AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sext panther

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2022
Twitter Username
@Blakeandt
Chaturbate Username
Sexualcouple4820
Hello !
We have an account with sextpanther and we do pretty well there as well as chaturbate. We are looking for another sexting site to work with. Any recommendations? Sext panther pays pretty well and we have tried others with minimal payouts that don’t seem fair. Does anyone know of any other sexting sites that pay like sextpanther does? Any feed back is much appreciated. Thank you

Hi. I just recently saw a few people discussing a site called SextNation (Run by the same people who own AdultPhonePal). I'd never heard of it before, but I'm facepalming so hard over the fact that SextNation has PayPal as a payment method. PayPal is NOT adult friendly. If you do sign up with them, please don't choose PayPal. Choose to get paid via direct deposit instead.

*I started on Arousr a few days ago, and I like it more than SextPanther. Even though their $100 payout minimum is still high, in my opinion, to my surprise I was able to make that in a few days, and I have a $130 payment that they paid out today (I'll probably have it in my bank account tomorrow morning). I'm enjoying Arousr a lot more than SextPanther. One thing you should know is that when someone initiates a chat with you, you only have 30 seconds to respond, or the chat session will end. If that happens, you can click the button to resume the chat, and you just have to hope that they'll come back to chat with you. So when you're online on Arousr and you need to leave the room to grab a drink or use the bathroom, whatever device you're logged into Arousr on (your laptop or your phone/app)...either bring it with you, or RUN and make it back within 30 seconds so you don't miss out on those chats. And turn your volume all the way up to 100, so you can hea
r that loud notification sound of incoming chats.

*There's also the site Phrendly (It's also an app). The weird thing about Phrendly is that the person who initiates the chat will be the person who winds up paying the other person for all of their interactions with each other. So after you get your profile set up and you start clicking the stars on each of the profiles...you just wait for them to message you. DO NOT click on the button to message/call/video call them, because then you're considered the person initiating the chat. And you're trying to earn money...not spend money. Let them message/call/video call YOU. The payout minimum is only $10.

Even though I have a $205 payment from SextPanther pending at the moment...SextPanther is usually dead for me. I do this thing where - every 15 minutes - I'll log out and immediately log back in to get my placement higher on the homepage. Sometimes right after I do that, I'll get a notification about someone adding me to their contacts. But very few of them are willing to spend money to text me back, and very few of them are willing to pay to unlock a photo or video. But they sure will unlock a FREE one though. 😂 I know a lot of people love SextPanther and say it's their favorite texting site, so I'm just gonna keep at it everyday.

Some people use Niteflirt, but I think it's primary a phone sex site. I'm not sure if there's an option to do sexting only. There is also the site TalkToMe, and I've heard people talk about another site called Chatabox.

Thanks guys for all the feed back. We have tried arousr and have been trying to get our model account for over 3 months now. We will try that one again.
Have not heard of sextnation we will try and sign up for that one.
Talktome is crap. They pay almost nothing for some pretty pervy shit calls. I mean there were so many pedos on there talking creepy it was a huge turnoff. That place should be shut down .
Again thanks for the feedback ! We will let you guys know how sextnation works out as well .

Reactions: yummybrownfox
After further looking into sextnation scam advisor.com rated sextnation as a scam. Not sure how credible scamadvisor.com is but they did say DNS has had inquiries into bad business practices as well as quoting them to have a lot of fake members . So I think we will leave this one alone. So if y’all have any other suggestions on sexting sites like sextpanther please inform .

Status
Not open for further replies.