AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

several problems with age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2020
Hi, I need your help please. I am a regular customer of chaturbate, our user is thecoupleec, however now I want with my girlfriend to transmit and not only give tokens to others. I have tried automatic verification a thousand times and it is impossible, now I have a region restriction message. I am from Italy and my registration has been successful, my girlfriend is from Ecuador and we are having this problem, I know many people here who transmit with adulterated documents, which does not seem correct or ethical. I would like your help to have your verification approved in some manual way and to continue using your site. I have been a client for many years and this situation has led me to the obligation to create a new account and that the original mine was blocked due to ignorance when trying to transmit without both being correctly verified.

Thank you very much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.