AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how I can write something on OBS?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Hi there! I m using Stream Master browser with OBS so my stream with anything on it (lovense levels image etc) is shared on both site where work. what I want is to write something on the video but just for one site ( other one doens't allow to promote my page ), is that posible and if yes how I can do it? thankyouuu :h:

Hi there! I m using Stream Master browser with OBS so my stream with anything on it (lovense levels image etc) is shared on both site where work. what I want is to write something on the video but just for one site ( other one doens't allow to promote my page ), is that posible and if yes how I can do it? thankyouuu :h:
You will need to have multiple obs open to do this, one with the text and one without, the one with the text will broadcast to the sites where you can have the text on screen and the other one you will use to broadcast to the sites that dont allow the text.
For adding the text click the "+" icon in sources and then select text.

You will need to have multiple obs open to do this, one with the text and one without, the one with the text will broadcast to the sites where you can have the text on screen and the other one you will use to broadcast to the sites that dont allow the text.
thank you Marti! 🤗

Reactions: KingMarti
thank you Marti! 🤗

A mere suggestion and perhaps try both, I found OBS text overlay looks really bad on screens that are zoomed past 100%. Consider creating a text image overlay using an image creator instead and uploading it to OBS.

• Helpful!
Reactions: EllaM
How greatly would this affect stream quality? I can imagine this creating a major lag in fps

How greatly would this affect stream quality? I can imagine this creating a major lag in fps
OBS is an interface. They have no bearing on FPS unless you're just not set up properly.

it all depends on your system, since it would be encoding 2 streams instead of 1.

Oooh, what kind of stuff would you want to make sure your system is equipped with?
A good cpu and / or gpu mainly, they are 2 of the biggest factors in video encoding, you also need a decent amount of ram but dosnt have to be anything super crazy. With a semi decent cpu and a semi decent gpu you can set one stream to software encoding (using the cpu) and the other to hardware encoding (using the gpu). with a better cpu or gpu you can use either on both instances of obs

• Hugs
Reactions: redsilk
Status
Not open for further replies.