AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
We checked the translations - everything works normally.
5ef41fbd0690a976b21b6.png

If you still have or repeat the problem, please contact support in Telegram.
Sorry, we don’t use Telegram. It’s translation on BongaCams that is not working for us.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
If you do work with streamate do cam2cam exclusive shows still work thanks
We don't yet support restream and chat aggregation with Streamate. That will come in the near future. But you can use our browser just like Google Chrome.

If your question is how to use OBS to broadcast to both ShineModel and Streamate, then there are two main ways:

If your equipment and the bandwidth of your connection allows, use the plugin for OBS that will send two streams to different servers.
For example:

Or use any third-party restreaming service that will split video streams to our server and to the Streamate server.

Thankyou so I could broadcast using your service without having to use say splitcam or obs
careful with splitcamming with streamate. you maybe given a warning or put in timeout if caught. risk getting suspended if you continue after they warned you.

careful with splitcamming with streamate. you maybe given a warning or put in timeout if caught.
Yeah I read I think I will only use for bongacams mfc and stripchat I’m getting confused wether I still need to use a software like obs with this shinemodel browser or splitcam would be nice if there was a video tutorial or if I need to set filters on my blue yeti like I have with obs but I’m gona download it tomorrow and have a mess around

Thankyou so I could broadcast using your service without having to use say splitcam or obs
We receive videostream via RTMP, so you will need OBS software or any similar (Splitcam, vMix, etc...)

careful with splitcamming with streamate. you maybe given a warning or put in timeout if caught. risk getting suspended if you continue after they warned you.
We know the following streamate rules:

First of all, this applies to any mention or promote of other sites in the chat or in the video.

If you know any other rules, please provide a link.

First of all, this applies to any mention or promote of other sites in the chat or in the video.

oh you dont see what we see. under the performer agreement. it doesn't say it outright, but under I, it says streamate owns all material. its how they interpret their rules. you dont know what you are talking about.

Attachments

• performer-studio-agreement-ICF-2018-07.pdf
    201.9 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: SaffronBurke
oh you dont see what we see. under the performer agreement. it doesn't say it outright, but under I, it says streamate owns all material. its how they interpret their rules. you dont know what you are talking about.
Maybe.

Вut nevertheless, we do not find in these documents an explicit prohibition on the reuse of content.

Moreover, there is a clause G which reads as follows:

G. Other Websites
Performer/Studio has the right to work with other websites during the term of this Agreement and is not obligated to devote full-time efforts in generating revenues using the Streamate web interface. However, while in any way using the Streamate web interface, Performer/Studio is prohibited from engaging in any promotion of any non-Streamate website.

With regard to content rights, any of the camsites has the rights to the received content for any promotion, distribution, advertising, sales and marketing.

In any case, we only give a tool, whether to use it with Streamate or not is the decision of the model.

Reactions: Missy48
If you do work with streamate do cam2cam exclusive shows still work thanks
They’re not working with Streamate as of yet.
We don't yet support restream and chat aggregation with Streamate. That will come in the near future. But you can use our browser just like Google Chrome.
As noted, do not use this application with Streamate yet as it is not allowed to splitstream directly on Streamate.

I'm sure @Catalina SM could provide some confirmative information that SM does not allow models to directly multi-stream while broadcasting on Streamate.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

Maybe.

Вut nevertheless, we do not find in these documents an explicit prohibition on the reuse of content.

With regard to content rights, any of the camsites has the rights to the received content for any promotion, distribution, advertising, sales and marketing.

In any case, we only give a tool, whether to use it with Streamate or not is the decision of the model.
Please @Catalina SM if you or someone else can confirm this, I'd super appreciate it.

Maybe.

Look--if we were trying to interpret contractual language into English and going by that alone... I'm not allowed to exist, Streamate owns my face. So let's ignore the documents, and jump to the fact that... Streamate will, in fact, suspend a model's account for split-streaming. Action trumps any damn clause.

Look--if we were trying to interpret contractual language into English and going by that alone... I'm not allowed to exist, Streamate owns my face. So let's ignore the documents, and jump to the fact that... Streamate will, in fact, suspend a model's account for split-streaming. Action trumps any damn clause.
I probably already read or missed what was said.
Are you allowed to have a 2nd feed (a 2nd cam) streaming on different sites while you are on Streamate with another cam?

Pardon the dumb question if it is deemed as such.

Are you allowed to have a 2nd feed (a 2nd cam) streaming on different sites while you are on Streamate with another cam?

We have a second camera for SM, which allows us to comply with their rules and avoid nudity that come from different platforms.

ShineModel is a free service that allows you to manage chats and broadcasts of several webcam sites in one window. (Launched in q4 2019)
three.en.dc357dce.png

ImShineModel.com

Currently the following sites are supported: Bongacams, Chaturbate, MyFreeCams, Stripchat, CamSoda (the list of sites will be supplemented).

What gives the use of ShineModel:
All chats and requests for privates / groups are combined on one page - the risk of missing a message from a member is reduced, and there is no need to have many monitors to separate chats on the screen.
Only one video stream is sent - there is no longer a need to use paid restreaming services. You send a video stream to the ShineModel server - our servers send it to the necessary webcam sites in the best possible and stable quality.
Working with private messages (PM) in a single and understandable way - PM from all sites look and work the same.
Translation of messages directly in the chat - for this you just need to click on the message translation icon, and you will see both the original message and the translation.
Tracking your income - you can clearly see how much you earned in the past and current hour / day, incl. for each of the webcams. Thus, in real time (without exhausting calculations), you can assess the need or sufficiency of working time and / or actions taken to activate members.
The browser has a built-in ShineProxy - there is no need to search, purchase and configure a working proxy or VPN in order to open camsites blocked in the country.
Browser Extensions - in ShineBrowser you can use any extensions created for Google Chrome. For example, the Lovense extension is installed, configured and used as in your previous browser.

Here we are ready to answer your questions.
Suggestions and wishes are welcomed.

I have set it up for 4 sites and the lovense extension today broadcast for 2 hours to test totally in love ❤️ and support is amazing

New version of ShineBrowser

- Flash plugin removed. RIP.
- Built-in translation of web pages.
- Improved overall stability and security.
- Based on the latest version of Chromium.

To upgrade to a new version you need to download:

Installer for Windows 7-10

Installer for macOS

... and install without uninstalling the previous version of ShineBrowser, so that all bookmarks, settings and installed extensions are not changed.

Reactions: Missy48
do you still have to have the tabs of the cam websites open or can you automatically login into the stream without having to open the cam websites?

As noted, do not use this application with Streamate yet as it is not allowed to splitstream directly on Streamate.

I'm sure @Catalina SM could provide some confirmative information that SM does not allow models to directly multi-stream while broadcasting on Streamate.
Hi,

We do not recommend the use of splitters due to the fact that it deteriorates the streaming quality, but I have to clarify on the fact that we do not block them from being used, so you can use them via OBS or Web Encoder, but you have to watch out with the logos from these applications. If they are displayed on the stream, it can lead to TO or having the account terminated (as we don't allow logos).

No, we don't suspend accounts for split-streaming, we only do that if the logo is displayed anywhere on the stream. :)

do you still have to have the tabs of the cam websites open or can you automatically login into the stream without having to open the cam websites?

Automatic login in this context mean collecting usernames and passwords of models on camsites.
We strongly oppose this approach and do not collect or store your usernames and passwords from the camsites.

So yes, it is necessary to open sites in tabs, but you see all the basic info (main chats, PMs, pvt invitation, etc...) in one ShineModel window.

Also, when split your stream, we don't transcode or put any logos. And our servers are located so as to be closer to the camsite servers (better ping, jitter and traceroute).

So I was trying to set up the browser to cam on Camsoda and I see on their site their OBS stream settings suggest they cap out at 1080p 30fps at 6000kbps, and audio only goes up to 160. Currently on Chaturbate I stream at 1080p 60fps at 10,000 kbps with audio at 190, so I'm wondering what would happen with my stream on Camsoda if I splitcammed on both.

Reactions: SplitCam
So I was trying to set up the browser to cam on Camsoda and I see on their site their OBS stream settings suggest they cap out at 1080p 30fps at 6000kbps, and audio only goes up to 160. Currently on Chaturbate I stream at 1080p 60fps at 10,000 kbps with audio at 190, so I'm wondering what would happen with my stream on Camsoda if I splitcammed on both.

We don’t transcode your stream.

Therefore, when broadcasting to multiple webcam sites simultaneously, we recommend using the recommendations of the maximum settings of that site, which will be the minimum by all sites that you use.

In your example it will be the Camsoda max recommendations.

We also know that some sites periodically have problems with playing 60FPS streams. So at the moment, we don't recommend the use of 60FPS, although we do not prohibit or limit it in any way.

Reactions: GoddessV