AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sexy tummy love...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sxycherrypie said:
Shaun__ said:
MissMeowMixx has a yummy tummy if I ever saw one.
CM5TQ.jpg
She doesn't look healthy to me at all.Whatever floats your boat though.

I have a very slender build also, so you can go F yourself. I also think if you can not tell a healthy well toned person apart from someone with a eating disorder you are an idiot. I think you are jealous of someone with a different body type than you as well, and that is also stupid. People do not choose what they look like past a certain point. There is no way you can honestly think the two pictures I posted look anything alike.

Woman who needs understanding friends and a dietician's help.
08jRD.jpg

Well toned killing machine.
6Fzpx.jpg

LadyBakes said:
I know i've posted this elsewhere but it's my most favorite picture and look at Kori_Love's amazing tummy! Yay.

This is one of my favorite pictures ever. It's so sensual and beautiful. You ladies are gorgeous!

sxycherrypie said:
Shaun__ said:
It is highly obnoxious to try to classify slender girls as unhealthy. There's such a double standard involved. At least a few times a week, while out in the world, some woman will comment that I "need to put some meat on my bones" and "do I ever eat". Occasionally, touching of some sort accompanies this feigned concern. In reality, these people are just making unsolicited negative comments about a body that is not their own. There is no real care or worry going on just some ego satisfaction gained by picking at others. That is not okay. :roll:

As for the sexsex Miss Meow, it doesn't take a genius to look and assess that her frame and bone structure are dainty and would not hold much weight.

Wow. I don't even know what to say but I feel I must say something because I love Mixxie. She has a beautiful body that is just hers.
Sxycherry, you are talking out of pure insecurity and it's ugly.

Some people don't realize that telling a girl she is too skinny hurts JUST as much as telling a girl she is too fat. Right now, the "in" thing is to be thick. The big boobs, curves, meaty ass, etc. I feel like being slender is now becoming a negative thing. You are not a "real" woman without curves. It's sad. Some girls, like myself, CAN'T gain weight and trying to, can be unhealthy.

I love tight slender tummies. I know Jalyn gets a lot of comments in her chat about "needing a big mac" and other hurtful things, and it's lame. I love her tummy, and her ass is fabulous too!
VuvSPl.jpg

AmberCutie said:
I love tight slender tummies. I know Jalyn gets a lot of comments in her chat about "needing a big mac" and other hurtful things, and it's lame. I love her tummy, and her ass is fabulous too!
Yeah if anyone actually takes the time to really look at Jalyn's body they'll see she's just fit and toned as hell, and probably does plenty in the gym to stay that way.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Jupiter551 said:
AmberCutie said:
Yeah if anyone actually takes the time to really look at Jalyn's body they'll see she's just fit and toned as hell, and probably does plenty in the gym to stay that way.

This is a pic of Jalyn I found online. I agree, she is fit and toned and I would love to get my hand on her!

Attachments

• jalyn.jpg
    jalyn.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 658
MadisonLeigh said:
sxycherrypie said:
Shaun__ said:
CM5TQ.jpg

That was a lil unnecessary, don't you think? You probably could have kept that comment to yourself. That's just how Mixxi's body is naturally shaped.
YEa and this is the third time I am gonna apologize but I am sorry if I came off rude or anything must have been the angle cause I have seen some pretty yummy slender tummies that I admit I love the muscle tone on some of them dancer muscles are yummy to me.Another lesson learned boy oh boy never post here semi drunk again but I assure you when I posted I did not mean to be cruel.

Reactions: camstory
KiraSage said:
Coming from someone who looks like they have Type I diabetes.
:woops: Really, please... this was unnecessary. Cherry has already been told she was out of line, let's not make this any more dramatic than it needs to be. I'd just like to simply ask that we get back on topic (posting pics of tummies we love, and not speaking negatively about any of them) and less posts of defensiveness for things already said (and maybe it's a good idea if you stop posting in this thread completely, cherry. ;) )

Holy eff, some people and their lack of tact!

Back on topic... I find the little pouch (I call it a pooch;) that some women develop on their lower tummy super sexy for some reason.

Some other sexy tummies...

Attachments

• Booobies(Kitty2012.jpg
    Booobies(Kitty2012.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 528
  • Booblies(JL).jpg
    Booblies(JL).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 528
  • Booblies(ABB1).jpg
    Booblies(ABB1).jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 528
  • Booblies(AS1).jpg
    Booblies(AS1).jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 528
  • HA1.jpg
    HA1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 529
  • Nipple(JM).jpg
    Nipple(JM).jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 528
  • Val1.jpg
    Val1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 528
Now that we're back on track... :woops: I give you Jolene, Kota and Scarlett. They are my faves. If there's ever some sort of raspberry belly blowing party, I best be invited to join. :shifty:

Attachments

• jjc.jpg
    jjc.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 519
  • km.jpg
    km.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 519
  • swill.jpg
    swill.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 519
This is from the first time I talked to Kota and asked if she would dance for me last year in a private. I am so happy I met her on MFC. She always puts a smile on my face with her wonderful personality.

Attachments

• Capture_329.jpg
    Capture_329.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 512
Both of those pictures of Jalyn in this thread barely look like her. Not complaining, just making an observation. Jalyn does have a slender, fit body and she must spend at least an hour each day in the gym and eat right. I'd be curious to find out what her diet and exercise plan is.

JickyJuly said:
It is highly obnoxious to try to classify slender girls as unhealthy. There's such a double standard involved. At least a few times a week, while out in the world, some woman will comment that I "need to put some meat on my bones" and "do I ever eat". Occasionally, touching of some sort accompanies this feigned concern. In reality, these people are just making unsolicited negative comments about a body that is not their own. There is no real care or worry going on just some ego satisfaction gained by picking at others. That is not okay. :roll:

As for the sexsex Miss Meow, it doesn't take a genius to look and assess that her frame and bone structure are dainty and would not hold much weight.
[/quote]

Im a bit curvy nowadays but in high school I was very thin, funny thing was I weighed more than most my friends who were a few pants sizes bigger because I was all muscle at that point, I got made fun of for it constantly and it is very hurtful, I actually had a friends mom call my gram cuz I ate 3 pieces of pizza at her house so she assumed I must be bulimic or something if I could eat that much and stay so thin. And at school Id get comments about needing to eat or how I looked sickly, one boy even took to calling me "the ethiopian" now I feel about half fat but I understand what its like to be criticized for being thin, I think Miss Meow is beautiful :) I wish my stomach was that kick ass :)

Reactions: Shaun__
I don't want to add anything to this whole drama, just wanted to throw something in...
I did ballet for 11 years (I started at 4 and ended it at 15), and because I wasn't a big eater as a kid and had ballet lessons up to 6 hours a week, I was underweight all those years. Kids at school sometimes made fun of me just like they sometimes made fun of the chubby kids.
So I, too, know what it feels like to be criticized for being thin, and it's not cool. Especially when you yourself are actually healthy and happy with your body, but then someone else comes up and tells you you don't look good. And then maybe another person, and then another one. It changes the way you feel about yourself, even if you don't consciously realise it, even if you tell yourself that it doesn't matter what others say.

Also, I think CandieCane has a very sexy tummy. Her figure, as a whole, is the definition of an hourglass, I'm so jealous.

I like this thread. I like stomachs. :whistle:

I want a stomach like Jalyn but that requires effort I have no motivation for. :-x

Just so this isn't a plain text post:

EoyPL.jpg

PzLkg.jpg

AmberCutie said:
KiraSage said:
Coming from someone who looks like they have Type I diabetes.
:woops: Really, please... this was unnecessary. Cherry has already been told she was out of line, let's not make this any more dramatic than it needs to be. I'd just like to simply ask that we get back on topic (posting pics of tummies we love, and not speaking negatively about any of them) and less posts of defensiveness for things already said (and maybe it's a good idea if you stop posting in this thread completely, cherry. ;) )

Holy eff, some people and their lack of tact!

Lol sorry I didn't mean to be disrespectful on your forum. I just think that sometimes it's necessary to give someone a taste of their own medicine.

Reactions: Jessi J
ViruSphere said:
Both of those pictures of Jalyn in this thread barely look like her. Not complaining, just making an observation. Jalyn does have a slender, fit body and she must spend at least an hour each day in the gym and eat right. I'd be curious to find out what her diet and exercise plan is.

I think she appears to be fit because her body fat is low; which gives you visible definition. She probably has a quick metabolism or does a lot of cardio.

More sexy tummy ... Yummm ! :-D

Attachments

• SexyTummy1.jpg
    SexyTummy1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 373
Skulliee said:
I like this thread. I like stomachs. :whistle:

I want a stomach like Jalyn but that requires effort I have no motivation for. :-x

Just so this isn't a plain text post:

EoyPL.jpg

PzLkg.jpg

Nice scars! Where did you get them done? Were they done with a scalpel (cutting) or a cautery pen? They look too elaborate to be done via striking. Don't mean to go off topic, it's just that I've always been fascinated by this type of body art and you're the first person I've met that's actually had this done.

LadyBakes said:
I know i've posted this elsewhere but it's my most favorite picture and look at Kori_Love's amazing tummy! Yay.

OMG you just made me miss you even more than I already do!! Thank you doll and you have a beautiful tummy yourself! :-D

Reactions: GingerAnn
Status
Not open for further replies.