AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

shine browser/obs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle_dujour

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2022
Antarctica
Twitter Username
@b_elle_dujour
MFC Username
Belle_dujour
Chaturbate Username
tatteredslattern
Hi everyone, I tried use shine browser last night with my webcam and for whatever reason MFC platform messes up my camera resolution? and for whatever reason MFC wont let me stream through OBS in conjunction with shinebroswer. it just gave me that blue sign with the obs logo. i don't know how to fix that. any recommendations? it feels like if i try to multistream some other technological thing goes down and it drives me mental. any suggestions most welcome. maybe it's a shine browser or obs issue, but i don't know what to try next lol.

i was also experiencing some lagging/freezing issues while on shine browser on both CB and MFC. i think that has to do with my wifi. i will try an ethernet cord and review my wifi upload speed.

Hi everyone, I tried use shine browser last night with my webcam and for whatever reason MFC platform messes up my camera resolution? and for whatever reason MFC wont let me stream through OBS in conjunction with shinebroswer. it just gave me that blue sign with the obs logo. i don't know how to fix that. any recommendations? it feels like if i try to multistream some other technological thing goes down and it drives me mental. any suggestions most welcome. maybe it's a shine browser or obs issue, but i don't know what to try next lol.

i was also experiencing some lagging/freezing issues while on shine browser on both CB and MFC. i think that has to do with my wifi. i will try an ethernet cord and review my wifi upload speed.
Hi I didnt try shine browser but in my opinion MFC has some big problems. I wil explain: few weeks ago i was working normally- one camera ,on two sites via browser streaming . And from last time on cb works good via beta broadaster, but when i enter mfc my mb / s is 0,6 -0,9 max, before was max. I wrote to them and they said that they had some issue but was fixed already. But from this time i cant work on two pages via browser. Looks like its general issue

Reactions: Belle_dujour
Status
Not open for further replies.