AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

seeking advice for content!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms_Mj

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 25, 2015
Twitter Username
@Ms_mj8
MFC Username
Ms_mj
Chaturbate Username
Ms_mj
Hey ladies! new to the forum and camming, I'm looking for advice about how you ladies make your content? is there a website you use, are you just using recording on your webcams? sorry to sound like a noob but I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to do this. Also, any advice for video/picture sets to start up? Obviously I wont have many to start so I was looking for some tips on where to dive in. Thanks so much ladies, ya'll are wonderful! :love4:

Also, how do you post these videos/pic sets so they have a password? I'm sure there is a thread on it in here somewhere I just havn't come across it yet! :hiding:

I'm sure there are probably more threads already on this that I'm not thinking of, if you use the search function. First thing off the top of my head if you should try looking through the clips4sale thread, and the smutmaking thread. I use a camcorder this one, though when I started I used my webcam, and have hundreds of videos still popular, that were shot with it.

Since you're on MFC you should have photo galleries. Most simply set a price for each locked gallery, and sell them for tokens.

When you are just getting started I thing the easiest way to get some reasonable quality vids and pics get a nice webcam(Logitech C930) and ManyCam. Through ManyCam you can record videos and even your shows. Then you will need something to edit your videos and I use Wondershare. To me this is the VERY basic way to get content. When you are ready its great to invest in a good camera and video editing software.
Good luck with everything and if you ever want a Twitter shout out, let me know!

Reactions: Ms_Mj and Ann_Sulu
thanks so much scarlet! both of those programs are very helpful and are fun to play with! which one do you actually use to put a watermark on your videos? manycams is great i just wish i could use it for MFC!! that would be perfect lol, i also figured out how to use avidemux to make pic sets! now all i need to do it actually take some video with me looking cute! Thanks so much for offering me a shoutout! I'll actually be making a twitter soon so I'll totally get back to you about that if you dont mind. thanks ladies!

I highly suggest not using manycam for recording videos unless you are recording your live stream, personally. The quality will be miles and miles higher if you record a video straight from the logitech software as manycam degrades it significantly. Manycam is super awesome for recording your live shows though! :-D
The big bonus of manycam is that the file records share ready, so no editing is needed unless you just really want to. You can record, stop and upload straight to a file sharing platform to start selling with little effort. I do this every night when I record my live show and send it out.

Investing in a camcorder can be awesome IF you know how to use it, if not an expensive piece of equipment can lose it value pretty quick and a good webcam may have performed better.

:twocents-02cents:

JoleneBrody said:
I highly suggest not using manycam for recording videos unless you are recording your live stream, personally. The quality will be miles and miles higher if you record a video straight from the logitech software as manycam degrades it significantly. Manycam is super awesome for recording your live shows though! :-D
The big bonus of manycam is that the file records share ready, so no editing is needed unless you just really want to. You can record, stop and upload straight to a file sharing platform to start selling with little effort. I do this every night when I record my live show and send it out.

Thanks Jolene! So I can just leave manycams open and recording while im doing my show? i haven't actually figured out how to edit video completely! I can watermark it, put effects on it and whatnot but editing the frames is still elluding me! Would manycams be the reason that my cam is lagging while recording? not much but I would like to improve the stream quality, my sets have only been pic worthy as of yet. also, do you watermark your cam on MFC or just watermark the recorded stuff? seems tedious to have so much software going while i have my show going too.

Ms_Mj said:
JoleneBrody said:

Thanks Jolene! So I can just leave manycams open and recording while I'm doing my show? i haven't actually figured out how to edit video completely! I can watermark it, put effects on it and whatnot but editing the frames is still elluding me! Would manycams be the reason that my cam is lagging while recording? not much but I would like to improve the stream quality, my sets have only been pic worthy as of yet. also, do you watermark your cam on MFC or just watermark the recorded stuff? seems tedious to have so much software going while i have my show going too.
Running your cam through manycam can cause issues in your live stream if your computer just isn't powerful enough to handle all that activity, so that's a maybe.
But yes, you can just hit the video record button on manycam while you are also live on MFC, and it will record the video. Makes sure you take some time to learn the how the sound works, because it can take a little finagling between programs to get the audio recording properly.
For a beginner such as yourself, windows live movie maker is the easier program to get a hang of.

As far as watermark, manycam just records whatever you are streaming so if you are streaming with a watermark through manycam, that will also in your recording. I do not add watermarks to the actual videos i shoot with my webcam outside of recorded shows, but I only use it to shoot little custom video prizes for a single person, since I have a website that is mostly pro shot through my company.

Status
Not open for further replies.