AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sexy tummy love...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow :shock:

VKtSqUv.jpg

CaptPants said:
This board needs some sexy dude-bellies! Let he who is without shame cast the first stone!

oh my geez I'm so sorry everyone, feel free to delete this >.<

..I came :(

-DP

Reactions: CaptPants
CaptPants said:
This board needs some sexy dude-bellies! Let he who is without shame cast the first stone!

Although I happen to like girl tummies better, this is not that disturbing. It's a normal dude with a normal belly. Yeah, he's not shaved and doesn't have a washboard, but back when dinosaurs roamed (like in years that didn't start with a 2), that wasn't a shocking thing. Now please feel free to disregard me, and continue with the lovely ladies.

HarmlessSquirrel said:
CaptPants said:

Although I happen to like girl tummies better, this is not that disturbing. It's a normal dude with a normal belly. Yeah, he's not shaved and doesn't have a washboard, but back when dinosaurs roamed (like in years that didn't start with a 2), that wasn't a shocking thing. Now please feel free to disregard me, and continue with the lovely ladies.

Thanks! I just have problematically low self-esteem, so I appreciate the support. :3

Nordling said:
Yups. Lily has a perfect tummy. People sometime talk about "flat as a windowpane tummy." I don't find that nearly so virtuous as a tummy like Lily's. After all who wants to walk around with a window pane out front? :)

I love all kinds of tummies but thanked your post since it's encouraging that there are men that can appreciate a woman who doesn't have 6 pack. Not that 6 pack abs are not hot because they are very lickable but you know what I'm saying, right?

Also, Lily's tummy is so yummy. DaYUM girl, you're smoking hot!!!

AedanRayne said:
Nordling said:
Yups. Lily has a perfect tummy. People sometime talk about "flat as a windowpane tummy." I don't find that nearly so virtuous as a tummy like Lily's. After all who wants to walk around with a window pane out front? :)

I love all kinds of tummies but thanked your post since it's encouraging that there are men that can appreciate a woman who doesn't have 6 pack. Not that 6 pack abs are not hot because they are very lickable but you know what I'm saying, right?

Also, Lily's tummy is so yummy. DaYUM girl, you're smoking hot!!!
Totally agree, and know what you mean. :)

Nordling said:
Well, I wouldn't mind a window pane. :oops: At least then my tummy would suit my boobs better..

Self-deprecation aside! Thank you! And thank you Aedan! *_*

I took picture while stretching my hurty back the other day. Here, have it! :-D

Attachments

• BI_eZMMCAAA_wVa.jpg
    BI_eZMMCAAA_wVa.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 179
I'm really proud of how my tummy is looking after all of the work I've been doing. It's finally starting to pay off, and I just really wanted to share with you guys... this seemed like it would be the appropriate thread to do so.

tumblr_mmfybrlMMr1rl3gg4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmfybrlMMr1rl3gg4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmfybrlMMr1rl3gg4o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmfybrlMMr1rl3gg4o4_1280.jpg

JessicaLapin said:
showing off because I've been working on mine :p excuse the dirty mirror

MBagJ0Z.jpg

Mine is a work in progress.

What it was a week ago:
tumblr_mm17v7dwEb1rlr3dno1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlsiwbxZt91rlr3dno1_500.jpg

Today: