AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexiest song you know!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked a song!! I'm really sad to report that I didn't pick one from the amazing suggestions, but I found this song and it felt SO perfect!

thank you all so much for taking the time to suggest music and artists to me, I now have a HUGE list of music to download for future burlesque shows (and cam shows!)
When I listened to this song for the first time a routine danced its way through my head and it all fell into place.
Because it's my first ever debut into the public eye as a burlesque performer I'm kinda capitalizing on that...
I'm gonna start the number in a robe, entering the stage really awkwardly and nervously and finding a mirror.
I self explore and decide I like what I see, and then when the music picks up in the first chorus I take my robe off to reveal a super sexy dress.
I then move across the stage finding various items, a feather boa, a pair of super sexy sparkly high heels... I move across the stage removing my clothes with more and more confidence until I find myself at the front of a stage in front of a microphone with the shoes in front of it. I step into the shoes and strike my last pose completeley naked in front of the microphone! Ta-da, debut made!
.... I'm really excited....
I'm gonna be either filming this or performing it on cam one night, if you want to see it just PM me and I'll let you know in advance when it will be!
:shifty:

I_Am_Iris said:
If you're wanting something different and unique, you could always go with Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie.

Thiisssss. My favorite striptease songs are this^, Two Weeks by FKA Twigs, and Human Fly by The Cramps.

EDIT: I went through my playlist to find some more for ya. Some I wouldn't consider "sexy" but are compatible with sexy dancing.

Woo Hoo by the 5.6.7.8's
Every Other Freckle by alt-j
Candy Walls by Trust
Hooked on a Feeling by Blue Swede
Pioneers by CLAIRE
Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash
Hungry Eyes by Eric Carmen (I'm so sorry)
Synthia by FM Belfast
Centerfold by The J. Geils Band
You Can't Run From My Love by Peaches
Dance by Rebecca and Fiona
No Diggity by... Well, probably any version of this song by anyone is a good stripping song.

Good luck on your performance.

Misono said:
With that in mind, I'll also add "I Touch Myself" by The Divinyls
Yes. I have never done burlesque (I'm barely familiar, but I have watched some vids and I am hooked on the idea of trying it one day) but that song seems perfect.

I have to add "you can leave your hat on" by Joe Cocker and "Sweet dreams" by Eurythmics makes me so hot.

Others:
"I put a spell on you" Nina Simone
"These Boots" Nancy Sinatra
"Bud" Ruby
"Sex Underground" Sneaker Pimps

Edit: Somehow I missed that you picked on. Argh!

Well this does not work well with the OP as it is a duet, but still one of the sexiest songs ever IMO, and since I went and found it before reading the OP, I'm going to plunk it down anyway. Sorry.

Reactions: KatVonnegut
It may seem weird but this old song just blows off my mind even though it apparantly has no sex hints in it and I can't understand a single word :D It's all about expression, I guess...

Phoebe said:
It may seem weird but this old song just blows off my mind even though it apparantly has no sex hints in it and I can't understand a single word :D It's all about expression, I guess...
Fucking love Jacques Brel. I was introduced to Jacques Brel by my grade 11 English teacher via the English musical version Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris. The English lyrics aren't an exact translation, but they capture the jist, and it's pretty hard to duplicate Brel's style and intensity. If you search YT you can find the English versions, and while they're not Brel, you will, at least, get a sense of what he's singing about.

Anyway, this version by Bowie is pretty decent.

You can read the English lyrics on that YT page, but there's a more literal translation here.

Sevrin said:
Phoebe said:
Fucking love Jacques Brel. I was introduced to Jacques Brel by my grade 11 English teacher via the English musical version Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris. The English lyrics aren't an exact translation, but they capture the jist, and it's pretty hard to duplicate Brel's style and intensity. If you search YT you can find the English versions, and while they're not Brel, you will, at least, get a sense of what he's singing about.

Anyway, this version by Bowie is pretty decent.

You can read the English lyrics on that YT page, but there's a more literal translation here.

Wow, thanks :D Bowie's version is a cool one, though Jaques Brel will always be number one for me.

I'm still waiting for my professional video back from the show,
But I've already booked a second performance. :shock:
If anyone knows any sexy songs about crimes/criminals I would be forever in your debt.
So far I have ten cent pistol by black keys and smooth criminal by MJ

katza_ said:
If anyone knows any sexy songs about crimes/criminals I would be forever in your debt.

Loco by the Fun Loving Criminals comes to mind..

Phoebe said:
Wow, thanks :D Bowie's version is a cool one, though Jaques Brel will always be number one for me.

Ran across him a while back. Started off kind of amused watching the vid below, but by the halfway mark I was sitting there with tears in my eyes whispering "please don't leave him, please don't leave him..." :lol:. He wasn't a good looking guy, and not a good singer imo; but he definitely had something going on.

justjoinedtopost said:
Ran across him a while back. Started off kind of amused watching the vid below, but by the halfway mark I was sitting there with tears in my eyes whispering "please don't leave him, please don't leave him..." :lol:. He wasn't a good looking guy, and not a good singer imo; but he definitely had something going on.

I think he's good-looking and a good singer :)

katza_ said:
Hope this works for you ;)

Sorry for the video quality :(

Phoebe said:
justjoinedtopost said:

I think he's good-looking and a good singer :)

I know what you mean. We all see through different eyes.
I shared this vid with someone once hoping they would find it as moving as I did. They were moved all right -- into gales of hysterical laughter. Not what I was hoping for.

justjoinedtopost said:
I know what you mean. We all see through different eyes.
I shared this vid with someone once hoping they would find it as moving as I did. They were moved all right -- into gales of hysterical laughter. Not what I was hoping for.
They say tastes differ.
Metaphorically speaking, there's no point in offering melons to someone who's been chewing bootlace throughout all their life.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Didn't see it on here, but any song by Type O Negative.
The link I posted it a youtube video for one of my favorite songs by them: "Green Man"

https://youtu.be/JWiDauyEDv0

Surprised this one hasn't been posted yet (I guess it's not a suuuper sexy) but one of my absolute favourite songs to dance to is Arabella by the Arctic Monkeys

Another sexy song of theirs (imo anyway) is I Wanna Be Yours (Yes I've been a little addicted to Arctic Monkeys lately :p)

Goddamn it I think all their songs are sexy...

Last edited:

Sorry for the double post but I didn't see this before and one song came to mind... not sure if it's what you're looking for but thought I'd give it a shot :)
I've loved Fiona Apple all my life.. she's an amazing artist so if you've never heard of her you should really check out some of her music. This is "Criminal".

Another song I just thought of is "Criminal Mind" by Gowan but I don't know how dance-able that is...

Sorry for the double post but I didn't see this before and one song came to mind... not sure if it's what you're looking for but thought I'd give it a shot :)
I've loved Fiona Apple all my life.. she's an amazing artist so if you've never heard of her you should really check out some of her music. This is "Criminal".

I remember watching this video when it came out... 16-year-old me watched it whenever it came on. MTV's purpose to me was to show this video.

Lil burlesque update, for those who were interested, my video is ready to roll! I'm selling it for 50 tokens, it's not advertised on my profile.
And my next performance is going to be in October - I'm doing a new number entirely.
Now it's my turn to post some sexy songs!

the last one is going to be my next number :tmi:

Reactions: RosalieDay
A song about crime that I find pretty sexy

a few sexy songs that I like

Pretty much any Lana Del Rey song really

Status
Not open for further replies.