AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Serious payment delay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2019
Hello there.
My CB username is the same as my ACF nickname.
I thought I would reach out to @punker barbie or another CB representative through here, because I have contacted support about this matter since last week and it seems like nobody is paying enough attention.
It has been 18 days (12 business days) and I still have not received my payment for the period that ended on November 15th.
Last Thursday, one of support's representatives told me that they confirmed that the payment has been delivered and it should have been received as it was not returned or canceled.
But I have not received it yet.
In my last message to support, I asked for a wire reference number and some additional information about the transaction, so my bank can help me in case support can't.
And I am still waiting.
I need some help here, because at this point, I am also waiting for a new payment for the period that ended 3 days ago and I am worried sick.
I try to be positive and think that any problem can be solved, as long as somebody helps me identify what the actual problem is.
Any help will be very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.

Hello there.
My CB username is the same as my ACF nickname.
I thought I would reach out to @punker barbie or another CB representative through here, because I have contacted support about this matter since last week and it seems like nobody is paying enough attention.
It has been 18 days (12 business days) and I still have not received my payment for the period that ended on November 15th.
Last Thursday, one of support's representatives told me that they confirmed that the payment has been delivered and it should have been received as it was not returned or canceled.
But I have not received it yet.
In my last message to support, I asked for a wire reference number and some additional information about the transaction, so my bank can help me in case support can't.
And I am still waiting.
I need some help here, because at this point, I am also waiting for a new payment for the period that ended 3 days ago and I am worried sick.
I try to be positive and think that any problem can be solved, as long as somebody helps me identify what the actual problem is.
Any help will be very much appreciated.
Thank you very much.

We're sorry to hear about this delay. Support has sent you a wire transfer confirmation via email regarding this payment.

Upvote 0
We're sorry to hear about this delay. Support has sent you a wire transfer confirmation via email regarding this payment.

I received the confirmation and I also received the payment a few hours ago. Now there is only an issue with some extra fees that I need to contact support about, but at least I got it, so, problem solved!
Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it!

Upvote 0
I received the confirmation and I also received the payment a few hours ago. Now there is only an issue with some extra fees that I need to contact support about, but at least I got it, so, problem solved!
Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it!

I am happy to hear your payment was received! In regards to your additional question regarding fees, support states they did not see a recent email about any additional fees however, feel free to email them again and I will inform them so they can keep an eye out.

Upvote 0
I am happy to hear your payment was received! In regards to your additional question regarding fees, support states they did not see a recent email about any additional fees however, feel free to email them again and I will inform them so they can keep an eye out.

You're right! You're probably faster than me!
I just sent them the email about the additional fees, and also made sure to attach payment receipts.
I hope they take care of it. But anyhow, I got my payment, so the initial issue has been resolved.
Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.