AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy clothes as a male performer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2018
Twitter Username
@buttboy_87
Chaturbate Username
buttboy_87
Sooo..what kind of clothing would you recommend to draw in viewers to my room?

I have a very boyish look to me, in the twink spectrum, with a big ass.

Jockstraps and short shorts I guess but what else?

In my experience I've only seen men in shorts/undies/naked

You might find some fetish gear though maybe?

Reactions: Buttboy_87
So... I dont know shit about what your audience is looking for BUT another vote for fetish stuff! Leather harnesses etc look amazing on dudes. You could also look at getting some costumes, cute hats etc. YOu can vary your look by dressing up, dressing down etc. Suits/button down shirts, ties (half on half off), belts, jeans, shorts, bathing suits, thongs, boxers, tighty whiteeeys haha... tank tops that show off your arms a bit? Those mesh tops look hot too. Glitter. Wear glitter :) Maybe look at what male strippers typically wear?

I"m just drooling ... sorry.

You could also do goofy things like adding googly eyes too your butt! haha.

You could also do goofy things like adding googly eyes too your butt! haha.

I was so stoked last time I was at JoAnn's, I found those huge buttcheek-sized googly eyes I've seen around Twitter. They're hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.