AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy housework!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoleneBrody

AdultIndieProductions.com
Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Industry Representative
Nov 3, 2010
Coolsville, USA... Earth.
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@jolene_brody
Tumblr Username
jolenebrody
MFC Username
jolenebrody
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/303895/JoleneBrody/
So I did a mini shoot today and I was thinking it would be fun to post pics of sexy housework. Seems like it's one of the most common everyday duties to be sexified.

I'll start! *crosses fingers more join.

Show me your broomstick bb. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_9723-1.jpg
    IMG_9723-1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 773
That's hot!! I have a few vacuuming videos, but no pictures. You can just use your imagination about mine. ;)

Reactions: JoleneBrody
W.O.W. :drool: :drool: Great shot JJ !!
Looking like that, is it any wonder why men of the late 50's and 60's era wanted to keep the woman home? To hell with cookin' dinner... you are dinner . :thumbleft: :clap:

By "others join" I think we all mean MOAR PICTURES OF JJ!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
If you're going to vacuum, you need to do it right, just like a man would.
HouseCleaning.jpg

:oops: Well geeze! Thanks guys and gals! I'll fully admit I was so happy with the shoot that I wanted to share BUT...
WHERE ARE MY BOOBIES?????? :angry4:
Don't you know I use my girlish ways to get access to chicks? If I were not a cute girl I would have been a sex offender years ago.
Gimme! I know we got some sexy french maid outfits, or nothing but an apron in here somewhere!

Reactions: Nordling and Evvie
great shot jj!

Unfortunately my french maid Arabelle was a terrible housecleaner, so... i had to spank her ass and give her something to suck on before making her ride my cock.

Attachments

• IMG_2047b.jpg
    IMG_2047b.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 668
Hmmm....methinks my french maid outfit has been in storage way too long, and needs to come out and make its cam debut tomorrow..pics too, of course ;)

I'm honestly not sure which one is hotter cherry. ;)

CherryJane said:
How I really look while doing housework:

rv5B2.jpg

Why is it that this third pic is drawing me in twice as hard as the other two are? Yum, yum. Yum.

Butt, wifebeater, shorts, bandana... and the fact that you're cleaning the one place I hate cleaning, the baseboards.

Reactions: ConnerJay
here's some older ones of me, cleaning the wall (I believe this was December, right before I moved camming into that room for winter)

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 380
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 379
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 379
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 379
Love 'em all! Okay ladies, here's my aprony contribution-with a little SPH thrown in... lol I know it's obviously a toy peen but kinda fun! The whole shoot is hilarious with faces, comparing to other objects etc but here's a few to view ;)

Minding my own business...
12G03356a.jpg

To OMG what is that...
12G03360a.jpg

Really?
12G03365a.jpg

12G03361a.jpg

12G03362a.jpg

12G03372a.jpg

@Felicia - :shock: FUCKING NICE. Nice. High five. :handgestures-salute:

Reactions: Felicia FyaFly
SO FUNNY! I actually have a french maid photoshoot set for next week!!!! I will post them afterwards!

Why yes I do vacuum the house in tassle pasties. :dance:

Attachments

• housewife_1.gif
    housewife_1.gif
    718 KB · Views: 196
Status
Not open for further replies.