AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shameless on ShowTime

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2013
WV
I absolutely love this show! Has anyone else seen it, if so-Do you like it?
What do you like and dislike about this show?

I like the dysfunctional family, makes me feel like my family isn't all that dysfunctional lol...
I dislike the fact that sometimes, they take some things in the show TOO far..

I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen this show?! I LOVE IT.

Attachments

• shame.jpg
    shame.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 74
rvrrat1977 said:
I watched the 8 seasons of the UK version on Netflix; off the hook!
Haven't seen this version yet.

Hmm... I didn't know they had a UK version on Netflix; I am going to look it up!

This is one of my favorite shows, its so crude and just off the wall, I love it!

I haven't seen the US version yet but the UK version is amazing (Its where the gorgeous james macavoy started, 'narnia' 'wanted') and it's set in my grubby little home town of manchester in the uk, my friend has been an extra and my fuck budddy has delivered a parcel there, claim to fame yo! :hello2:

I enjoy both versions, although I've only seen the first two seasons of the UK version, something I'll have to fix at some point.

hehe, my sister met the guy who play lip a few years ago in a local club, he was hosting an under 18s night lol :) it's called shameless over here yeah, been going about 8/9 years I think, can't wait for season 11, last one :'(

Reactions: lovedieslast
I absolutely LOVE this show! I'm catching up with the most recent episode tonight :cool: ALSO, when I started watching it I noticed that Veronica was a cam model and that's what made me want to start doing research and then finally joined the camming world back in October! So I have to thank this show (and Desperate Housewives, Susan did it in a couple of episodes, she inspired me as well LOL) for opening my eyes to what a "Cam Girl" is!

What I like about it is that if I'm ever having a bad day, I always think "It could be worse... I could be a Gallagher" LOL

What I don't like about it is that every time I see the Gallagher's dirty, messy and chaotic house/life it gives me a sort of anxiety attack, but then I remember it's just a show :).

Wow I don't half sound like a name dropper lol, I think I'm just excited to talk about a show set where I'm from, it's nice to even talk about a uk show, the us usually does everything so much better :D

Jessica_Fox said:
Wow I don't half sound like a name dropper lol, I think I'm just excited to talk about a show set where I'm from, it's nice to even talk about a uk show, the us usually does everything so much better :D
I definitely am glad you said something about the UK version... I have to wait until Sunday night for the new U.S. Shameless...I got caught up recently and now I have to wait! SUCKS!

So, this will give me something to do to pass time and if its anything like the American version, I know, I will love it!

Reactions: Jessica_Fox
Status
Not open for further replies.