AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

send token to my Boyfriend to lush me on show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2018
Behind you
Chaturbate Username
catscratch_and_moose
i couldn't find anywhere on the TOS, so I am going to ask here.
do you know if I am allowed to send tokens from my account to my Boyfriend (Offline Tip), that he can than join my show and Lush me while I am online (lush is activated by tokens)?

if you have a documented reference it would be even better.

Upvote 0
i couldn't find anywhere on the TOS, so I am going to ask here.
do you know if I am allowed to send tokens from my account to my Boyfriend (Offline Tip), that he can than join my show and Lush me while I am online (lush is activated by tokens)?

if you have a documented reference it would be even better.
It would be better for you to give your BF money to spend on CB from offline or not connected to CB at all, like maybe some cash or bitcoin . You could also buy him a gift credit card (Visa, Mastercard) that he can then upload to his personal CB account. Otherwise, questions may arise if you send tokens to him and then he sends them to you. Going back and forth between the same two accounts does sometimes raise flags for investigation.

Upvote 0
Going back and forth between the same two accounts does sometimes raise flags for investigation.
My BF get's many gifts from me :)
but i am talking in particular for this situation which he like being present in my shows every now and than and some times he like participating with the Lushing , like for example before I climax, he wants to intensify the sensation, etc.
so I am providing him with the tools to do the job ;-)

I understand that this could trigger an investigation, but could you tell me if it breaches any kind of rule or it is just not "best practice"?

Upvote 0
If he is ID-verified, I don't understand why it could be seen as 'malpractice'? I know broadcasters can't mutually send tokens to give each others thumbs up and that is understandable. But just a few back and forth of tokens?! Why?

Upvote 0
I tip my model friends and they tip me.. could this raise red flags?
Obviously I don’t know the full answer, but I would assume since they’re not coming from the same IP address that it doesn’t look as suspicious as two accounts on the same IP address to tipping back n forth.

Upvote 0
Obviously I don’t know the full answer, but I would assume since they’re not coming from the same IP address that it doesn’t look as suspicious as two accounts on the same IP address to tipping back n forth.
I think it has more to do with the calculation system they have for placing performers on the pages. As a lot of tokens will move a the performer higher in the ranking. And of course combined with the right type of viewers.

Upvote 0
I think it has more to do with the calculation system they have for placing performers on the pages. As a lot of tokens will move a the performer higher in the ranking. And of course combined with the right type of viewers.
Oh, tokens have an effect on placement? I was under the impression it was viewers only.

Upvote 0
Oh, tokens have an effect on placement? I was under the impression it was viewers only.
the last time @roydz and I got an answer from Shirley, placement on the pages are calculated on how many people are in a given room that have tokens in their account and how many tokens they hold.

The older way of placing people on the page based purely on how many people were in the room hasn't been used for some time

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.