AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I updated windows and shine browser, now OBS is dropping close to 99% of frames. Bitrate is in the 100s. I have tried so many things and am at a loss.

I updated windows and shine browser, now OBS is dropping close to 99% of frames. Bitrate is in the 100s. I have tried so many things and am at a loss.
ShineBrowser definitely cannot affect OBS.

Please contact our support via Telegram (better for real-time communication) or by email.
We will try to determine the cause of your OBS problems.

P.S.
We also noticed a bitrate problem with your stream and emailed you an hour ago.

Ok so I splitcammed for the first time and I used ShineBrowser, and i LOVED it. I have no idea how I would have kept track of anything without it. But I have a few questions/troubleshooting things:

1. I got Stripchat and Chaturbate to work just fine, but I couldn't get MFC to go online. Their stream key looks really different than CB & Stripchat's, so I wasn't sure if I was even putting the right info in? (I think this is a problem on my side, just not sure what to do about it).

2. When I reply to PMs in the ShineBrowser window, it doesn't go through. I have to go to the actual site page to respond.

3. My PMs don't show up right away in the browser, and then I randomly get attacked with like, every message I've ever had, like the attached picture.

shinemodel.jpg
I also have a SplitCam question that I'm gonna sneak in since a lot of people in this thread use it - when I'm streaming with SplitCam, I have the main window, and then the small pop up window that stays open and shows me what my feed looks like. The pop up window disappears on me a lot though, is there a way to manually bring it up again?

Reactions: James_and_Aiden
There’s an option on the top right to enable/disable ‘Display New Message’.

This will stop this happening.

Sometimes when the messages aren’t going through, refreshing the Broadcaster page helps us and corrects the issue.

Ahhhh bless you, I didn't even notice this! Thank you! I will try refreshing next time it happens.

1. I got Stripchat and Chaturbate to work just fine, but I couldn't get MFC to go online. Their stream key looks really different than CB & Stripchat's, so I wasn't sure if I was even putting the right info in? (I think this is a problem on my side, just not sure what to do about it).
Please contact to our support team via email (which you used for ShineModel account). We will check your account and advise how to make MFC connect. There should be no problem with this.

2. When I reply to PMs in the ShineBrowser window, it doesn't go through. I have to go to the actual site page to respond.
Hmm... Does this happen with any particular camsite? Stripchat? We'll definitely check it out. Thank you for reporting.

3. My PMs don't show up right away in the browser, and then I randomly get attacked with like, every message I've ever had, like the attached picture.
@James_and_Aiden is absolutely right about the "new PM windows appearing" setting in the PMs column header.
By default this is disabled, but if enable, new conversations will appear in a collapsed form and will not suddenly overlap the main chat area.

Ok I am using shine browser and when I have a private on bongocams they say they can’t see me? But in free chat they can? Also my pm sometimes doesn’t go through I need to go to the site for reply

Reactions: ShineModel
when I have a private on bongocams they say they can’t see me? But in free chat they can?
Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 16.20.07.png
It's a bongamodels feature. They ignore video stream from OBS (or incoming stream from ShineModel) when going to private modes. It doesn't depend on browser.
You need to select a camera & mic in the bongamodels interface.
OBS virtual camera, for example.

Also my pm sometimes doesn’t go through I need to go to the site for reply

Can you tell us more about this? Is this happening on one site or for all sites? Any further information would help us reproduce and fix it. Thank you.

View attachment 87177
It's a bongamodels feature. They ignore video stream from OBS (or incoming stream from ShineModel) when going to private modes. It doesn't depend on browser.
You need to select a camera & mic in the bongamodels interface.
OBS virtual camera, for example.

Can you tell us more about this? Is this happening on one site or for all sites? Any further information would help us reproduce and fix it. Thank you.
Oh ok but I was with obs virtual camera so I am not sure why they couldn’t see me , this did happen with Stripchat I couldn’t send msg to them I had to go to the site for see the msg and for reply

I like Shine Browser but sometimes it has errors and that can be annoying. Once,I could not send a PM to a user on Chaturbate, the messages did not appear. Other time,people could not see me on Bongacams . I wish it was working well

I have a question , for models not for shine :) As i understand need to loggin all my sites paswords there, means shilne got my paswords and i need to trust them :happy: you girls and guys think is safe? im curious to try it also..

I have a question , for models not for shine :) As i understand need to loggin all my sites paswords there, means shilne got my paswords and i need to trust them :happy: you girls and guys think is safe? im curious to try it also..
Now this is a very good question ,I guess only by trying will know ,I will try it in few days from now and cross fingers but if its going to work as its advertised for me personally would be a game changer ...

I like Shine Browser but sometimes it has errors and that can be annoying. Once,I could not send a PM to a user on Chaturbate, the messages did not appear.

Chaturbate has recently a major upgrade. Visually it's almost the same, but there are a lot of changes inside.

And for the first few days after the update, it was unstable. We have noticed that some problems on Chaturbate disappear after you re-login to your Chaturbate account. These problems are independent of the browser used.

Other time,people could not see me on Bongacams . I wish it was working well

Regarding Bongacams, tell us in more detail in PM or Telegram what problem you have encountered, or when you run into this problem again. We will investigate and fix it if necessary.

ShineModel don't store or use your usernames and passwords on camsites in any way. Also, we strongly recommend using two-factor authentication on all sites you use.

About private and group chats on Bongamodels...

Private and group chats on Bongamodels don't use the video stream that passes through OBS. It has nothing to do with whether you use the ShineBrowser or not.

Therefore, it is important to correctly specify the camera and microphone in the «Stream settings» on BongaModel.

372d3a8532ef7a9357045.png

On the Bongamodels broadcast page in the lower right corner, check the "Stream settings".

a2ffb6d34eba516f5e1f6.png

Here you need to specify the desired camera and microphone.

‼️Attention.

We recommend that you specify the OBS virtual camera, as your real camera is already busy working in OBS.
If the real camera is busy (although it's on the list and can be selected), members may not see you - as most Windows webcam drivers don't allow multiple connections to the software.

Also if you are specifying your real microphone and in OBS you are using filters, then in privates and groups your microphone will be without these filters.

Last edited:
ShineModel don't store or use your usernames and passwords on camsites in any way. Also, we strongly recommend using two-factor authentication on all sites you use.
thanks now i saw we have two factor on stripchat too, ill make now then ill join also . :smuggrin:

I have been working with shinebrowser and I never had any problem about it we only give a stream key

For me send a lot msg the same to on stripchat and also on camsoda someone did request share a cam but I didn’t see it so I lost , I only saw when I went to the site but it was to late

Reactions: GoddessV
i tried it again and when I sent a PM on Stripchat,it appeared 4 times! So a "hello" appeared " hello hello hello hello" :(

Stripchat does not send (or render in PM chat) messages in PMs sometimes. Even if you send them through their interface. And when our browser sees that the message was not added it tries to send it again within 3 seconds. Three attempts.

However, we'll do more research to fix this issue.

For me send a lot msg the same to on stripchat and also on camsoda someone did request share a cam but I didn’t see it so I lost , I only saw when I went to the site but it was to late
8be2a797fc511776d1857.png

Camera share by member on a camsoda doesn't constitute an invitation to a private. It therefore appears as a notice in the main chat. But we'll try to make a new separate type of invitation to make it more visible.

Reactions: Harriett
8be2a797fc511776d1857.png

Camera share by member on a camsoda doesn't constitute an invitation to a private. It therefore appears as a notice in the main chat. But we'll try to make a new separate type of invitation to make it more visible.
Last time I got that msg says someone request a share cam but today I didn’t get anything, and please if you can try to make it more visible it will be nice, and stripchat get the messages but always get 4 msg at the same time and it’s not good

Stripchat does not send (or render in PM chat) messages in PMs sometimes. Even if you send them through their interface. And when our browser sees that the message was not added it tries to send it again within 3 seconds. Three attempts.

However, we'll do more research to fix this issue.
can you please explain to me how i can add mfc to shine? did worked for 30min then mfc was down and when to connect back wont let me anymore ..:(

can you please explain to me how i can add mfc to shine? did worked for 30min then mfc was down and when to connect back wont let me anymore ..:(

MFC had technical problems. - https://status.myfreecams.com/
Сheck your the stream key (just in case). Next time everything will work as it should.

• Helpful!
Reactions: anabeauty37
i tried it again and when I sent a PM on Stripchat,it appeared 4 times! So a "hello" appeared " hello hello hello hello" :(
This already fixed for stripchat in an update that just came out.
All you need to do to apply the update is to restart ShineBrowser.

Thanks for feedback!

Reactions: EvaRomania