AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Searching for a specific site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2018
Hello to all hosts!

I'm searching for a specific cam site, which makes a sound like a bell or tell sound: "incomming ..." when a customer join in private session.

Why?
My favorite host is since several weeks not online anymore. I have often heared this desribed sounds when she was online and she worked there on this sites too. I try to find her there maybe.

Can somebody help me and tell me, which sites does such sound?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards
Benny

giphy.gif

What? You are also welcome to send me the answer via private message. I really searching for this site(s). thanks.

I'm searching for a specific cam site, which makes a sound like a bell or tell sound: "incomming ..." when a customer join in private session.

It's a male voice saying "Incoming private show," right? I'm almost positive this is on Cams.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I tried to find her on cams but at the moments without any success. If somebody can confirm this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.