AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Semi-Serious Small Inquiry

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHEEEEEESE....

I love cheese. x.x though, I don't get it as often outside the common stuff anymore.

When I was a kid, it was Muenster, cause in those cubed cheese trays, it was always either that or cheddar (since I don't like swiss and those were the only two easily identifiable as not-swiss).

I did find that I will eat swiss if it's melted and on a steak sandwich, or if it's melted with gravy over fries. (Yes, my mother's Quebequoise, I learned that one on a family trip)

Nowadays, my favorite is Mozzerella. It's what's normally on pizza. It's what the original string cheese was. It's great melted or block, goes well with almost any flavor. ALMOST.

But all cheeses have their place. All cheese is good.

LadyLuna said:
CHEEEEEESE....

I love cheese. x.x though, I don't get it as often outside the common stuff anymore.

But all cheeses have their place. All cheese is good.

I agree. 'Nuff said.

Resurrected this thread to add some pertinent health info:

Eating certain types of hard cheeses, including gouda, edam, emmenthal and Jarlsburg, can lower your risk of developing cancer. Why? Because these cheeses contain a form of vitamin K called vitamin K2 (the scientific name is menaquinone) that is both antiangiogenic (blood vessel-inhibiting) and also kills cancer cells directly. The studies indicate that eating as few as 2 slices of these hard cheeses a day can lower your overall risk for cancer, including lung cancer and prostate cancer. You can find these cheeses in your local grocery store.

Cancer Fighters Can Be Heart Healthy
You might be wondering whether eating cheese frequently is such a good idea? Well, in this case, it turns out that vitamin K2 also protects the heart by preventing hardening of the arteries.

Many of the medical studies I’ve cited were done in Europe where cheese is regularly eaten, even on a daily basis, including breakfast. Personally, I think the research is so compelling that we should all find ways to add vitamin K2 into our diets. If you are a cheese lover, gouda and the other types I listed are good choices. For people who are lactose intolerant or who just don’t like dairy, chicken is another good source of vitamin K2. Not the whole chicken, but the dark meat like the thighs and drumsticks.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/secret-weapon-fight-cancer?page=2#copy&fbc_channel=1

Ewww cheese is nasty! Reminds me of feet, and feet are nasty too! The only cheese I like is that stuff they put on mc donalds burgers, coz it doesn't really taste of anything. :D

Oh, well, it's back from the dead.

Health, shmealth. Give me a good goat's milk cheese. In fact, give me a very good goat's milk cheese.

This Cendrillon (Cinderella, on account of it being covered in ashes) is a local-ish cheese that won some international award as the world's best cheese. I finally got to try some over the holidays. It's incredibly, insanely yummy. And it's mass-produced and not even really expensive.

Now, for those of you who love steaks, I would suggest topping your steak with a nice creamy goat's milk cheese. The cheese and good beef have food sex and conceive angels in your mouth. Srsly.

Attachments

• Le-Cendrillon_naked_2.jpg
    Le-Cendrillon_naked_2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 110
All depends on what I am putting it on,
Cojack aka Colby / Monterey Jack cheese on just about everything
Pepperjack on burgers with some fresh made guacamole :drool: also on spicy Italians from Subway with heavy lettuce, heavy tomato, spinach, onions, banana peppers with salt & pepper with chipotle sauce...now I'm hungry
Provolone on just about anything

can't really pick one favorite...

absolutely REAL dutch gouda cheese.. (yes it tastes waaay different, tasted french.spanish,english and belgium gouda.. and its just not the same)
and brie!...i eat too much brie.. and usually in the oven with ham and pinapple bits.. on a ciabatta bread.. yummie makes me hungry...
for melting i like cheddar (grilled cheese sandwiches etc)

i get really weird when i dont have my 500 grams of cheese in the fridge.. biig fan of cheese.. (making me hungry!)

TashaTypical said:

Yes, it's very good, but the Dutch pronounce it funny. If you heard them say "gouda", you would think it was some other word entirely.

AmberCutie said:
Pepperjack is awesome on cheeseburgers. Cheeseburgers are awesome though, regardless.
Really like a patty melt made with pepperjack!!!!!
A grilled cheese sammich made with munster rocks too.
Actually, "melty" cheese make anything better!!

I like any cheese but the super stinky or the gov cheese that won't even melt on the grill, no...actually on the wire with the flames coming up beside it. You can still peel that plastic shit off in a perfect square LOL

I hate you all!

A few years ago I developed a milk allergy (probably from consuming copious amounts of milk, cheese and other diary products). It would of been better to have been born with it, as then I wouldn't know what I was missing.

At the moment, I would really like some caprino. Ooh, or something with Gruyere. Hell, even Velvetta would probably send me into an orgasmic frenzy. Ahh, how I miss cheese… I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now.

BlakeDahlia said:
I hate you all!

A few years ago I developed a milk allergy (probably from consuming copious amounts of milk, cheese and other diary products). It would of been better to have been born with it, as then I wouldn't know what I was missing.

At the moment, I would really like some caprino. Ooh, or something with Gruyere. Hell, even Velvetta would probably send me into an orgasmic frenzy. Ahh, how I miss cheese… I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now.

It's actually a genetic abnormality that humans are capable of consuming dairy after infancy. Most people are at least a little intolerant of dairy as we shouldn't be able to properly digest Lactose. So rarely are people born with milk allergy or intolerance, but it develops as a natural part of life.

Also Pepper Jack kicks ass.

There's something about chunks of Sharp Cheddar that make it one of my favorites for solo consumption. At the same time, I adore baby swiss with a good hard salami for a sandwich while provolone tends to find its way on most other sandwiches I consume. An Italian restaurant in the area has a spinach salad that has crumbles of chévre on it which is a super smooth, creamy goat cheese and I have since found works so well on many salads. Being a big fan of Italian cuisine, mozzarella and ricotta both hold special places in my heart especially when some type of tomato sauce is concerned.

I now need to go to the store and buy about 3 lbs of cheese... freakin' thread necromancy.

Keithy said:
It's actually a genetic abnormality that humans are capable of consuming dairy after infancy.

That reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it. There was something else that distinguishes humans from every other species on the planet. No hints, it will come to me...eventually. :think:

Am allergic to milk these days but oh for a Munster cheese grilled cheese sandwich (made with lots of butter) again... :happy2:

Sevrin said:
TashaTypical said:

Yes, it's very good, but the Dutch pronounce it funny. If you heard them say "gouda", you would think it was some other word entirely.

yeah lol but thats the original word.. its the city the cheese was invented in.. :D
we say a hard g.. and i dont even think you use the ou as we do.. kinda sound like owl without the l..
when i heard the english way of saying it i was like huuh wot

Status
Not open for further replies.