AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ok, i have attached the scan result but a moderator has removed it . so it is ok for me, you answered me via mail as well .-)

so sorry, it wasn’t my intend to assume something bad. .-)

Reactions: ShineModel
I definitely like the service but I don't like I can only connect my Lovense to one site at a time. Any plans on integrating with Lovense so the toy works on all six sites?
We have plans to integrate with Lovense toys without using an extension and/or Lovense Connect. But not yet — you can configure how the toys work using the official Lovense extension for the Google Chrome browser. All extensions for Google Chrome are supported in ShineBrowser.

hello shinemodel, i don't find more detailed information, just your service is for free. i like your tool. could you explain where do you broadcast the stream ? i have read here in the forum that you use the stream for your own camsite. i havent found any information about your website. so what is your business model ? is the usage it really totally free , where do you use the broadcast stream else ?

thanks for help

greetz susana

hello shinemodel, i don't find more detailed information, just your service is for free. i like your tool. could you explain where do you broadcast the stream ? i have read here in the forum that you use the stream for your own camsite. i havent found any information about your website. so what is your business model ? is the usage it really totally free , where do you use the broadcast stream else ?

thanks for help

greetz susana
Using ShineModel is absolutely free for studios and individual models.

But for studios that want to brand our software we have a paid whitelabel offer https://en.imshinemodel.com/studio/. Also we will launch a service that will allow models to get extra income. All of this allows us to provide ShineModel's services for free.

At this point, your video stream is broadcast only on those camsites stream keys that you specified in the ShineModel interface. If this ever changes, you will be notified and confirmation by you will be required.

Reactions: yessus
Hi. I haven't used ShineModel in a while, but I'm gonna have to familiarize myself with it again because I'm not making money camming on just one site at a time. I'm logged in and have MyFreeCams and Stripchat open, but I can't find my ShineModel stream key anywhere. I'm at the ShineModel "workspace"/dashboard page, and that button that says "Go to broadcasting" is grayed out.

Hi. I haven't used ShineModel in a while, but I'm gonna have to familiarize myself with it again because I'm not making money camming on just one site at a time. I'm logged in and have MyFreeCams and Stripchat open, but I can't find my ShineModel stream key anywhere. I'm at the ShineModel "workspace"/dashboard page, and that button that says "Go to broadcasting" is grayed out.
Hello, please contact our support by mail or via telegram.

Hello, please contact our support by mail or via telegram.

I messaged you guys on there a few minutes ago by resuming our old Telegram conversation, if that's okay? Or do I have to open up a new conversation thread?

I messaged you guys on there a few minutes ago by resuming our old Telegram conversation, if that's okay? Or do I have to open up a new conversation thread?
You can do it both ways. Whichever is more convenient for you

I've got it working, however in my 'viewers' list it's only showing me the member names of people in my room on MFC. It's not showing me the member names of Stripchat members in my room. And yes, I am live on both sites. It's really annoying that I have to keep going back and forth clicking on the Stripchat tab to see who is actually in my room.

I've got it working, however in my 'viewers' list it's only showing me the member names of people in my room on MFC. It's not showing me the member names of Stripchat members in my room. And yes, I am live on both sites. It's really annoying that I have to keep going back and forth clicking on the Stripchat tab to see who is actually in my room.
Member list in ShineModel interface is grouped by camsite. Just click on the desired camsite in the right column and you will see its viewers.

Member list in ShineModel interface is grouped by camsite. Just click on the desired camsite in the right column and you will see its viewers.

Yeah, the way it's set up is kind of a pain because there's no way for me to see all of the MFC members and Stripchat members in my room simulteanously unless I keep clicking back and forth between the MFC and SC tab. It reminds me of the viewers list on ManyVids Live, where I have to keep clicking 'Viewers' to see who's currently in my room. Oh well.

Still, this is a great service I'll continue using, and it makes me feel like I have a chance of actually making enough for payout sometime next week before Christmas. Thanks.

Reactions: KingMarti
I agree with yummy, it is a very useful service. And to end up with my starting posting here the official answer from Kaspersky, i think a wonderful message for shinemodel to leave no doubts anyway .-)

Dear XXXX,

thank you for contacting Kaspersky!

Our team has checked the file and confirmed that it was a false detection.
It will be added in the whitelist of Kaspersky and your Kaspersky Anti-Virus will receive this Information
in the next days (maybe even today) as a Database Update.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your help in setting this right for ShineBrowser.

We stay at your disposal for further inquiries.

Have a wonderful day

Okay, so this is really annoying. I have a member on Stripchat talking to me right now in the public chat, but our conversation isn't showing up at all in the ShineModel broadcasting page. This means I have to keep going back and forth clicking on the Stripchat and MyFreeCams tabs to make sure I'm not missing out on conversation from members. This kind of defeats the purpose of me even using the ShineModel page, where I should be able to see all the chat on one screen. It doesn't usually do this. Also I've gotten disconnected like three times from MFC, because it claimed I was already logged in.

I'm not sure if ShineModel occasionally unmutes MFC guests and basics (I always keep them muted), but I just started broadcasting on MFC and Stripchat tonight using ShineModel and out of nowhere a guest starts talking to me. Lol. Strange. I don't know how that happened, because I wasn't clicking anywhere near the MFC Mute/Unmute Guests and Basics buttons.

guest.jpg

Anyone else having an issue with pms where it's sending the same message 2-3 times?

Now that you mention it, yes. Earlier a Stripchat member responded to my hello by PMing me "Hi." I said aloud to him "Come talk to me in the chat, please." LOL. So then he came into the chat and typed "hi." And when I glanced again at his PM conversation window on the left hand corner of ShineModel, it appeared as if he had typed "Hi" twice. See, at the time I thought it was him PMing me "Hi" twice...like he was really determined to get a PM conversation out of me, and I just ignored it. Now that you've posted about this, I see that it was actually ShineModel being screwy. Kind of like earlier when ShineModel unmuted the guests and basics on MyFreeCams. 🤦‍♀️ Lol.

Now that you mention it, yes. Earlier a Stripchat member responded to my hello by PMing me "Hi." I said aloud to him "Come talk to me in the chat, please." LOL. So then he came into the chat and typed "hi." And when I glanced again at his PM conversation window on the left hand corner of ShineModel, it appeared as if he had typed "Hi" twice. See, at the time I thought it was him PMing me "Hi" twice...like he was really determined to get a PM conversation out of me, and I just ignored it. Now that you've posted about this, I see that it was actually ShineModel being screwy. Kind of like earlier when ShineModel unmuted the guests and basics on MyFreeCams. 🤦‍♀️ Lol.
hopefully they (@ShineModel ) can fix it because it's a bad look when it sends multiple times when your discussing costs or trying to get a pvt show, your just there like "im not begging....my browsers broke" which also dosnt inspire confidence for the member that it's going to be a smooth pvt show 😂

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Okay, so this is really annoying. I have a member on Stripchat talking to me right now in the public chat, but our conversation isn't showing up at all in the ShineModel broadcasting page. This means I have to keep going back and forth clicking on the Stripchat and MyFreeCams tabs to make sure I'm not missing out on conversation from members. This kind of defeats the purpose of me even using the ShineModel page, where I should be able to see all the chat on one screen. It doesn't usually do this.
We'll check it out. But it's better to report it to support so that we can respond faster.

Also I've gotten disconnected like three times from MFC, because it claimed I was already logged in.
This seems like a MFC/local issue

hopefully they (@ShineModel ) can fix it because it's a bad look when it sends multiple times when your discussing costs or trying to get a pvt show, your just there like "im not begging....my browsers broke" which also dosnt inspire confidence for the member that it's going to be a smooth pvt show 😂
We will fix this in a future update. Thank you

Reactions: KingMarti
I agree with yummy, it is a very useful service. And to end up with my starting posting here the official answer from Kaspersky, i think a wonderful message for shinemodel to leave no doubts anyway .-)

Been using Shine to broadcast to 4 Platforms daily for the past 7 months + a Separate broadcast simultaneously to another platform Shine doesn't cover = 5 total at a time.
And will extend the 4 used with shine, to 6 soon, = 7 total at a time.

Never had an Issue with Shine..
And thanks @ShineModel for the service.

Reactions: ShineModel
Been using Shine to broadcast to 4 Platforms daily for the past 7 months + a Separate broadcast simultaneously to another platform Shine doesn't cover = 5 total at a time.
And will extend the 4 used with shine, to 6 soon, = 7 total at a time.

Never had an Issue with Shine..
And thanks @ShineModel for the service.

Lucky you.

Glad that the duplicate PMs issue that me and KingMarti were talking about seems to have been resolved. :)

Lucky you.

Glad that the duplicate PMs issue that me and KingMarti were talking about seems to have been resolved. :)

Don't know. Haven't seen any issues.
But then again our main platform at the moment is Eplay which doesn't use shine. Next is Bonga cams, etc...
We don't send to MFC or Many Vids at the moment.

And usually use public chat as much as possible.

So Shrugs.

Good luck with getting the issue fixed.

Don't know. Haven't seen any issues.
But then again our main platform at the moment is Eplay which doesn't use shine. Next is Bonga cams, etc...
We don't send to MFC or Many Vids at the moment.

And usually use public chat as much as possible.

So Shrugs.

Good luck with getting the issue fixed.

Just because you haven't had an issue doesn't mean that's the case for everyone else. You don't have to keep quoting people in this thread (who've had an issue) to keep telling us "Well I haven't seen any issues." Yeah, we get it. Good for you.

And as stated earlier, the duplicate PMs issue has already been resolved. Thank you.

Last edited:
And as stated earlier, the duplicate PMs issue has already been resolved. Thank you.

Actually, scratch that. I guess it hasn't been resolved.....

ShineModel is a free service that allows you to manage chats and broadcasts of several webcam sites in one window. (Launched in q4 2019)
three.en.dc357dce.png

ImShineModel.com

Currently the following sites are supported: Bongacams, Chaturbate, MyFreeCams, Stripchat, CamSoda (the list of sites will be supplemented).

What gives the use of ShineModel:
All chats and requests for privates / groups are combined on one page - the risk of missing a message from a member is reduced, and there is no need to have many monitors to separate chats on the screen.
Only one video stream is sent - there is no longer a need to use paid restreaming services. You send a video stream to the ShineModel server - our servers send it to the necessary webcam sites in the best possible and stable quality.
Working with private messages (PM) in a single and understandable way - PM from all sites look and work the same.
Translation of messages directly in the chat - for this you just need to click on the message translation icon, and you will see both the original message and the translation.
Tracking your income - you can clearly see how much you earned in the past and current hour / day, incl. for each of the webcams. Thus, in real time (without exhausting calculations), you can assess the need or sufficiency of working time and / or actions taken to activate members.
The browser has a built-in ShineProxy - there is no need to search, purchase and configure a working proxy or VPN in order to open camsites blocked in the country.
Browser Extensions - in ShineBrowser you can use any extensions created for Google Chrome. For example, the Lovense extension is installed, configured and used as in your previous browser.

Here we are ready to answer your questions.
Suggestions and wishes are welcomed.
hi im very new and use MFC and CB i have shine but my question is i can use this one camera live and interact with customers from each site verbally and thats ok? i set up two laptops previously and realised it wasnt the way to do it! lol

hi im very new and use MFC and CB i have shine but my question is i can use this one camera live and interact with customers from each site verbally and thats ok? i set up two laptops previously and realised it wasnt the way to do it! lol
Yes, of course, you use one laptop and one video stream. And you can interact verbally working on multiple camsites at the same time. But it's worth reading the rules of each site, so you don't accidentally violate them. For example, you shouldn't say specific brands of camsites if you're using multistreaming.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm having a conversation about Faith Evans, Lil' Kim, and Biggie, and out of nowhere a MyFreeCams guest starts talking to me. Lol. And no, I did not click the buttons to unmute guests and basics either. I've gotta remember to get in the habit of checking that shit now every time I start broadcasting. Not sure if this is something that other MFC models experience every once in a while or what. I just know this hasn't started happening until I've started using Shine Model. I do see this message at the top of the screen prompting me to restart Shine Browser to apply installed updates. But I will do that later when I'm off cam. I'm curious if this is happening to other MFC models. It didn't do this last night, and it's really only happened twice ever.

MyFreeCams guest starts talking to me. Lol. And no, I did not click the buttons to unmute guests and basics either.
ShineModel only displays what happens on MFC page itself. Each of the camsites has its own chat settings. You should check them out.

I do see this message at the top of the screen prompting me to restart Shine Browser to apply installed updates. But I will do that later when I'm off cam.
We release regular updates that fix or complete the integration with camsites. You don't have to interrupt your work to install updates, but we recommend that you don't put it off for too long. Also, restarting your browser will not affect your broadcast.