AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am having a lot of trouble connecting to Stripchat and staying connected. It will kick me off repeatedly. I have been kicked off when private shows start as well. Is anyone else having this trouble?

Yes, and I've found generating a new stream key on Stripchat's broadcasting page, and copying+pasting it to the relevant field in Shine Browser to work for me.

It was happening every time, so now I do it every time before I broadcast.

• Helpful!
Reactions: GoddessV
I have a problem since a while. Stripchat goes offline a lot on Shine browser. Anyone having the same problem?
yep, I messaged stripchat about it but still havnt been able to work out what is causing it.

Reactions: anabeauty37
I'm also having trouble staying connected to stripchat. I have my encoder settings set correctly. Anyone else have
this issue of the resolution being 640x480 when set to 1280x720? I've noticed when its these numbers
I get kicked fairly quickly.

Attachments

• Strip encoder.png
    Strip encoder.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: KellyCarolina
I'm also having trouble staying connected to stripchat. I have my encoder settings set correctly. Anyone else have
this issue of the resolution being 640x480 when set to 1280x720? I've noticed when its these numbers
I get kicked fairly quickly.
Yes, this is exactly what is happening to me lately. I connect, resolution shows as 640x480, then I get kicked off.

I've also got issues. Mine keeps saying my stream isn't working properly and tells me to uncheck B-frames on OBS. I never had B-frames checked and I can't even find the setting for that in advanced streaming settings. Quality also low and keeps going offline after a few seconds. It takes up to 5-10 min to reconnect and go back live. Gotten to the point where I can no longer multistream.

I've also got issues. Mine keeps saying my stream isn't working properly and tells me to uncheck B-frames on OBS. I never had B-frames checked and I can't even find the setting for that in advanced streaming settings. Quality also low and keeps going offline after a few seconds. It takes up to 5-10 min to reconnect and go back live. Gotten to the point where I can no longer multistream.
In settings under output, switch it to advanced and the last option should be "max bframes" set that to 0. That fixed that b frame issue for me.
if you disconnect and reconnect through the shine page (when disconnect works, if not then its a lot of disconnecting and reconnecting obs) and reconnect it should get you the right resolution. Sometimes it takes 3-5 attempts of me disconnecting and reconnecting, but once it picks up the right resolution theres no more getting kicked offline.

In settings under output, switch it to advanced and the last option should be "max bframes" set that to 0. That fixed that b frame issue for me.
if you disconnect and reconnect through the shine page (when disconnect works, if not then its a lot of disconnecting and reconnecting obs) and reconnect it should get you the right resolution. Sometimes it takes 3-5 attempts of me disconnecting and reconnecting, but once it picks up the right resolution theres no more getting kicked offline.
20220829_092827.jpg
Maybe it's just me but.... 🤣

View attachment 93545
Maybe it's just me but.... 🤣
I guess it dosnt show because you are using x264 encoding, I am using hardware encoding, so i guess b frames is a hardware feature? :dunno:. @xChloe might be able to shine some light on it, she helped me get my settings dialed in when I was having issues.

Lately im getting this error when using obs with shine

obs prob.jpg

Ofc i tried few times to delete and copy the right key, but it just doesnt want to start. Anyone knows about this problem?

Last edited:
Lately im getting this error when using obs with shine

View attachment 93547

Ofc i tried few times to delete and copy the right key, but it just doesnt want to start. Anyone knows about this problem?
try refreshing the shine workspace tab. I had this error from time to time and a refresh on the shine tab or waiting a couple of mind between logging into the shine workspace and hitting broadcast seems to fix it for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
I am having a lot of trouble connecting to Stripchat and staying connected. It will kick me off repeatedly. I have been kicked off when private shows start as well. Is anyone else having this trouble?
Yes! Been having this issue and came to this forum to find answers

I have made sure everything was updated, checked all settings in everything. I have been connecting to Stripchat first, waiting about 3-4 min, and then connecting to my other 3 sites. That seems to work better but could just be coincidence. *shrugs*

Last edited:
@ShineModel it would be nice to hear from you about this issue, seems to be affecting a lot of people.

Hello, models! We have moved to a new, created from scratch, media server inside ShineModel.

This allowed us to bypass a bug on the stripchat side (which sometimes caused us to have to restart the stream in OBS).

Also, it speeded up switching between camsite modes.

No action on your part is required - just use ShineModel as usual.

Hello, models! We have moved to a new, created from scratch, media server inside ShineModel.

This allowed us to bypass a bug on the stripchat side (which sometimes caused us to have to restart the stream in OBS).

i’m a multi streamer + i can’t wait to try this out! before i was limited by how many chats i could keep visible on a monitor, but now the sky is the limit.

Reactions: Diana_Devil

Still getting disconnects on stripchat. Only 2 today when starting the stream which is a big improvement over the sometimes 20+ I was getting.

Reactions: KellyCarolina
Still getting disconnects on stripchat. Only 2 today when starting the stream which is a big improvement over the sometimes 20+ I was getting.
Contact support via Telegram, let's try to figure out what's the reason. The new media server in the long and extensive tests showed its resilience and stability.