself as a PROFESSIONAL cam model, not a random exhibitionist man. Create your own smut empire, learn the ins and outs of your chosen career, and prove yourself on your own account with your own accord. But if you're getting into camming for the sole purpose of sleeping with a girl on cam... This probably isn't going to be the best career for you.

Also, I noticed you approaching other models on the forum and calling them "baby". That is not really the kind of professional behavior we like to see in our coworkers, and just makes you seem like another guy who wants a booty-call. You say that you "know how to treat women", which also has the icky flavor you see on dating site profiles. Treat your fellow cam models professionally, not like a potential booty-call.

Also, I noticed you approaching other models on the forum and calling them "baby".

Ew, hell no. See, that right there tells me this dude is not taking this seriously as a career.
You don't go up to co-workers and say shit like that.

I need to make a copy/paste of this because I've said it before... if you want to meet fellow models to work with:
  1. Get established, no one really wants to work with a newb unless you're already friends or something.
  2. Participate in the forum and eventually get verified. Let people get to know you and search around for compatible people.
  3. Do not approach random girls/guys. Let it come naturally. Friendship first, business partners later.
  4. Go to conventions and hang out with people there one on one. (I feel this is the best and safest way)
  5. Be active on social media. I've met so many fellow models on there.
  6. Be patient. The only person I worked with for the first 10 months I was camming was my live-in gf who started camming with me. Then I met someone ( @JollySongbird ily bb) who I clicked with SUPER well. Trust in business, intimacy, and friendship take time.

Participate in the forum and eventually get verified.
Maybe not though, I don't feel good verifying someone who has already been so intrusive. Posting on models' profile walls and whatnot is offputting (I deleted most of them in the initiation period) and he's not the sort of person we want in the MO areas.

Seems like another hobby wiener wanker to me.

Maybe not though, I don't feel good verifying someone who has already been so intrusive. Posting on models' profile walls and whatnot is offputting (I deleted most of them in the initiation period) and he's not the sort of person we want in the MO areas.

Seems like another hobby wiener wanker to me.
Yeah, I didn't really dig too deep into his profile, was just giving general advise. Now that I've looked... LOLNAW NEVERMIND, BRAH. :hilarious:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yeah, I didn't really dig too deep into his profile, was just giving general advise. Now that I've looked... LOLNAW NEVERMIND, BRAH. :hilarious:
It is great general advice. If people would just think this through before making an ass of themselves, that's the key! :)

I too am willing to have sex with attractive women. And now that's out in the open, Amber, you may want to extend the size of my inbox because I'm expecting an influx of seductive nudes, applications to bed me, and elaborate essays arguing why I should choose to have sexual relations with the author of said essay and not any of the any other women clogging up my inbox with their desperation.

I'm healthy and not smoking or drinking more than normal people.

Well so long as you're healthy and don't smoke... More than "normal" people at least! :D

Sure, let's meet up and have random sex on camera so you can make some money! Doesn't matter that I would be taking a pay cut and am not exactly hard pressed for offers, you are healthy, let's fuck! :facepalm:

Literally half the guys who find out I cam it's "If you ever need a partner..." And I am like "why yes! Of course even though I have never shown any interest in having sex with you in the past and we have a completely platonic relationship, in this situation where there is a camera involved and you could earn some money I will totally jump right in there and start having sex with you!"

To the OP, understand that just because you have come on cam once does not suddenly mean you are invited into the cam model circle of trust where the boundaries instantly fall down and conventional norms disappear. To us you might as well be a member, you are requesting a service from us where we would come and have sex with you on live camera. If we wanted to have sex with a stranger there are plenty of venues for that, and if we wanted to have sex on camera as a couple, there are many men who are up for it.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.