AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling Clothes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what it's like in other countries but in Aus you can register your business with AusPost and then use that as your name and a Post office of your choosing as your return address. I just go a suburb over from me, which is easy as it's in the bigger shopping centre (mall) anyway.

Not sure what it's like in other countries but in Aus you can register your business with AusPost and then use that as your name and a Post office of your choosing as your return address. I just go a suburb over from me, which is easy as it's in the bigger shopping centre (mall) anyway.
I am in the Us and in Texas I would have to see... because thats a good idea.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
There used to be a time when I would’ve sold them for as cheap as 500 tokens (which is only $25 in my pocket). But now I wouldn’t even bother unless I get tipped 1,000 tokens (or did I say 2,000 tokens? I can’t remember what I have on there. 😂 ). I don’t drive, and rely on buses to get around. If I’m going to inconvenience myself making the trip to mail a piece of clothing that someone is now taking away from me (Also I don’t have a washer/dryer…I pay every week to do laundry at a laundromat), they’re going to have to pay a lot for it.

Reactions: gaycammodel
There used to be a time when I would’ve sold them for as cheap as 500 tokens (which is only $25 in my pocket). But now I wouldn’t even bother unless I get tipped 1,000 tokens (or did I say 2,000 tokens? I can’t remember what I have on there. 😂 ). I don’t drive, and rely on buses to get around. If I’m going to inconvenience myself making the trip to mail a piece of clothing that someone is now taking away from me (Also I don’t have a washer/dryer…I pay every week to do laundry at a laundromat), they’re going to have to pay a lot for it.
That's a good point you make, I was thinking of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.