AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy GIFs!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red7227 said:
LilyMarie said:
Gorgeous Miranda Kerr (maybe this gif is not everyone's definition of sexy)

tumblr_mz72ca7wLt1s0zfjto1_400.gif

Supposedly one of the nastiest people on the planet, but she sure is pretty.
LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU. *covers her ears with her hands*

Reactions: Nordling
JerryBoBerry said:
Bocefish said:
JerryBoBerry said:
I was just visiting Pikachai and was struck with the thought she should be in this thread.

You do know what a GIF is, right? :p
Oops, you're right. There ya go, now they are in GIF format. Not sure why that made much difference. But we have to adhere to the thread right?
Still not working for me... are they working for you guys?

AmberCutie said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Bocefish said:
JerryBoBerry said:
I was just visiting Pikachai and was struck with the thought she should be in this thread.

You do know what a GIF is, right? :p
Oops, you're right. There ya go, now they are in GIF format. Not sure why that made much difference. But we have to adhere to the thread right?
Still not working for me... are they working for you guys?
They're working, as in I can see them.
They're not moving though.
Looks like they were normal jpg or png or bmp image files that he simply saved in the gif format before posting them a second time...

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
LilyMarie said:
They're working, as in I can see them.
They're not moving though.
Looks like they were normal jpg or png or bmp image files that he simply saved in the gif format before posting them a second time...

Exactly correct. I had originally posted sexy pictures. But after Bocefish asked if I knew what a GIF was, instead of pointing out a gif is merely a picture in a certain format. A picture which MAY also be animated but in no way obligates it to be. Instead of pointing that out or going back to the original post which simply says post sexy gifs, not 'animated' gifs. I decided to be a smart alec back at Boce by converting them to gif and reposting them in the correct format according to the threads OP. :mrgreen:

I go back before jpg was out and GIF was the standard format for all pictures. So I don't think of them as having to be animated at all.

JerryBoBerry said:
[I had originally posted sexy pictures. But after Bocefish asked if I knew what a GIF was, instead of pointing out a gif is merely a picture in a certain format. A picture which MAY also be animated but in no way obligates it to be. Instead of pointing that out or going back to the original post which simply says post sexy gifs, not 'animated' gifs. I decided to be a smart alec back at Boce by converting them to gif and reposting them in the correct format according to the threads OP. :mrgreen:

I go back before jpg was out and GIF was the standard format for all pictures. So I don't think of them as having to be animated at all.

Ya, well... it isn't 1987 anymore :mrgreen:

Most everyone considers GIFs as animated nowadays, evidenced by every post except yours. :p

BTW, it's pronounced the same as Jif peanut butter just in case anyone was wondering. :whistle:

Bocefish said:
JerryBoBerry said:
[I had originally posted sexy pictures. But after Bocefish asked if I knew what a GIF was, instead of pointing out a gif is merely a picture in a certain format. A picture which MAY also be animated but in no way obligates it to be. Instead of pointing that out or going back to the original post which simply says post sexy gifs, not 'animated' gifs. I decided to be a smart alec back at Boce by converting them to gif and reposting them in the correct format according to the threads OP. :mrgreen:

Ya, well... it isn't 1987 anymore :mrgreen:

Most everyone considers GIFs as animated nowadays.

BTW, it's pronounced the same as Jif peanut butter just in case anyone was wondering. :whistle:
I would agree that in the current era, a gif is expected to be animated.

I will agree to disagree on how I pronounce it though. :D Potato, PoTAHto, Fritatta, Fuckthatta.

I always used a hard G too, until...

The creators of the format, Bob Berry & Steve Wilhite, claim that this soft "g" sound is used. At some point one of them said, "Choosy programmers choose GIF," a play on the peanut butter commercials where "Choosy moms choose Jif."

Whether that's factual, or not... :dontknow:

Bocefish said:

The creators of the format, Bob Berry & Steve Wilhite, claim that this soft "g" sound is used. At some point one of them said, "Choosy programmers choose GIF," a play on the peanut butter commercials where "Choosy moms choose Jif."

Yeah I totally read up on it a while back... it's just... I can't do it. I get that they made a cute saying with it, but if it's an abbreviation of Graphics Interchange Format, and you pronounce Graphics with a hard G, I have trouble pronouncing the abbreviation of it with a different sound.

This is one of the biggest arguments/debates on the web, I think. :lol:

AmberCutie said:
Yeah I totally read up on it a while back... it's just... I can't do it. I get that they made a cute saying with it, but if it's an abbreviation of Graphics Interchange Format, and you pronounce Graphics with a hard G, I have trouble pronouncing the abbreviation of it with a different sound.

It's an acronym, rather than an abbreviation. What? There's a difference!

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:

This is my exact reasoning and every time I see something about how to pronounce gif I think I am going to leave it...yet here I am commenting about it. I must feel more strongly than I thought :whistle:

Edit: Here, have a guh guh guh gif:

LilyMarie said:
Red7227 said:
LilyMarie said:

NASTY?! WHY!!!!

DaphneO said:
LilyMarie said:
Red7227 said:
LilyMarie said:

NASTY?! WHY!!!!

General bitchiness and and being difficult with contracts. I'm sure you can find it with a Google search. I don't want to post anything that Lily's tender ears might hear.

Reactions: LilyMarie
Red7227 said:
DaphneO said:
LilyMarie said:
Red7227 said:
LilyMarie said:

NASTY?! WHY!!!!

General bitchiness and and being difficult with contracts. I'm sure you can find it with a Google search. I don't want to post anything that Lily's tender ears might hear.
If she was nasty, there's no way those flower petals could do that.

Reactions: LilyMarie
VeronicaChaos said:
Shamelessly posting the gifs I made for my first HD videos. :shifty:

cB2SfOB.gif

wat6gia.gif
Holy fuck that is hot! That is sexy and you should feel sexy.

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:

I know this discussion was awhile back, but I saw this and I had to add it here!

JqkYQHJ.png

It made me giggle :lol:

Accidentally hit 'post' twice... Got a bit excited, hehe. :shifty:

Red7227 said:
Omg that is too sexy! Hnnng I wish I could wear that. :drool:

Reactions: Red7227
hapa74 said:
x17zvTw.gif
wzM54my.gif

YyoAlGX.gif
9XcbL0t.gif

I just had to share these, and I don't apologize! :-D

That first one reminds me of something I need to watch in a minute, and the second one gives me an idea for something. Oh, Kaylee.

Reactions: KayleePond
Status
Not open for further replies.