AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Thank you! The problem resolved itself after many restarts. i assume it was my system but I have no idea what. I set up telegram to contact them in the future.
Hello. The situation you described should not be. Please contact our support team (yes, via Telegram messenger is better).

P.S. We recommend selecting the virtual camera OBS in the ShineModel video preview block. Since, it allows multiple access to itself as a video source. Unlike drivers of real webcamera.

Hello. The situation you described should not be. Please contact our support team (yes, via Telegram messenger is better).

P.S. We recommend selecting the virtual camera OBS in the ShineModel video preview block. Since, it allows multiple access to itself as a video source. Unlike drivers of real webcamera.
Ah! Interesting! I was taught by a model yesterday that I can run virtual cam to streamate while using shine, which means I can use only one computer and camera now. In shine I was having trouble with CPU (and bandwidth when I stream to streamate at the same time) until I decreased the resolution to 1280. I have a 4k cam and would like to get a little better resolution. Will using obs virtual cam allow me to increase the resolution?

In shine I was having trouble with CPU (and bandwidth when I stream to streamate at the same time) I have a 4k cam and would like to get a little better resolution.
On our side the limit is 15000 kbps and 4K as the maximum frame size. However, not all sites work correctly with 4K. We recommend using FullHD 1920x1080 30FPS 5500kbps. These settings are equally good for all camsites.

If you have issues with upload bandwidth to our default servers — please contact our support team and we'll give you address of additional server which will be as close to you geographically and topologically.

The CPU load can be reduced by rolling back to older versions of the Lovense extension (if you are using it). We know that the latest versions consume an unreasonable amount of CPU in any browser.

Will using obs virtual cam allow me to increase the resolution?
The virtual camera uses your OBS settings. In the preview block, it is used exclusively for previews.

I just had Shine kick me off of both sites out of nowhere (But I wasn't disconnected from OBS...OBS kept running normally), and then had to reconnect to Shine. I hope it doesn't do it again. I'd like to get through these remaining 45 minutes on cam without Shine or OBS giving me any problems. :facepalm: Lol.

^Damn, I got kicked off of Shine like 7 more times since I posted that.
According to our monitoring the issue is on your side. Our servers are receiving a stream from you with large losses of bitrate and frames. The reason may be weak hardware, incorrect encoder settings or unstable network.

Contact support and we will try to solve your problem.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
hello! @ShineModel just seen that chaturbate implemented a new feature showing a start to users in room that are following the model, since then i cant see users list in shinemodel page. any idea when it can be fixed? or if that is actually the issue or its just me? thank you
Already fixed in current update. We will also be adding follower icon from chaturbate soon.

Shinemodel is an amazing piece of art but I do have one big problem everytime I'm using it:

I'm typing and the text doesnt appear in the chat box. It takes few seconds to appear. After that, ir takes another 2 sec to appear in chat. Everytime I'm using it! Since the first day!
It's really annoying!
I so need that my messages appear right away both in the chat box and chat.
Thank you!

Shinemodel is an amazing piece of art but I do have one big problem everytime I'm using it:

I'm typing and the text doesnt appear in the chat box. It takes few seconds to appear. After that, ir takes another 2 sec to appear in chat. Everytime I'm using it! Since the first day!
It's really annoying!
I so need that my messages appear right away both in the chat box and chat.
Thank you!
This is extremely strange and it certainly shouldn't be like this. You are the first model with this issue. Please contact our support team and we will try to determine the cause of your issue. Thank you!

This is extremely strange and it certainly shouldn't be like this. You are the first model with this issue. Please contact our support team and we will try to determine the cause of your issue. Thank you!
I am also having a delay with text appearing in the chat box as I type or when i delete text there is also a delay. I have not noticed if there is a delay to posting it in the chatrooms, I will check today.

Shine Model.jpg

Yeah, I'm having problems again too. So this is what Shine Model is doing for me right now, even though I AM live on Stripchat too because I've got people in my room typing to me. And what they're typing is only showing up on my Stripchat screen and not showing up at all on the Shine Model screen. It's really annoying, so now I have to keep clicking back and forth between MFC and SC to read what's being typed to me and make sure I'm seeing what everyone is posting. Yes, I've reloaded the Shine page a few times. I've posted before on here about how I'm constantly seeing a message at the top of the page telling me to "Please restart Shine to apply updates," and many times that message won't go away no matter what I do.

Already fixed in current update. We will also be adding follower icon from chaturbate soon.
Hello I would like to stream on two sites and I have recently joined. Can I use your software if I have an external webcam, like a logitech>?

View attachment 92499

Yeah, I'm having problems again too. So this is what Shine Model is doing for me right now, even though I AM live on Stripchat too because I've got people in my room typing to me. And what they're typing is only showing up on my Stripchat screen and not showing up at all on the Shine Model screen. It's really annoying, so now I have to keep clicking back and forth between MFC and SC to read what's being typed to me and make sure I'm seeing what everyone is posting. Yes, I've reloaded the Shine page a few times. I've posted before on here about how I'm constantly seeing a message at the top of the page telling me to "Please restart Shine to apply updates," and many times that message won't go away no matter what I do.
This message indicates that your browser version is out of date. Some anti-viruses may block you from downloading or installing updates. Suspend them for a restart or add your browser to the list of trusted applications.

Websites are constantly changing and updating, and we'll promptly fix integration issues if they arise. So it's important to update your browser when you see a message like this.

This message indicates that your browser version is out of date. Some anti-viruses may block you from downloading or installing updates. Suspend them for a restart or add your browser to the list of trusted applications.

Websites are constantly changing and updating, and we'll promptly fix integration issues if they arise. So it's important to update your browser when you see a message like this.

You've given me this advice before, and I've still had issues after doing those things.

Are you saying that Shine Model has a new version even newer than what's shown here in my screenshots below? Because that's the version currently running for me. If there is a version even newer than that, I'm not getting anything prompting me to install it.

Shine.jpg

And this is what's showing in the Shine workspace:

workspace.jpg

Last edited:
You've given me this advice before, and I've still had issues after doing those things.

Are you saying that Shine Model has a new version even newer than the v2.7.8.2.8.10? Because that's the version currently running for me. If there is a version even newer than that, I'm not getting anything prompting me to install it.
The current version is v2.7.8.2.8.12.
It happens that we release several fixes during the day, so we recommend to add ShineBrowser to the list of trusted applications.

Feature request:

Can we change the color of the chat text to black, or add in a font color option?
Maybe it's just me being blind as a bat but grey text on a white background is so hard to read.

Feature request:

Can we change the color of the chat text to black, or add in a font color option?
Maybe it's just me being blind as a bat but grey text on a white background is so hard to read.
And bigger font sizes please! Sincerely, another blind as a bat person.

Feature request:

We'll increase the contrast of the text messages in the next release . Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: KingMarti
I know, the biggest one is still quite small on my screen.
Although we have an idea for the future on how to make it so that models don't have to squint and stare at the text of messages, for now we can increase the large font size of the largest font. We will add it in the next release, thank you.

I know, the biggest one is still quite small on my screen.
I have mine zoomed in to 175% as well as the largest font 😂

The current version is v2.7.8.2.8.12.
It happens that we release several fixes during the day, so we recommend to add ShineBrowser to the list of trusted applications.

Hi. I'll have to mess around with that tomorrow when I have time. I don't want to fool around with that stuff, getting myself frustated while I'm on cam. Lol. I'll have to contact you on Telegram for your help. As soon as I opened up Shine today, everything started running very slowly and lagging for me. Trying to open up YouTube in Shine Browser (which is what I use to play music while camming) just made things worse, so now I'm listening to different song tracks that I have saved on my laptop. I do know that there was an internet outage in my area yesterday too though.

Not something I wanted to have to come back to dealing with during my first week back on cam, so hopefully you'll be able to help me with this tomorrow when I have time. Thanks.

just had an issue with cam4 pvt shows, when you select to set other sites to pvt mode cam4 gives an error that the user left the room even though they are still there (trired twice with th same outcome). worked fine setting sites to pvt mode and then accepting the pvt request on cam4's site directly.

Shine browser is not working to log in to workspace. I was able to restart and get it to work once today. Now it is not working again. I uninstalled and tried again, still not working. The error I get is:

This site can’t be reached​

The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_PROXY_CERTIFICATE_INVALID
I can log into the site in chrome but not in the shine browser

Shine browser is not working to log in to workspace. I was able to restart and get it to work once today. Now it is not working again. I uninstalled and tried again, still not working. The error I get is:

This site can’t be reached​

The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_PROXY_CERTIFICATE_INVALID
I can log into the site in chrome but not in the shine browser
I had this issue (kind of, I got the error when trying to open the sites, but I keep the workspace open so that might be why I didnt get it there too), turning the proxy off fixed it for me.

I had this issue (kind of, I got the error when trying to open the sites, but I keep the workspace open so that might be why I didnt get it there too), turning the proxy off fixed it for me.
Thanks for the headsup. Was curious about trying this out, but if I do or don't, glad you're raising awareness about this issue, not just to me, but for other models as well.