AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
>>Please be aware it may be against the rules of most platforms to not be streaming the actual model.

Thanks James / Aiden..
A lot of your posts I've been reading around here, seem very useful.. So thanks for that.. It's appreciated.
And OK,, I'll add this to the already huge "I need to sort this out, before I press the Stream Button" list.. : )
I assume you mean model as in human.. cause from my perspective there will be a model on the stream, it just wont be human.
Atm I've only checked a few's rules with no issues, and the other mass ive not checked at all yet.

>>omg, 7 monitors !

I'm a computaholic. : (
Admittance is the first step to recovery? hehehe

no results?
sorry i can't really help with the product issue, i am just curious about this... and not trying to press the issues or create dramas.... are you still able to stream to stripchat and it's just broken or not streaming there? since the 17th of Feb? or no? trying to make sense of what is happening

no results?
We are currently preparing a big update. This is will improve the stability of work on strip chat (for new PMs), and also should solve the problem with chaturbate.

sorry i can't really help with the product issue, i am just curious about this... and not trying to press the issues or create dramas.... are you still able to stream to stripchat and it's just broken or not streaming there? since the 17th of Feb? or no? trying to make sense of what is happening
I didn't use it anymore because of errors

I have the update and stripchat still take me to the group mode not to the spy mode and bongocams still keep stream in free chat so not a lot help when we are in private sites and still has to go to every page for change to spymode , it’s easier just open a lot pages and stream like before , also when I use your browser I don’t know why but seems like someone is control my toy without I get tips

• Wat?!
Reactions: EvaRomania
I didn't use it anymore because of errors
i see, i know what they are attempting to do is hard, it's a lot of data to parse the data to scrape.. aka study, grab what is needed, and then put back down somewhere else. across several sites, and those sites changing all the time... if 1 person changes a code on strip.. it could mess it all up.... at least i assume this is what are doing... they pretty much have to be doing to get everything... unless they have some access to an API.. and with that i do not understand why each site doesn't provide an API for their chats.. but anyways..

my point is, if i am correct in the sense of how they are doing this... then it's a volatile way to begin with, and surely is a pain to get working 100%.. but i would expect more and at random, because sites DO change... please correct me @ShineModel if i am off basis in my assumptions, and again just wanting clarity!

have you checked the site records and matched with the tokens that you received? it could just be an error with the output, and would be best to check that before... does shinemodel control the vibrator program too?

oops didn't get quote @Harriett

i see, i know what they are attempting to do is hard, it's a lot of data to parse the data to scrape.. aka study, grab what is needed, and then put back down somewhere else. across several sites, and those sites changing all the time... if 1 person changes a code on strip.. it could mess it all up.... at least i assume this is what are doing... they pretty much have to be doing to get everything... unless they have some access to an API.. and with that i do not understand why each site doesn't provide an API for their chats.. but anyways..

my point is, if i am correct in the sense of how they are doing this... then it's a volatile way to begin with, and surely is a pain to get working 100%.. but i would expect more and at random, because sites DO change... please correct me @ShineModel if i am off basis in my assumptions, and again just wanting clarity!
Yes this is correct. This is a complex process. The sites do not have an API, and every change leads to big rework. We make some changes quickly, but some require a lot of time and tests.

Reactions: GoddessV and lotacy
have you checked the site records and matched with the tokens that you received? it could just be an error with the output, and would be best to check that before... does shinemodel control the vibrator program too?

oops didn't get quote @Harriett
Hi yes I did check and also when we get tips for the toy we get audio and my toy can be controlled for min if I leave it but I always switch off and after I switch on again and stop and sometimes it happen a lot in the same day, we have to download the extension and add to shine browser so it’s all in the browser when I use the chrome that doesn’t happen

Hi yes I did check and also when we get tips for the toy we get audio and my toy can be controlled for min if I leave it but I always switch off and after I switch on again and stop and sometimes it happen a lot in the same day, we have to download the extension and add to shine browser so it’s all in the browser when I use the chrome that doesn’t happen
the tokens are all there based on what the site says you received?

when was the last time you reboot computer? just to be 100% sure, lol.

if you have, it could *maybe* be something rogue stuck i chromium vram cache...
OR
assuming the toy is linked with a special ID keystring... that someone has yours or there is a mix up there...

while you reply i am going to double check how to access chromium memory page

the tokens are all there based on what the site says you received?

when was the last time you reboot computer? just to be 100% sure, lol.

if you have, it could *maybe* be something rogue stuck i chromium vram cache...
OR
assuming the toy is linked with a special ID keystring... that someone has yours or there is a mix up there...

while you reply i am going to double check how to access chromium memory page
Yes the tkns are all there I don’t have problems with that , just shinebrowser update every 1$ you earn so let’s say you earn 0.05 the browser doesn’t update.

MYes I always rebote my laptop and clean the cache but that happens always with my toy lol , doesn’t say anymore the toy just start working without anyone tip and without me lol .

lovense only works with our email and our password not key and I haven’t give the link for control the toy to anyone

Reactions: lotacy
Yes the tkns are all there I don’t have problems with that , just shinebrowser update every 1$ you earn so let’s say you earn 0.05 the browser doesn’t update.

MYes I always rebote my laptop and clean the cache but that happens always with my toy lol , doesn’t say anymore the toy just start working without anyone tip and without me lol .

lovense only works with our email and our password not key and I haven’t give the link for control the toy to anyone
okay, there is a deeper cache i was talking about.. disk cache.. umm, you can look in it, i don't want to cause you an inconvenience if it makes you re-enter some stuff that was stored, tho..... if you completely understand that might be possible, i'll show you how. and if you are careful you and pick and choose and see if any particular script is acting crazy...

basically looks like this , and the graphs on the right might be yellow or red indicating an issue.. if there is no issue it mightnot hurt to clean this cache.... since it sounds like there is an issue anyways. let me know if you'd rather wait for shinemodel or proceed :)
mwlHEdt.png

okay, there is a deeper cache i was talking about.. disk cache.. umm, you can look in it, i don't want to cause you an inconvenience if it makes you re-enter some stuff that was stored, tho..... if you completely understand that might be possible, i'll show you how. and if you are careful you and pick and choose and see if any particular script is acting crazy...

basically looks like this , and the graphs on the right might be yellow or red indicating an issue.. if there is no issue it mightnot hurt to clean this cache.... since it sounds like there is an issue anyways. let me know if you'd rather wait for shinemodel or proceed :)
mwlHEdt.png
Oh thank you but do I still need to do this even when I did resert all the pc and it did wipe all my stuff ?

Oh thank you but do I still need to do this even when I did resert all the pc and it did wipe all my stuff ?
this is a more advanced process, i'd have to give you a link that tells you how or you can find it, it's not a big secret.... i am just saying that it might wipe your shinemodel settings and you might have to put them all back in, *if* you invoke the wipe to everything.... you can try to look at first, and see if you notice the red colors on the graph which could indicate an issue....

@ShineModel -- is there any data stored diskcache for shinemodel configuration we could avoid here? -- assuming a bad stored character or setting isn't the cause of issue

but this is not the same as the "clean cache" you can get from the menu.. it's much deeper involved.

this is a more advanced process, i'd have to give you a link that tells you how or you can find it, it's not a big secret.... i am just saying that it might wipe your shinemodel settings and you might have to put them all back in, *if* you invoke the wipe to everything.... you can try to look at first, and see if you notice the red colors on the graph which could indicate an issue....

@ShineModel -- is there any data stored diskcache for shinemodel configuration we could avoid here? -- assuming a bad stored character or setting isn't the cause of issue

but this is not the same as the "clean cache" you can get from the menu.. it's much deeper involved.
Oh ok thank you , can you give me the link please? So I can have a look? Thank you

Oh ok thank you , can you give me the link please? So I can have a look? Thank you
yes mam.

basically skip the 1st part and just press F12 and go from there. basically start at #3.

remember if you follow all directions it will wipe all the cache, not saying it won't delete your shinemodel settings and you have to re-enter... so if you just look first and see the red on the right hand GRAPH, not necessarily the red filenames... but..just understand.. it's nothing BAD just might have to re-enter,.... *everything*

i am adding the spoiler incase anyone comes along later in the future lol
:)

yes mam.

basically skip the 1st part and just press F12 and go from there. basically start at #3.

remember if you follow all directions it will wipe all the cache, not saying it won't delete your shinemodel settings and you have to re-enter... so if you just look first and see the red on the right hand GRAPH, not necessarily the red filenames... but..just understand.. it's nothing BAD just might have to re-enter,.... *everything*

i am adding the spoiler incase anyone comes along later in the future lol
:)
Thank you so much with your help I will try to do that and I will try to remember haha 😂

Thank you so much with your help I will try to do that and I will try to remember haha 😂
you're welcome, hope it fixes it. it would make sense that something is wrong in the cache if the update didn't apply correctly.

let the thread know how it turns out? also i wouldn't do this on your normal browser, you may lose a lot more than just the shinemodel..

in the event of a catastrophic error i would suggest reinstalling shinemodel, ya know, incase this deletes the actual scripts it uses, too. :)
because it seriously could!

you're welcome, hope it fixes it. it would make sense that something is wrong in the cache if the update didn't apply correctly.

let the thread know how it turns out? also i wouldn't do this on your normal browser, you may lose a lot more than just the shinemodel..

in the event of a catastrophic error i would suggest reinstalling shinemodel, ya know, incase this deletes the actual scripts it uses, too. :)
because it seriously could!
Oh I was doing now but do I need to open in shinebrowser is it? I did in the chrome and I have anything in red

Yes I was looking now on shine browser and I don’t have any red

i wish i could see the screen, LOL, uhh.. you did all the steps to refresh holding CTRL right? and clicking disable cache before this?

if so, is the lovesense on i wonder if you turn it on and see if something activates? while you are doing this you can press Shift+escape to get task manager

ugh well it cut off my screenshot, but make sure you select the follownif from right clicking in the task manager (probably some overkill but we will see what is happening)

Javascript memory
Sqllite memory
file descriptors

and see what happens when the lovesense toy runs!!!

Attachments

• 1614685615887.png
    1614685615887.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 5
i wish i could see the screen, LOL, uhh.. you did all the steps to refresh holding CTRL right? and clicking disable cache before this?

if so, is the lovesense on i wonder if you turn it on and see if something activates? while you are doing this you can press Shift+escape to get task manager

ugh well it cut off my screenshot, but make sure you select the follownif from right clicking in the task manager (probably some overkill but we will see what is happening)

Javascript memory
Sqllite memory
file descriptors

and see what happens when the lovesense toy runs!!!
Thank you I haven’t done all the steps yet I just looked and I didn’t had any red so I didn’t finish yet

Thank you I haven’t done all the steps yet I just looked and I didn’t had any red so I didn’t finish yet
okay, well once you get ready and have that task manager from inside shine browser opened.. i would totally turn the toy on , see if it actives,, and what starts moving around on the graphs :)

for clarification, you can resize this... and this is a screenshot that hopefully stays put!

i am thinking the Javascript memory will be be the one going awry, however we will wait and see??!just make sure you view the first window as well, with the cache information!

6doxEQ7.png