AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Serious member advice to models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
southsamurai said:
:p sorry, i was being flip. of course advice can be offered.. as in " would you like some advice?" it just shouldnt be shoved at someone like the broken end of a bottle in a barfight lol

And I hope you don't think I meant any disrespect. That's the rub, no one likes to be told their business but at the same time if I think I can help I will. I hate to say it but w/ girls new to camming and/or from non Western? countries I think having a guy friend who you trust to give you honest sincere advice from his perspective as a customer who is both a Premium and freeloader LOL can be invaluable.

Maniac said:
blah blah
I still can't believe no one understood me on this, sorry I took so long to get it, so embarrassing

What an entertaining thread.

It could be that A. you suck at explaining yourself or B. your advice sucks.

The first rule of the hole, is when you are in hole stop digging. I'm seeing China in a couple of pages.

Jupiter551 said:
FrenchKitty said:
Cheeser said:
Maniac said:
7. Keep pms to a minimum.

PMS lol
How insensitive to the reality of PMS , really ;)
Hey, no one knows how horrible a woman with PMS is like we guys do
That's like asking the question "would you rather be a zombie or be eaten by a zombie" :lol:

Reactions: Rose and Jupiter551
Jupiter551 said:
FrenchKitty said:
Cheeser said:
Maniac said:
7. Keep pms to a minimum.

PMS lol
How insensitive to the reality of PMS , really ;)
Hey, no one knows how horrible a woman with PMS is like we guys do

Yeah, because you men spend so much more time with women than women do..... lol

I think we all know how women can be, just men don't empathise with it or understand it for themselves.

To be perfectly honest though, in my experience of men and women, women are whiney and stroppy for a few days a month. Men? It's just a constant.

helloabbylee said:
i see that maniac has been banned??
the advice he gave...imo isnt that bad lolll :lol:
Most of his advice is personal preference. And he turned out to be a crazy idiot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.