AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sharing a little joy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
I'm really only sharing this here because it's not something I can easily blabber about anywhere else. There is a really lovely model who I used to visit periodically who went through a period of bad health and disappeared offline at the start of October. I've been quite worried about her and was really pleased to see that her "Last performance" time now shows as Saturday just past. I mean, she could have just logged in to check messages etc but the time stamp lines up with her somewhat weird working hours (11pm - 5.30am her time). Anyway, I'm really pleased she's well enough to be back.

Like I say, I'm only sharing it here because I can't exactly shout about it down the pub. A happy story for a Tuesday though.

I'm really only sharing this here because it's not something I can easily blabber about anywhere else. There is a really lovely model who I used to visit periodically who went through a period of bad health and disappeared offline at the start of October. I've been quite worried about her and was really pleased to see that her "Last performance" time now shows as Saturday just past. I mean, she could have just logged in to check messages etc but the time stamp lines up with her somewhat weird working hours (11pm - 5.30am her time). Anyway, I'm really pleased she's well enough to be back.

Like I say, I'm only sharing it here because I can't exactly shout about it down the pub. A happy story for a Tuesday though.
I'm glad she's ok. It's nice to find out.
There are.coupke of models I still wonder about but have resigned myself to not knowing.

I'm glad she's ok. It's nice to find out.
There are.coupke of models I still wonder about but have resigned myself to not knowing.
Yeah, I'm pleased. She's a lovely girl. Really friendly and decent. And tough too. Working 11pm - 5.30am six nights a week isn't for the faint of heart.

Reactions: Highlander884
Logged into Streamate yesterday to find this model's account has disappeared. She was really ill and stopped camming for a month while she was in hospital and came back for a couple of days before leaving due to illness again. Now it looks like she's had to give it up completely. None of my business I know but she is a lovely girl and I hope she is ok. We build so many human connections on here and it's always a shock when someone disappears but when you know that a serious illness is involved then it seems worse. A reminder to always be kind and courteous to one another I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Logged into Streamate yesterday to find this model's account has disappeared. She was really ill and stopped camming for a month while she was in hospital and came back for a couple of days before leaving due to illness again. Now it looks like she's had to give it up completely. None of my business I know but she is a lovely girl and I hope she is ok. We build so many human connections on here and it's always a shock when someone disappears but when you know that a serious illness is involved then it seems worse. A reminder to always be kind and courteous to one another I guess.
The way you articulated it confused me. Are you basically saying; “you never know what another person is going through, so it’s good to be nice?” Just curious 👍 or are you saying that anyone could disappear without a trace any second, so be nice while you can? Or both things?

You’re a puzzle sometimes. (But I mean that in a nice, humorous, friendly way.) 💛

The way you articulated it confused me. Are you basically saying; “you never know what another person is going through, so it’s good to be nice?” Just curious 👍 or are you saying that anyone could disappear without a trace any second, so be nice while you can? Or both things?

You’re a puzzle sometimes. (But I mean that in a nice, humorous, friendly way.) 💛
It was a bit of both really although definitely a bit more of the former because I guess as a model there is a requirement to put on a smiling face even in the most difficult of times, even though the world might be falling apart behind the seams. So be nice.

But also the latter too. I mean, I was always respectful and polite to her, but I should have actually told her how lovely a person she was more often and now there is no way to contact her to tell her that.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
But also the latter too. I mean, I was always respectful and polite to her, but I should have actually told her how lovely a person she was more often.
Well you never know maybe she’ll pop up again some day and you’ll get that chance. People hop in and out of this business fairly frequently.

With some illnesses people go through cyclical spells of doing poorly then better. But you’re right about the smiling face thing. That’s kinda the same w any service industry job though.

Well you never know maybe she’ll pop up again some day and you’ll get that chance. People hop in and out of this business fairly frequently.

With some illnesses people go through cyclical spells of doing poorly then better. But you’re right about the smiling face thing.
Here's hoping. I'm not the only one who is worried about her. I got a message from another member (we were both connected to her on instagram) and he reached out to me to see if I knew anything because he was also concerned. I think it's a great testament to the quality of someone when two complete strangers connect out of a shared concern for that person.

Here's hoping. I'm not the only one who is worried about her. I got a message from another member (we were both connected to her on instagram) and he reached out to me to see if I knew anything because he was also concerned. I think it's a great testament to the quality of someone when two complete strangers connect out of a shared concern for that person.
Totally. Joint stalking effort (lol just joking). I actually agree with you. Now you have me hoping she’s ok too, and I never even met her!

Totally. Joint stalking effort (lol just joking). I actually agree with you. Now you have me hoping she’s ok too, and I never even met her!
Well, I probably wouldn't have reached out to him because I would have felt that was a bit too far but I think he'd seen her have some kind of episode on stream so he was quite worried. It's definitely weird to feel sad at the absence of someone you've never actually met but this woman is a genuinely lovely person. She worked 11pm - 5am her time and I would never have been able to be as pleasant as she was on that shift. Just an absolute star.

She was the model who introduced me to anthill guy, whose fetish is indelibly burned into my brain.

Well, I probably wouldn't have reached out to him because I would have felt that was a bit too far but I think he'd seen her have some kind of episode on stream so he was quite worried. It's definitely weird to feel sad at the absence of someone you've never actually met but this woman is a genuinely lovely person. She worked 11pm - 5am her time and I would never have been able to be as pleasant as she was on that shift. Just an absolute star.

She was the model who introduced me to anthill guy, whose fetish is indelibly burned into my brain.
Please tell me there isn’t some dude out there who wants to stick his penis in an ant hill? Yeah I’ve been trying a similar shift last two weeks and it’s too difficult. I’ve been a wreck and barely made it on. It is a hard shift. Most definitely.

Please tell me there isn’t some dude out there who wants to stick his penis in an ant hill? Yeah I’ve been trying a similar shift last two weeks and it’s too difficult. I’ve been a wreck and barely made it on. It is a hard shift. Most definitely.
There is. I've mentioned him here before. He likes the idea of the ants biting his dick. He used to have her make ant noises in pvt. Of course, she had no idea what noise an ant makes but thankfully, neither did he......

There is. I've mentioned him here before. He likes the idea of the ants biting his dick. He used to have her make ant noises in pvt. Of course, she had no idea what noise an ant makes but thankfully, neither did he......
Yeah I’ve seen a lot, in my time. Surprised but not surprised to be honest. Some ants can kill ya. Maybe he likes that risky idea of being killed penis first by a troop of ants though. Who knows 🤷‍♀️

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

I suppose pretending to be an ant is a lot easier than some of the other things a member could ask for, so every cloud.
Some people take their fetishes to extreme levels, like an addiction. There was a guy with crush fetish who actually died after making a little rut in some mud and having someone drive a SUV onto his chest. Scary stuff. Of course he did a lot of horrible fucked up stuff, for years, leading up to that too. Awful stuff.

I think they tried to charge the crush guys wife w murder. But if I remember correctly they couldn’t prove who drove the car onto him.

Misterical, you are a cool dude. We do make connections on these sites sometimes. We are human after all. It's nice of you to be concerned. I hope things work out for her.

What a great thread! @misterical I completely understand you and I genuinely hope she is well. I also knew a model who suddenly disappeared. While I was not close to her, we knew each other and I frequented her room often. It is disconcerting, actually a terrible feeling, when they are suddenly gone.

Last edited:
What a great thread! @misterical I completely understand you and I genuinely hope she is well. I also knew a model who suddenly disappeared. While I was not close to her, we knew each other and I frequented her room often. It is disconcerting, actually a terrible feeling, when they are suddenly gone.
Yeah. I mean models and members disappear all the time. It the nature of this. It's just more disconcerting when you know they have been ill (and when you think it's likely to be a serious illness). I also hope she is well and gets through whatever it is. I'm of an age where most of my connections in life were formed in real-life. I've not made many online only connections, so it always surprises me when I realise how much pleasure someone online brought to my day and saddens me that I didn't spend enough time telling them that because I assumed they'd be there the next day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nienna
Status
Not open for further replies.