AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Secretfriends's site very lagy/freeze ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2014
Hello

I have a question about the site http://www.secretfriends.com .

In reserve/exclusive mode the quality of models's cam is very low and I have lag/freeze. The quality on others sites is perfect but on secretfriends I have lag/freeze all the time.

Have you an idea ? I have the last version of Flash player and a very good connection, so I don't understand.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I don't know, but have you asked other members if they've had this problem?

On secretfriends it's not possible to speak with others members (customers).

And the support have no idea. It's very sad :(. The quality of cam is so low on this site :(.

Can you ask models to ask other members perhaps?

Nishamii said:
I'll try that yes. But I think models don't want to be bother about that :(.

I understand completely, but they will want to know if members are having problems watching them (or should care about it). There have been quite a few times where I wouldn't be making any tips, and couldn't figure out why to find there was a tech issue I knew nothing about.

If you can't get a straight answer though, sadly pretty much the only thing left is to try another site though. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :/

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Thanks for your help Ann_Sulu. I'll ask to the model directly yes, you're right.

If someone have others ideas thanks to you too :).

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I'm surprised SF is still around. After being one of the first cam sites, they've really not kept up. They've updated their site in the past few years, but they're still way behind. *Any* model on SF will be camming on multiple sites. Unlike LJ or SM or MFC, it's a lot harder to make money on that one site. If the models are on too many sites, bandwidth becomes a big problem. Not that any model would broadcast privates. :roll:

Ok I think I understand. Maybe if I ask to the model to close her cam on other sites during a session the connection will be better ?

It's really sad, even if this site is not really "perfect" I like this one :).

Nishamii said:
Ok I think I understand. Maybe if I ask to the model to close her cam on other sites during a session the connection will be better ?

It's really sad, even if this site is not really "perfect" I like this one :).

Oh boy dual camming...yeah that's not good for lag. Personally I've never dual cammed, but I've seen many an instance where the model wouldn't had great quality if only it weren't dual camming. It's sad how they likely assume they are making more money that way, but are also taking away they chances of earning more.

Status
Not open for further replies.