AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Yesterday I lost a private show because the member made a request that didn't show up on Shine Model and I only later realised when I checked the actual Chaturbate page. It was incredibly frustrating. Any idea on why this might have happened, @ShineModel ? I might not want to use Shine again to avoid this kind of thing since one single show makes a huge difference to my daily income.

Yesterday I lost a private show because the member made a request that didn't show up on Shine Model and I only later realised when I checked the actual Chaturbate page. It was incredibly frustrating. Any idea on why this might have happened, @ShineModel ? I might not want to use Shine again to avoid this kind of thing since one single show makes a huge difference to my daily income.
Sorry to hear that you have had such a bad experience WE will definitely check and fix it.

Sorry to hear that you have had such a bad experience WE will definitely check and fix it.
Since the update today the chat hasnt been showing for chaturbate.

The update was on the camsoda fixes. Chaturbate has changed its functionality internally, and it happened later than our Camsoda update. We are already working on Chaturbate. In the next 30 minutes to an hour we will release an update which will enable basic chaturbate functions again, within 24 hours we will restore its full functionality.

Same here. And I didn't get the private requests from MFC as well. I'll change back to chrome until this is solved.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Hi all, we have good news.
A lot of people wrote (mostly in PM and through support) to add cam2cam and memeber notes. We did it.
Now you can open cam2cam directly in Shinemodel interface.
But please note that cam2cam on some sites unstable and may not open the first time, alas, this happens on the side of the site, and we can not do anything about it. And still ask you to write to our technical support through Telegram, so we can fix bugs with cam2cam. Maybe with your help we can make them more stable.
Memeber notes.
The context menu of the memeber now has a field for notes (someone already noticed and is actively using it). You can now write/edit memos to members via the Shinemodel interface. These notes will also be transferred to the appropriate sites.

Dispelling a myth.
Myth: ShineModel records and distributes videos from streams of models.
Reality: ShineModel does not record videos (it requires too much storage). Not only that, Shine is designed in such a way that you don't even need to send video through ShineModel to aggregate chats. You can open the sites tabs and all chats, PMs, invitations to privates will be aggregated in the ShineModel interface. However, it should be noted that in this case there is no guarantee that the automatic transition between modes (online, offline, private) will work correctly. The thing is that all sites work in their own way, somewhere there is no possibility to put the broadcast on pause (away), somewhere it is impossible to start a private without an invitation from a member, and in such cases it is necessary to stop the broadcast to the sites, and you will have to monitor it yourself.
Our goal is to simplify the work of models, so that you have a growing income, and not to engage in piracy.

We get a lot of requests that lovense extension stopped working (no matter what browser the model is running in). Lovense has made a mistake in the new version of the extension, which leads to failures in its work. If you encounter this problem, the easiest solution is to install the previous version which works correctly - https://www.lovense.com/files/apps/cam/lovense_cam.zip?v=3085.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Hey guys, would you be interested to do it also for xlovecam.com?
Hello. Аt the moment the list of sites for aggregation is not added. But we will take your request into account in the future.

Reactions: SAD^^EYES
Dispelling a myth.

Myth: ShineModel steals funds from model accounts.

Reality: ShineModel is specially designed so that we don't collect and store passwords (so using Shine you should open tabs with your work sites). Not only that, but we strongly recommend that you set up and use a second factor for authorization. If some Internet service asks you to keep your login/password and remove the second factor (2FA), you should refuse to use it. Perhaps this service itself will not use this data, but there is always a risk that they will be hacked and your data will be leaked....

• Funny!
Reactions: InannahQoH
Dispelling a myth.

Myth: ShineModel steals funds from model accounts.

Reality: ShineModel is specially designed so that we don't collect and store passwords (so using Shine you should open tabs with your work sites). Not only that, but we strongly recommend that you set up and use a second factor for authorization. If some Internet service asks you to keep your login/password and remove the second factor (2FA), you should refuse to use it. Perhaps this service itself will not use this data, but there is always a risk that they will be hacked and your data will be leaked....
I have always been curious, how do you guys fund development since there are no ads or any way I see that you are monetizing the service

I have always been curious, how do you guys fund development since there are no ads or any way I see that you are monetizing the service
Like any startup, at the very beginning we developed on our own and/or investor funds. Then we launched WhiteLabel (which is already generating regular revenue). We are currently finishing testing ShineConnect, and will soon launch a paid product for studios (and individual models who use assistants). And of course we are slowly but surely approaching a service for models that will allow models to earn additional income, where we will have our own commission.

p.s.: ShineConnect is a tool that allows moderators, assistants and studio administrators to connect to models without using remote access software. They will interact via a browser with aggregated chat, PMs, invites and more almost instantly and without fight for mouse and keyboard. This will increase security, simplify the work of studio staff, and make it easier to train new models.

Google has updated the extensions store and they are no longer available for ShineBrowser. We've released a browser update that fixes this situation (and a few other minor fixes). In very rare cases, the browser will stop starting when you update. If you encounter this problem, uninstall all versions of the Browser via standard program uninstall and install the browser again. Everything will work, nothing will be lost.

If you have difficulties with this (and more), we are always happy to help. Contact us via Telegram - https://t.me/ShineModelAccountManager.

Good evening,
I am going to set up my shine service this weekend for CB, SC, MFC i would like to do SM as well but can do this separately if I have to. My husband is my moderator and the person setting all this up how would he moderate my Shine service without something like Shine connect?

Something that would be a great help would be a youtube video of a behind the scenes setting up of shine and OBS. I think if you were to do something like this you would have a lot more people use this platform. Maybe if you cant do yourself ask someone like UKDAZZZ to produce one for you with your expert help. His videos for Lovense, OBS and the adult industry are extremely useful.

Reactions: LolaLuv
I've been using Shine Model for a few weeks and overall it's been working beautifully, it's so much easier to manage what's on my screen with it and I feel like I'm spending less time blankly staring into the camera trying to find the right tab or move the windows so everything is in sight. Really liking it so far.

Is there any way to view the chat/broadcast page from more than one device at a time? I'd love to be able to pull the chat up on my phone or laptop while I'm streaming from my PC.

I've been using Shine Model for a few weeks and overall it's been working beautifully, it's so much easier to manage what's on my screen with it and I feel like I'm spending less time blankly staring into the camera trying to find the right tab or move the windows so everything is in sight. Really liking it so far.

Is there any way to view the chat/broadcast page from more than one device at a time? I'd love to be able to pull the chat up on my phone or laptop while I'm streaming from my PC.
if you have an Android phone (not sure if it's available for iphone) you can use an app called space desk to turn your phone into another monitor can then you can duplicate the display. or use the lovense chat box window on the phone screen since you can make the text bigger so it's easier to read.