AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Seeing pixelation and static with all camsites and ManyVids on android tablet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which android o.s? are you using chrome or the default browser.
I was having similar issues until i updated this the other day (via playstore)
fix was for improvements and speedups

Android WebView is a system component powered by Chrome that allows Android apps to display web content. This component is pre-installed on your device and should be kept up to date to ensure you have the latest security updates and other bug fixes.

Which android o.s? are you using chrome or the default browser.
I was having similar issues until i updated this the other day (via playstore)
fix was for improvements and speedups

Android WebView is a system component powered by Chrome that allows Android apps to display web content. This component is pre-installed on your device and should be kept up to date to ensure you have the latest security updates and other bug fixes.
6.0.1 Marshmello. Its across all web browsers. When I use Puffin Browser it gets even worse.

Just check and see if it needs updating.

Maybe low wifi signal , try next to your router. Also use a wifi analyser app to make sure you are on a fairly clear wifi channel.

Are you using the mobile or desktop versions of site like chaturbate. I use the deskstop version of CB on that you should be able to click HI or LO bandwidth on the video itself

The last webview update for me made a big difference on Cb, Im on a cheap tablet using android 5.11

Buy a PC.

I updated everything. Still have issues. @weirdbr Do you have an idea of what the issue could be?

Most hardware running Android M should be capable of playing content from the web, leaving as the only option left a network speed issue causing the stream to change to the lowest possible quality to avoid rebuffering. It might be worth running a speed test on the tablet (and on the mac) and comparing the two.
Also, did this start recently or has always been an issue with the tablet?

I have a Mac and it dosent have resolution issues with camsites and MV like my tablet does.

The tablet probably doesn't have enough power to handle camsites. If your Mac works fine, just use it.

Even the most cheapest tablets these days are 4 core @1.3GHZ or better or better with 1 or 2Gb ram and shouldn't have any issue playing camsites. Which are usually just a video on the left and a text chat box on the right/

Android tablets don't generally support flash videos so there are some site that just don't work on the default browsers.

Not too sure on your description of "pixels and static" can you take a photo? if its just blocky compressed videos its probably due low wifi speed as on mobile devices the stream will drop down to lower bandwidth.

try www.speedtest.net run the speed check

Even the most cheapest tablets these days are 4 core @1.3GHZ or better or better with 1 or 2Gb ram and shouldn't have any issue playing camsites. Which are usually just a video on the left and a text chat box on the right/

Android tablets don't generally support flash videos so there are some site that just don't work on the default browsers.

Not too sure on your description of "pixels and static" can you take a photo? if its just blocky compressed videos its probably due low wifi speed as on mobile devices the stream will drop down to lower bandwidth.

try www.speedtest.net run the speed check

I have a cheap-ass tablet that lags just streaming SoundCloud and Pandora. YouTube is almost painful. I wouldn't dream of watching cams on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.