AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ShineModel only displays what happens on MFC page itself. Each of the camsites has its own chat settings. You should check them out.

We release regular updates that fix or complete the integration with camsites. You don't have to interrupt your work to install updates, but we recommend that you don't put it off for too long. Also, restarting your browser will not affect your broadcast.

I've been camming on MFC for years off and on, and am more familiar with the settings on there than any other cam site. So I've already checked out their chat settings a long time ago. This randomly unmuting guests and basics thing has only been happening since using Shine. I've posted this before, and you didn't believe me then either.

Anyway, I will install the Shine updates today. Thank you.

I've been camming on MFC for years off and on, and am more familiar with the settings on there than any other cam site. So I've already checked out their chat settings a long time ago. This randomly unmuting guests and basics thing has only been happening since using Shine. I've posted this before, and you didn't believe me then either.
Correlation is often not causation. We check all bug reports. In this case we can't reproduce anything like that. Also, there were no similar support requests.

Unmute action is triggered only by click on selected item of the context menu on a specific member.

There is no and cannot be an automatic random unmute action. Also when MFC performs mute/unmute action this camsite add a notice to the chat (also displayed on ShineModel page):

Unmute user
[member_username] is no longer muted.

If this happens again, pay attention to these notices.

Correlation is often not causation. We check all bug reports. In this case we can't reproduce anything like that. Also, there were no similar support requests.

Unmute action is triggered only by click on selected item of the context menu on a specific member.

There is no and cannot be an automatic random unmute action. Also when MFC performs mute/unmute action this camsite add a notice to the chat (also displayed on ShineModel page):

If this happens again, pay attention to these notices.

I was using ShineModel last night to broadcast on both MyFreeCams and Stripchat, and prior to that MFC guest typing to me in the chat, there was NO "Guests may now talk in your channel/Basic members may now talk in your channel" alert at all. I would certainly notice if it says that in my chat, and it did not. Now when the guest started talking to me, that's when I clicked the button to mute guests...and then I had to click the button to mute basics as well. That is when the "Guests cannot talk in your channel/Basic members cannot talk in your channel" notices showed up.

I pay attention to everything that happens on the screen of my chatrooms. Like I said, I will just have to take a moment to check these mutes from now on...at the very beginning of my broadcasts, because it's very annoying and strange that this mute setting (that I never touch) is all of a sudden being reset back to letting these guys talk in my channel.

I was using ShineModel last night to broadcast on both MyFreeCams and Stripchat, and prior to that MFC guest typing to me in the chat, there was NO "Guests may now talk in your channel/Basic members may now talk in your channel" alert at all. I would certainly notice if it says that in my chat, and it did not. Now when the guest started talking to me, that's when I clicked the button to mute guests...and then I had to click the button to mute basics as well. That is when the "Guests cannot talk in your channel/Basic members cannot talk in your channel" notices showed up.

I pay attention to everything that happens on the screen of my chatrooms. Like I said, I will just have to take a moment to check these mutes from now on...at the very beginning of my broadcasts, because it's very annoying and strange that this mute setting (that I never touch) is all of a sudden being reset back to letting these guys talk in my channel.

Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 21.33.30.png
BTW, there is no permanently mute on MFC. Only for a certain number of hours (6 by default).

View attachment 91306
BTW, there is no permanently mute on MFC. Only for a certain number of hours (6 by default).

No, you and I are talking about two different things. You are talking about muting individual users, and that's under the Options/Options & Settings tab anyway. I'm talking about how MFC models have the option to mute ALL guests and basics as a whole. Give me a few minutes to post a screenshot for you.

Last edited:
I really don't want to spend too much more time talking about this issue, since there doesn't seem to be any solution here other than to just keep checking my mutes at the beginning of every broadcast, like I said. But here are some screenshots, because you and I have been talking about two different things here. You are talking about the feature where you can mute an individual user (That's not what I'm talking about). I'm talking about the feature to mute ALL guests and basics as a whole. That is the setting I always have my MFC chat on, so none of these guests or basics should be able to type to me in the chat. And I never click on the buttons to unmute them...except for right now to show you these examples:

chat.jpg

Circled below are the buttons that MFC models click when we wish to mute or unmute guests and basics.

guests.jpg
basics.jpg

No, you and I are talking about two different things. You are talking about muting individual users. I'm talking about how MFC models have the option to mute ALL guests and basics as a whole. Give me a few minutes to post a screenshot for you.
Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 21.46.32.png
Yes, thank you, it's clear now that you're talking about the two chat settings buttons on MFC.

But the ShineModel integration doesn't affect them in any way at the moment. Only the MFC itself can reset them.

We have plans to add chat settings for all camsites on the ShineModel page. So that it will be possible to manage camsites chat settings on one page.

If it will be technically possible we will be able to implement saving and using this MFC setting as well. Even if MFC will reset it after some time - it will be applied again automatically, based on the saved settings in your ShineModel account.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Although we could not reproduce issue with these two buttons in MFC (Mute/Unmute Guests, Mute/Unmute Basics) we were able to implement a workaround.

After installing the update released today, you will need to click once (or twice) on these buttons to fix their state. Then, if they change their state for some reason: ShineBrowser will automatically return them to their previous correct state.

• Helpful!
Although we could not reproduce issue with these two buttons in MFC (Mute/Unmute Guests, Mute/Unmute Basics) we were able to implement a workaround.

After installing the update released today, you will need to click once (or twice) on these buttons to fix their state. Then, if they change their state for some reason: ShineBrowser will automatically return them to their previous correct state.

Thank you. I'll check it out later right before I get on cam at 10. Hopefully it will stop giving me this "Please restart ShineBrowser to apply installed updates" message, because I did everything those instructions say...and was still getting that same message when I last checked. I won't be leaving my laptop unprotected and vulnerable while I'm live on two cam sites. That's good to hear that a new update was released today. Hopefully when I get around to it later, that will fix things

updates.jpg

I won't be leaving my laptop unprotected and vulnerable while I'm live on two cam sites.
Some antiviruses (e.g. Avast) may block the installation of downloaded browser updates. You don't need to disable the protection completely, it is only necessary for the restart of the browser.

Hello there, is there any option from where I can manually input what stream specs I want to use ? Also, does the all-in-one chats thing work if I steam from obs to the sites direclty and not throught shinemodel ?

Tonight I was disconnected twice from one of the cam sites. This has been happening pretty much either once a night, or once every other night. I'll be live on MyFreeCams and Stripchat simultaneously, and out of nowhere I'm suddenly offline on one of the sites...and I'm being prompted to click the 'Go Online' button. It will happen either with one site or the other. It doesn't happen to both sites at the same time.

Hello there, is there any option from where I can manually input what stream specs I want to use ?
Stream params can be set in the video encoder settings (OBS - Settings - Output - Streaming). We don't re-encode received video stream when forwarding (splitting) it to camsites.
Also, ShineModel will display a warning if your frame size, FPS or bitrate settings are not optimal for camsites.

Also, does the all-in-one chats thing work if I steam from obs to the sites direclty and not throught shinemodel ?
If you send the video stream directly, integration functionality will be severely limited. Online/offline transitions, accepting invitations to privates, etc. may not work correctly. We recommend using the restream feature when using ShineModel. You can contact our support if you have any problems or questions. For example, we can setup additional ingest server in your region if you have a problem with uploading to our default servers.

Last edited:
Tonight I was disconnected twice from one of the cam sites. This has been happening pretty much either once a night, or once every other night. I'll be live on MyFreeCams and Stripchat simultaneously, and out of nowhere I'm suddenly offline on one of the sites...and I'm being prompted to click the 'Go Online' button. It will happen either with one site or the other. It doesn't happen to both sites at the same time.
Please contact our support team with the approximate time of these issues. We will definitely try to help you.

Please contact our support team with the approximate time of these issues. We will definitely try to help you.

I usually cam 10 PM - 1 AM EST, so it's during that time that it's happening. Do you want me to send you guys an e-mail, or contact you on the Telegram app?

Hello everyone, i just starte dusing this AMAZING thing called Shine models. solved like 90% of my lately cam issues, yet i seem to not be able to use lovense. im sure im doing smth wrong. so i installed the extension, logged into lovense account, restored settings for sites, and yet toy doesnt vibe, nor show chatrooms notices, any suggestions what am I doing wrong?

Hello everyone, i just starte dusing this AMAZING thing called Shine models. solved like 90% of my lately cam issues, yet i seem to not be able to use lovense. im sure im doing smth wrong. so i installed the extension, logged into lovense account, restored settings for sites, and yet toy doesnt vibe, nor show chatrooms notices, any suggestions what am I doing wrong?
figured it out, had to refresh each site, as much as im using this, more i love it! great job @ShineModel !!!

1. A way to see viewers with tokens from all chat rooms without having to click around

Unfortunately this is not possible, since there are sites (for example Chaturbate)? which do not provide information about the number of tokens, which means it is impossible to sort the members correctly.

2. Auto PM viewers with a certain amount of tokens or a notification ping

We will think about it, but there is a question for reflection: How will the members react to what you ignore - do not answer, since we will automatically read the messages, and you will not notice what they wrote to you.

Chaturbate doesnt go to peep mode anymore since the new update
Unfortunately this is not possible, since there are sites (for example Chaturbate)? which do not provide information about the number of tokens, which means it is impossible to sort the members correctly.

We will think about it, but there is a question for reflection: How will the members react to what you ignore - do not answer, since we will automatically read the messages, and you will not notice what they wrote to you.
chaturbate doesnt go to the perp mode since the new update

Reactions: ShineModel
Please advise
1. Sometimes bongacams doesn't go online while others do. When I click on the online button in bongacams or shine broadcasting page, it goes online for a few seconds and automatically goes offline/away again. If I stream without shine, no problems
2. Can't access cam4 site when using shine proxy when it directs me through Spain. I have to turn off proxy or restart shine browser and hope am redirected through a different server in another country

Please advise
1. Sometimes bongacams doesn't go online while others do. When I click on the online button in bongacams or shine broadcasting page, it goes online for a few seconds and automatically goes offline/away again. If I stream without shine, no problems
You should to make sure that the bongacams stream key specified on the ShineModel page is correct. Bongamodels page is made in such a way that it always goes online for a few seconds after opening, even if it doesn't receive a video stream at all. Please contact our support team (via Telegram messenger) at the moment when the model with this issue will work. We'll try to help you.

2. Can't access cam4 site when using shine proxy when it directs me through Spain. I have to turn off proxy or restart shine browser and hope am redirected through a different server in another country
We have tested and fixed the issue with redirect to cam4.es domain using the built-in proxy in ShineBrowser (when a spanish proxy is selected and cam4.es is blocked in your country). As usual, to install the update, just restart your ShineBrowser. Thank you for helping us make our product better!

Chaturbate doesnt go to peep mode anymore since the new update
Make sure you have the "Peep mode bot" bot selected in the apps or bots on the Chaturbate page.
We have checked this case and found no such problem. Please contact our support if the issue persists even when the bot is selected and active

This is just the thing I need lol. I've always wished CB had a separate chat so it would be easier to resize things. And on top of that I hate how despite increasing the text size and zooming it, that never seems to translate to the size of my text in private messages, and I don't always want to be wearing my glasses.
Oh no!! The DREADED glasses. I hear ya gurl! ;)

I am split-camming again after a long hiatus and struggling with obs working in shine. I have the stream key and server entered correctly but my camera is blank in the shine browser and it says obs is disconnected. When I have attempted to start stream it just keeps thinking and never starts in the shine browser. Is there a FAQ/help page I can reference?

I uninstalled and re-installed several things, turned computer on and off, and it is working! Disregard my previous request for help.

EDIT: It is not working again! I pressed stop stream and then started again, it is just loading and not showing my cam nor going live. I closed and reopened programs, same thing.

Is there a FAQ/help page for issues in the future or posting here is best?

• Hugs
I uninstalled and re-installed several things, turned computer on and off, and it is working! Disregard my previous request for help.

EDIT: It is not working again! I pressed stop stream and then started again, it is just loading and not showing my cam nor going live. I closed and reopened programs, same thing.

Is there a FAQ/help page for issues in the future or posting here is best?

When I was new to using ShineModel and losing my patience trying to get it set up, I had to get on the Telegram app to chat with them to get help...and they were very helpful.