AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
if you have an Android phone (not sure if it's available for iphone) you can use an app called space desk to turn your phone into another monitor can then you can duplicate the display. or use the lovense chat box window on the phone screen since you can make the text bigger so it's easier to read.
another option would be parsec, which supports bluetooth inputs if you have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse and just want to duplicate the screen that might be a better option
Bouns tip:
If you use the spacedesk app or parsec (space desk gives you an on screen keyboard and touch control for the mouse but dosnt support bluetooth input, parsec needs bluetooth for the keyboard and mouse but dosnt support on screen keyboards or touch control (it has touch control it just dosnt work very well) and want to quickly move to another room, if that room has a tv that supports casting, you can cast the phone display to the tv. Theres another app called second screen that will also allow you to change the resolution of the phone screen so you can get full screen picture on the tv.

I've been using Shine Model for a few weeks and overall it's been working beautifully, it's so much easier to manage what's on my screen with it and I feel like I'm spending less time blankly staring into the camera trying to find the right tab or move the windows so everything is in sight. Really liking it so far.

Is there any way to view the chat/broadcast page from more than one device at a time? I'd love to be able to pull the chat up on my phone or laptop while I'm streaming from my PC.
Very soon it will be possible to connect to the model page via ShineConnect, with the ability to manage chats, messages and invitations. But only with a computer (possibly with a tablet, but not for sure). We will definitely write in this thread about what it is and how to use it.

• Hugs
Reactions: bitesizedru
another option would be parsec, which supports bluetooth inputs if you have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse and just want to duplicate the screen that might be a better option
Bouns tip:
If you use the spacedesk app or parsec (space desk gives you an on screen keyboard and touch control for the mouse but dosnt support bluetooth input, parsec needs bluetooth for the keyboard and mouse but dosnt support on screen keyboards or touch control (it has touch control it just dosnt work very well) and want to quickly move to another room, if that room has a tv that supports casting, you can cast the phone display to the tv. Theres another app called second screen that will also allow you too change the resolution of the phone screen so you can get full screen picture on the tv.
Thank you so much!! I'm chained to a giant old iMac when I'm streaming and it's really inconvenient, I've been trying to find a way to just mirror it to my old Macbook, but it's too out of date for the iMac to screen cast to it using airplay. The lovense chatbox is alright but it has a tendency to not show what I've been tipped for. The spacedesk app doesn't have a host application for Mac but I'm gonna try to get Parsec working, thank you again!! Needless to say I'll be waiting for that ShineModel update with bated breath lol

Reactions: KingMarti
  • Hugs
Reactions: bitesizedru
Thank you so much!! I'm chained to a giant old iMac when I'm streaming and it's really inconvenient, I've been trying to find a way to just mirror it to my old Macbook, but it's too out of date for the iMac to screen cast to it using airplay. The lovense chatbox is alright but it has a tendency to not show what I've been tipped for. The spacedesk app doesn't have a host application for Mac but I'm gonna try to get Parsec working, thank you again!! Needless to say I'll be waiting for that ShineModel update with bated breath lol
if you're using two devices on macOS, there's a simple and very effective solution from Apple's own toolkit.
If you do it on the same network, it will be very high quality and fast.

At the moment, our installer is not digitally signed.
But you can always check the downloaded file at https://www.virustotal.com to make sure it doesn't contain any malicious code.
Virustotal doesn't check for malicious code, that's not how it works. It checks to see if the hash of the file is known to the AV engines that it uses.

I've seen Shinemodels and it looks very nice. But the question is, how are you doing this for free? I'm assuming you're datamining all the feeds and selling that to marketing agencies. I've yet to see any company, especially for sex workers do it out of the goodness of their heart......

I wanted to use it but my windows all the time is warning me from using it. Just antivirus- weirdo probably, but everyone are sure that is safe to use?

I've seen Shinemodels and it looks very nice. But the question is, how are you doing this for free? I'm assuming you're datamining all the feeds and selling that to marketing agencies. I've yet to see any company, especially for sex workers do it out of the goodness of their heart......
I was curious about this too.

Like any startup, at the very beginning we developed on our own and/or investor funds. Then we launched WhiteLabel (which is already generating regular revenue). We are currently finishing testing ShineConnect, and will soon launch a paid product for studios (and individual models who use assistants). And of course we are slowly but surely approaching a service for models that will allow models to earn additional income, where we will have our own commission.

p.s.: ShineConnect is a tool that allows moderators, assistants and studio administrators to connect to models without using remote access software. They will interact via a browser with aggregated chat, PMs, invites and more almost instantly and without fight for mouse and keyboard. This will increase security, simplify the work of studio staff, and make it easier to train new models.

Reactions: ShineModel
I wanted to use it but my windows all the time is warning me from using it. Just antivirus- weirdo probably, but everyone are sure that is safe to use?
I have been using it for a fairly long time and haven't had any issues. I can say it's as safe as any other software where you are not able to see the source code for...so just based on "I use it, nothing bad happens" 😂

Virustotal doesn't check for malicious code, that's not how it works. It checks to see if the hash of the file is known to the AV engines that it uses.

You don't quite understand how virustotal works.
The way virustotal works is as follows:
  1. You (or someone else) upload a file to virustotal.
  2. A hash sum (a unique number from a sequence of machine code bits) is calculated from the uploaded file.
  3. Next, a batch job is created to scan the uploaded file by dozens of antivirus software that scan the file independently.
  4. A report is created based on the results of this batch scan.
  5. In case of subsequent downloads of the same file (hash sum is the same) in order to save VirusTotal resources and your time - you immediately receive a report on its check. That is, it is used to cache the results of the check.
If the file has been changed by at least one bit (the hash sum does not match) - the scan will be started again and you will get another new report.
Thus, antiviruses do not know anything about file hash sums, they just check unique files for malware.

You can also learn more about how this works in the official VirusTotal documentation https://docs.virustotal.com/docs/how-it-works

I was curious about this too.

You don't quite understand how virustotal works.
The way virustotal works is as follows:
  1. You (or someone else) upload a file to virustotal.
  2. A hash sum (a unique number from a sequence of machine code bits) is calculated from the uploaded file.
  3. Next, a batch job is created to scan the uploaded file by dozens of antivirus software that scan the file independently.
  4. A report is created based on the results of this batch scan.
  5. In case of subsequent downloads of the same file (hash sum is the same) in order to save VirusTotal resources and your time - you immediately receive a report on its check. That is, it is used to cache the results of the check.
If the file has been changed by at least one bit (the hash sum does not match) - the scan will be started again and you will get another new report.
Thus, antiviruses do not know anything about file hash sums, they just check unique files for malware.

You can also learn more about how this works in the official VirusTotal documentation https://docs.virustotal.com/docs/how-it-works
Um you literally just explained exactly what I said. VirusTotal is NOT a code scanner, such as VeraCode. Nor does it execute the file that you uploaded into a sandbox and look do behavioral analysis. It just does what you said. So if none of those AV engines have a hash of a file, then the file is said to be OK. The issue with this model is it's highly error prone (which is why a lot of legitimate Microsoft file are in there and VT has to flag them as legitimate EVEN when the AV's say the file is malicious). For example, if you try and run multiple AV engines on the same system, they'll flag each other and the signature files....they're not bad, just dumb. I'm guessing your browser gets flagged because you are using a file/library that is seen in malware.

Um you literally just explained exactly what I said. VirusTotal is NOT a code scanner, such as VeraCode. Nor does it execute the file that you uploaded into a sandbox and look do behavioral analysis. It just does what you said. So if none of those AV engines have a hash of a file, then the file is said to be OK. The issue with this model is it's highly error prone (which is why a lot of legitimate Microsoft file are in there and VT has to flag them as legitimate EVEN when the AV's say the file is malicious). For example, if you try and run multiple AV engines on the same system, they'll flag each other and the signature files....they're not bad, just dumb. I'm guessing your browser gets flagged because you are using a file/library that is seen in malware.

VirusTotal is not a source code scanner. It checks the compiled application, not its source code. Additionally, VirusTotal (or rather AV programs) do not run the binary you downloaded; they just scan the file.
AVs in this case do not use hash sums to decide on the results of the scan; each new downloaded file is scanned independently by each AV software. This process is similar to how any antivirus software would scan files on your PC during a full file system scan.
At the VirusTotal level, the file hash sum is used to prevent rescanning of previously scanned files. To claim that such a model is error-prone is rather strange; each file is scanned by a dozen AV programs. Should any of these AVs identify a file as malicious, this detection will be reflected in the VirusTotal report.
Our browser is not malware; we do not use files or libraries that contain malware, and antivirus programs do not detect our browser as malware.
The only problem users may encounter during installation is that the installer is not signed by Apple or Microsoft, so the OS may warn you that you are installing software from an unknown developer. To proceed with the installation, you will usually need to perform a number of additional actions.
Also, any unsigned installer file will be flagged as potentially unsafe when downloaded in any browser. This does not mean that it is malicious.

Hello, i have a question about Chaturbate.
In the idea to use shinemodel on MFC and chaturbate at the same time. i would like to know how to make in a way that when i go in TPVT in MFC i get hidden in Chaturbate. On Chaturbate i have alrady specify that my pvt would be also without any spy.
But from what i read so far about the bot "Peep mode bot" it allow to peole to spy against token.
I want do only TPVT on mfc (and CT) and been show at same time in TPVT on chaturbate when in go in TPVT on MFC , if possible i would like not been log off from CT.

So, because i can't test it for, if that my setting on CT (no spy for pvt) will been enough or what bot did i need to use to switch to true TPVT on chaturbate when i start on MFC. Because "Peep mode bot" allow spy and that not im looking for.

THank you !!!!

Hello, i have a question about Chaturbate.
In the idea to use shinemodel on MFC and chaturbate at the same time. i would like to know how to make in a way that when i go in TPVT in MFC i get hidden in Chaturbate. On Chaturbate i have alrady specify that my pvt would be also without any spy.
But from what i read so far about the bot "Peep mode bot" it allow to peole to spy against token.
I want do only TPVT on mfc (and CT) and been show at same time in TPVT on chaturbate when in go in TPVT on MFC , if possible i would like not been log off from CT.

So, because i can't test it for, if that my setting on CT (no spy for pvt) will been enough or what bot did i need to use to switch to true TPVT on chaturbate when i start on MFC. Because "Peep mode bot" allow spy and that not im looking for.

THank you !!!!
photo_2020-01-14_13-11-43.jpg
Hello,

If you have been sent invitation to groups / privates from different webcams, then by agreeing to this invitation, you can choose what to do with other sites.

What to do when accepting an invitation?
A) do not switch anything. - Other sites remain in the modes in which they will be at the time of accepting the invitation. Recommendation: this option should be used for fully manual broadcast control.
B) Stop broadcasting ... - Other sites that will be at the time of accepting the invitation, in a public chat - will be taken offline. Recommendation: this option should be used when it is necessary to conduct a show for a special member, so that viewers of other sites can't peep.
C) Go into private mode ... - For other sites that will be at the time of accepting the invitation, in a public chat - an automatic attempt will be made to accept group, personal or completely private. If there are no invitations, then on bongamodel and chaturbate will turn on peep mode, but mfc go to offline. Recommendation: this option should be used when you need to get the most out of a private show from all sites.

There are 5 modes of operation on CB (Chaturbate):
Online - free chat, everyone can see you.
Private - you can be seen by the one who invited you.
Peep mode - special mode called by bots and applications, each member who sends tokens for viewing.
Away - mode that can be accessed only after the end of the privat.
Offline - video stream is stopped.

It is impossible to get into the private mode without an invitation from a member.

So:
If you want to be in private on MFC and CB at the same time, you must have a private invite on both sites and select option C.
If you only have an invite on one site and don't want to be seen on the other, choose option B when accepting the invite. In this case, on the first site you will be in private, and on the second offline.

Last edited:
Quick question while you guys are on this subject.

Say I take a private on a site that is not yet added to shinemodel, at that point what would I do on shine to make other sites go to private/peep on sc and cb? perf without logging off token sites completely. Like can I manually from the broadcast page put myself in private on sc and peep on cb without having to go to each tab?