AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Self-Esteem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CounterCount said:
I am so sorry for not mentioning it earlier. I feel awful knowing it offended some of you to discover too late an artist was interested in your world, and I certainly can't bear the thought of anyone thinking I wish to exploit the models generously sharing their thoughts and experience.

Upon further reading I found in the forum a student who (I'm sure you remember) was writing an academic paper. She approached the research with infinitely more consideration and logic, while I simply raced into it with the desire to understand what I have found to be an exceptionally fascinating and vital group of individuals. I feel privileged just to visit your environment, and hope everyone here can forgive my idiotic oversight.

Let me stress that, like the academic, my intention is almost painfully remote from commerce. Money will never be a force in my life. I am a member of the working class, and my presence in the forum reflects a wish to expand my knowledge of its forms into contemporary realms with which I'm unfamiliar.

Now I'll state what I should have said earlier: I would be incredibly grateful to any model on the forum who is interested in being interviewed for the purpose of a screenplay. I hope to get to know each of you and hear your thoughts and opinions, as well as broaden my understanding (and ultimately an audiences'), of what camming really means for the women and men behind it; to remove it from myth and stereotype - to display its complex reality.

Please PM me or let me know if this interests you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Oh, get your head out of your ass. 'An artist interested in your world', for the love of fuck. We're not a group of mysterious, mythical creatures that you need to ingratiate yourself with. We're a group of smart, open-minded women, who are doing our jobs.

In other news, it's super pretentious to claim to be working class like that gives you - I don't know, hipster points? I'm not sure why you think that would make people trust you - unless once again you're bringing your prejudices about us to the table - but I don't see why it's remotely relevant.

BeaWithMe said:
Oh, get your head out of your ass. 'An artist interested in your world', for the love of fuck. We're not a group of mysterious, mythical creatures that you need to ingratiate yourself with. We're a group of smart, open-minded women, who are doing our jobs.

In other news, it's super pretentious to claim to be working class like that gives you - I don't know, hipster points? I'm not sure why you think that would make people trust you - unless once again you're bringing your prejudices about us to the table - but I don't see why it's remotely relevant.

And by the way, if you even think about using anything I just wrote for your own purposes, I'll punch you in the dick.

BeaWithMe said:

Pardon me while i sit in the corner laughing my ass off. Awesome. :headbang:

BeaWithMe said:
BeaWithMe said:

And by the way, if you even think about using anything I just wrote for your own purposes, I'll punch you in the dick.

:shock: *Adds BeaWithMe to MFC friends list*

BeaWithMe said:

That. Was. So. Hot. Holy shit.

While I wish you would have told us about this before we answered, I do write everything with the knowledge that some people are going to steal it. So, go ahead with using anything I wrote. Though, if you make good money off of it, please buy tokens and give some to each model whose answers you used. Thank you!

LadyLuna said:
While I wish you would have told us about this before we answered, I do write everything with the knowledge that some people are going to steal it. So, go ahead with using anything I wrote. Though, if you make good money off of it, please buy tokens and give some to each model whose answers you used. Thank you!

this deserves more than a thanks luna :thumbleft:

Reactions: LadyLuna
southsamurai said:
i agree bob, but she keeps refusing to let me serve sushi to her on my naked body as a reward for her wisdom

That's because sushi is salty enough without adding human sweat to it!

(translation, I tried eating it off of my own naked body once and it didn't taste nearly as good as off a real plate. And no, I forgot to film that one, so I do have to do it again... x.x)

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.