AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sending messages to clients

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
hi are you also having trouble typing on Chaturbate? Otherwise the site works fine FPS is fine. However, you can't send messages and that's a complete fart.

hi are you also having trouble typing on Chaturbate? Otherwise the site works fine FPS is fine. However, you can't send messages and that's a complete fart.
I finished shift around 3 hours ago and was fine with messages. But was some other things as before, like : trying to reconnect or 2x informations that somebody left room even if i didnt see him enter room.

Upvote 0
I just logged in and am getting enter notifications a full ten minutes after they've entered the room and are already gone.

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
CB was having major issues with almost everything that is related to the chat earlier today. It seems to be a bit better now but still some minor glitches now and then

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
Shit so many isssues! I see now many people "enter room" notify one by one but when i open list of users ar only 4 . I sent mail to cb. IM ENOUGH of those issues all the time!
i had a "forced offline" some minutes ago (did you have it too? like offline in cb page for secs but obs keeps going on) and then the room blow up to my normal traffic so i believe their maintenance is over or close to end? ;__;

Upvote 0
i had a "forced offline" some minutes ago (did you have it too? like offline in cb page for secs but obs keeps going on) and then the room blow up to my normal traffic so i believe their maintenance is over or close to end? ;__;
No, i didnt have it. In my room just evrything died in 1 second. Also i was checking myself from another account over 2 miutes ago and left and on the users lists im sstill there

Upvote 0
And my users list jumping from previous one til 3 but when i see list is only 3 and all the time see notificartions about people who left over 2 h ago. WTF?
bc anons are not counting and then are counting (jumping numbers of users)

Upvote 0
No im talking about premiums users. I will explain more : when i start broadcasting i noticed that its not notification that somebody enter and leave room but BOOM i had so many people in 7 minutes like i didnt have from long time,also noticed no stars close to people who follow you - shit! Like in oldgood times of cb. They wer coming and coming, but no notify and then bammmm something screwed up. All left and then all th time was showin that they coming in the same order after 2 hours but they were not in room. like notificarion showed aagain after 2 hours, Like delay notification or something ? Also my another account was visible stil after 10 minutes i left my room (when i was watching myself). For a moment i had feeling like old good cb times back and after 35 minutes boom very bad boom

Upvote 0
not room rank, room users counting. thats the reason those numbers are jumping.
Oh I'm not on network sites for a moment as a test, so my anons are practically zero, but I did notice a lot of names I've never seen before in my room or on the site in general. If it is just maintenance, cool. If they did this to roll out yet another feature none of us give a shit about I'm going to be pissed.

Upvote 0
Like after 7 minutes my number of people was X, and then shitty Y, and all the time was showin again X but when i clicked detaliled was Y and notifcations on chat that those people entered my room but they left 2 hours before and they were showing notifications in the same order like 2 hours ago - manu times it was showing up like that , like circle

Upvote 0

Hm it's interesting theory, but I think in my case that didn't fully explain the strange jumping around of users.
I was jumping between ~700 and ~900, and usually you can go relatively quickly between those two if you tank your stream or things pop off, but it just kept switching between the two without much changing in terms of the show itself. I doubt I only had ~200 anons at that point though.

I think maybe the jumping around of users was because it didn't show them 'real time' all the time.
The same happened with token amounts in my account (and in my viewers accounts). I saw that my total tokens jumped around between the amount I actually had at the end of the stream, and amounts that were way lower from earlier. Same happened with my viewers.
Plus tip sounds were delayed for me and banning people took 30+ minutes before they actually came through and got kicked..

It's frustrating how it seems like they are just testing big updates while LIVE. Always a little nerve-wrecking too what they're changing this time... XP My stream has been pretty odd the past few weeks so ehhh... Can only hope for a positive change now, but who knows :dead:

Upvote 0
Hm it's interesting theory, but I think in my case that didn't fully explain the strange jumping around of users.
I was jumping between ~700 and ~900, and usually you can go relatively quickly between those two if you tank your stream or things pop off, but it just kept switching between the two without much changing in terms of the show itself. I doubt I only had ~200 anons at that point though.

I think maybe the jumping around of users was because it didn't show them 'real time' all the time.
The same happened with token amounts in my account (and in my viewers accounts). I saw that my total tokens jumped around between the amount I actually had at the end of the stream, and amounts that were way lower from earlier. Same happened with my viewers.
Plus tip sounds were delayed for me and banning people took 30+ minutes before they actually came through and got kicked..

It's frustrating how it seems like they are just testing big updates while LIVE. Always a little nerve-wrecking too what they're changing this time... XP My stream has been pretty odd the past few weeks so ehhh... Can only hope for a positive change now, but who knows :dead:
Wow so many things happening with site... Im curious what they wil respond for my email, because i wrote them what is happening, sent screenshots . Lets see. In the past were some issues but like once in 1,5-2 months and now is ALL THE TIME

Upvote 0
I finished shift around 3 hours ago and was fine with messages. But was some other things as before, like : trying to reconnect or 2x informations that somebody left room even if i didnt see him enter room.

Now i dont see notification that users come or leave. Just none

Also no stars close to followers, like none follow me but they do... Strangeas fuck..

Shit so many isssues! I see now many people "enter room" notify one by one but when i open list of users ar only 4 . I sent mail to cb. IM ENOUGH of those issues all the time!
General viewer curiosity question here... What do you get (or can you get) notified of about viewers in your room? Do you get a notification each time someone enters? Can you "follow" viewers to be notified when they enter? Do you get a notice when certain people leave the room? Anything else noteworthy?

Since I joined CB I've wondered how this worked.

Upvote 0
General viewer curiosity question here... What do you get (or can you get) notified of about viewers in your room? Do you get a notification each time someone enters? Can you "follow" viewers to be notified when they enter? Do you get a notice when certain people leave the room? Anything else noteworthy?

Since I joined CB I've wondered how this worked.
We have options to choose about who we want get notifications about entering and leaving room-those are categories and we have this in settings :
mods,fans and users with tokens
mods and fans
no users

So we cant choose it with specific,chosen viewers, but those 3 categories. We have this in place where we can choose font etc.
We have also nice option to sort viewers by tokens and then lets say if i have 1000 tokens ,people who have more tokens than me are above our nickname in the list, and people who less, under. So if somebody has a lot of tokens or any tokens and is just sitting for hours and do nothng we can see that he has it :p

Upvote 0
UPDATE .

In the morning was everything okay ... now , enter/leave clients its verrrryyy delayed , messages are okay .

i changed stream keys also...
P.S. : i tried on CHROME ... nothing different . I use the LOVENSE BROWSER ...

Upvote 0
UPDATE .

In the morning was everything okay ... now , enter/leave clients its verrrryyy delayed , messages are okay .

i changed stream keys also...
P.S. : i tried on CHROME ... nothing different . I use the LOVENSE BROWSER ...
Me also chrome and til the end of my shift had that issues with enter/leave notify ( finished about 20 minutes ago)

Upvote 0
its very annoying and frustrating , but stay consistent .. you will see changes
Oyea im very consistent, almost everyday i work on 2 shifts- afternoon and night just was giving up a litt;le. But today did some changes at last hour of my stream and something moved . I think i was a little burned out+ those issues but i think im ready to stay positive again:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.