AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"New" lovense direct control method

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2021
Australia
A question to models here who are using the "new" linkless control method to give users control of your toys as a menu item as announced by Charlie here:-
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...features-important-updates.44147/post-1194545.

Are you able to choose any duration and token price or are there only a few "pre-set " values you can choose from? My friend says she can only find pre-set values and the few other models I have seen offering the integrated control menu item, all seem to only be using 30 seconds as a duration which would agree with what my friend has been able to find in her settings.

Solution

Full Lovense Control Settings​

1. Frrom the Lovense website, go to the toy's settings
  2. Enable the "Special Command" section with a toggle switch
  3. Switch to Interaction&Apps Tab
  4. Check the "Give Control" box
  5. Fill in the fields; Tips & Time
  6. Click "Save"

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 1.31.35 PM.png
A question to models here who are using the "new" linkless control method to give users control of your toys as a menu item as announced by Charlie here:-
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...features-important-updates.44147/post-1194545.

Are you able to choose any duration and token price or are there only a few "pre-set " values you can choose from? My friend says she can only find pre-set values and the few other models I have seen offering the integrated control menu item, all seem to only be using 30 seconds as a duration which would agree with what my friend has been able to find in her settings.

All I ever see is 55 tokens for 30 seconds. Not sure I've seen anything different

Upvote 0

6. Click "Save"

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 1.31.35 PM.png

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Solution

6. Click "Save"

View attachment 96930
Thanks Charlie, You're a star!

I'll pass that on :) (well .... I'll send the link to this answer :shy: )

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.