AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sending lovense control link to users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2022
Europe
Dear Support,
please advise how I can send lovense control link to a user on Stripchat while camming. Any time I try to PM it, the link is automatically removed and just a blank message goes through the tipper. I know that by default sending link in Stripchat does not work, but I saw a model being able to send control link while camming without any issues. Is there an exception of some sort I have to active or apply for?
Thank you,

How models can give users full control of the Lovense toy!
  1. Make an agreement with a user for the cost and duration of time
  2. Or add it as an item on your menu (i.e. control my Lovense toy for 5 mins)
  3. Using your browser extension, select Give Someone Control to receive a link
  4. This is the link you give to the user who will control your toy i.e. speed, patterns, etc.
  5. Control of the toy will stop once the model deactivates it (when the agreed time is up)

Please refer to the following link for further details:
https://www.lovense.com/software-guide/Lovense-Remote/Long-Distance/Live-Control

Upvote 0
Dear Support,
please advise how I can send lovense control link to a user on Stripchat while camming. Any time I try to PM it, the link is automatically removed and just a blank message goes through the tipper. I know that by default sending link in Stripchat does not work, but I saw a model being able to send control link while camming without any issues. Is there an exception of some sort I have to active or apply for?
Thank you,

Hey @Bikerbarbiehu
I will PM you now for further guidance and testing 😉

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.