AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Secretlab gaming chair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2020
🇬🇧 uk
Twitter Username
@missy4313
MFC Username
missy
Streamate Username
missy43
Chaturbate Username
missy
So I’ve bought a gaming chair to work from as I was getting bad hips working from my bed I’m 45 so not so young lol only problem I’ve had requests to ride a dildo trying to figure out how the heck I’m gona do that in my chair lol any advice yes I can do from the floor I suppose but chair was to save my hips which it has been a godsend

I put my legs up in the air, or against my body. Can be hard on the hips if you have thick legs like I do, but I think it's a muscle definition issue as it's gotten easier. I scoot forward in my chair, which also allows me to zoom in closer on "Everything". I'm currently in a hard dining chair/kitchen chair with a blanket over it, so this should work for whatever you're on if it's comfortable.

I'm curious about your various chair related posts and reading them now! In the market for a different set-up myself (see currently using hard kitchen chair lol). :blush:

Im in exactly the same boat as you @Missy48 . I cam mostly from a chair and say no to cowgirl shows all the time 🤣
my plan is to get one of those ride on dildo/doll toys and whip it out for special shows or extra tips. I just need to find one made from good materials.

I've seen a model with one of these! Not in use, but on display as an option. She streams from a couch, it seems. On the other hand, I *am* LOLing at the thought of learning to use one of these dildo doll men on a rolly office chair -- I'm sure it can be done!

Reactions: Missy48
I've seen a model with one of these! Not in use, but on display as an option. She streams from a couch, it seems. On the other hand, I *am* LOLing at the thought of learning to use one of these dildo doll men on a rolly office chair -- I'm sure it can be done!
Lol for that part I’m gona use the good old floor if I can get back up after 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.