AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy Legs Part Deux

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Like a dumbass... it never dawned on me until a while ago that everybody has different tastes in what they considered as "sexy" legs.

My tastes run more towards the curvy, thicker, and muscularly toned. Leg dimples, thick thighs, and curvy calfs are also a major turn on for me, lol. Wish I knew where this little perversion of mine originated, but it's there.

Anyhow, here's where leg lovers can share or post images of what they consider "sexy" legs.

Tennis players are fit. Most have good to decent legs. Nobody has Simona Halep legs.

rexfeatures_5736331bx-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqyiI2tu1RGqN2eeyoDSnRSFO_dnAiNXk_qLk-FzfDd2s.jpg

On a positive note... it's nice to see more models realizing how legs can turn a guy on.

Embarrassing confession... when I see a babe with really sexy legs, my inner reaction is sort of like the following:

I think @JoleneBrody has amazing legs! Also @GoddessAiren !

I never knew I was a leg woman, but I fell in love with my husband's calves. :nod:

I'm super into legs+butts and hands.
I love my fiance's fairly muscular legs and his cute perky booty. Lol. And I love women to have curvy legs, where their thighs and calves are pretty thick, and their thighs compliment the roundness of their butt. And with men I love it when they have solid "man hands" that look like they work hard and probably have some calluses. And with women I love it when they have soft and beautiful/elegant hands. Lol

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Legs are the one thing that'll make or break an attraction for me with women. I love them in many different shapes and types. But, the biggest for me is that they also have to fit the body type as well.

Slender, yet powerful of a racer:
a69f0eb5b49e9b72f7cbef8fafce901b--triathlon-motivation-cycling-tips.jpg

The legs of an Olympic competitor:
Mattie-800x500.jpg

The long, long legs of MissMolly:
1404173167dce5b.png

Last. But certainly not least, the legs of Aspen Rae:
aspen-rae-1500967401c4pl8-700x819.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.