AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ShineModel is a free service that allows you to manage chats and broadcasts of several webcam sites in one window. (Launched in q4 2019)
three.en.dc357dce.png

ImShineModel.com

Currently the following sites are supported: Bongacams, Chaturbate, MyFreeCams, Stripchat, CamSoda (the list of sites will be supplemented).

What gives the use of ShineModel:
All chats and requests for privates / groups are combined on one page - the risk of missing a message from a member is reduced, and there is no need to have many monitors to separate chats on the screen.
Only one video stream is sent - there is no longer a need to use paid restreaming services. You send a video stream to the ShineModel server - our servers send it to the necessary webcam sites in the best possible and stable quality.
Working with private messages (PM) in a single and understandable way - PM from all sites look and work the same.
Translation of messages directly in the chat - for this you just need to click on the message translation icon, and you will see both the original message and the translation.
Tracking your income - you can clearly see how much you earned in the past and current hour / day, incl. for each of the webcams. Thus, in real time (without exhausting calculations), you can assess the need or sufficiency of working time and / or actions taken to activate members.
The browser has a built-in ShineProxy - there is no need to search, purchase and configure a working proxy or VPN in order to open camsites blocked in the country.
Browser Extensions - in ShineBrowser you can use any extensions created for Google Chrome. For example, the Lovense extension is installed, configured and used as in your previous browser.

Here we are ready to answer your questions.
Suggestions and wishes are welcomed.
i am very excited and ready to use this service. i have accounts at all 6 of the coin based services. i know how to get the brodcasting keys but do i have to go to each site to hit the brodcast button? i have lots of questions. my ig is coraholiday2020

Reactions: ShineModel
i know how to get the brodcasting keys but do i have to go to each site to hit the brodcast button?
No you don't need to hit broadcast button on each of the sites, it will happen automatically.

i have lots of questions. my ig is coraholiday2020
You can ask your questions here, or contact our support by mail or via telegram messenger. We will be happy to answer all your questions.

hi jessica, do u use this site? im looking to get feedback its like a godsent.... cora
I do. I use it anytime I stream! I don't make a ton of money streaming so it's not an everyday thing. However I did use it as recent as last week! The support is amazing as well on Telegram. Highly recommend. Feel free to use my referral link in my signature :)

i see there is allots of posts in January and about this and then things just stopped? is this still a current service????
I use it since a long time and it works very well
The Support is very helpful on Telegram ,he even helped with settings on OBS and Lovense extension that can look complicated for some models as me.
Shine browser is wonderful

Reactions: NotYou
Hello,
I've been trying to download this for about a week, but every time I do, the installer freezes, says it's not able to download, and then closes. I deleted the installer and am now trying to reinstall it, but I'm not able to log into my account. It says I need email verification, but I am not receiving the emails. I made a second account with Gmail just in case it was an issue with Yahoo, but now I am not receiving either of them. Is there a way I can fix this? I really want to use this!

Hello,
I've been trying to download this for about a week, but every time I do, the installer freezes, says it's not able to download, and then closes. I deleted the installer and am now trying to reinstall it, but I'm not able to log into my account. It says I need email verification, but I am not receiving the emails. I made a second account with Gmail just in case it was an issue with Yahoo, but now I am not receiving either of them. Is there a way I can fix this? I really want to use this!
Please contact our support team. By mail or via telegram messenger (real time is better). We will definitely solve your problem!

Reactions: EvaRomania
Hi when you will add streamate? And flirt4free? I have stoped using the browser until you add those sites its not worth for me doing all the token sites when only 1 works for me thanks

I use it since a long time and it works very well
The Support is very helpful on Telegram ,he even helped with settings on OBS and Lovense extension that can look complicated for some models as me.
Shine browser is wonderful
thank u eva... could i hit u up on sm if i had more model type questions? i want to like this program so much. i was all set up to go with splitcam but u have to have all the windows open with 2 screens. im a bbw model and new full time and this site is a god send

This is a pretty cool tool. I've used for a few sessions now and it has been pretty handy. Especially for setting up the stream. I like how you can connect your OBS and remain offline while setting up the apps & bots. Managing the PMs in the little chat windows is also handy. The CB way of managing PMs is a pain and easy to get lost. The one weird thing is how you have to run the Shine broadcast page and have whatever cam site open in another window/tab. I get why you need this, but I was hoping that Shine would eliminate the need for this.

@ShineModel I did run into one problem today. After logging in to the Shine broadcast page and opening the CB broadcast page, any text I entered in the chat displayed in the Shine chat window but was not entered into the CB chat. The text was put into the chat text box in the CB broadcast page and I had to hit send over there. Same for PMs. This was working the previous 2 sessions.

Other than that, this is pretty cool.

The one weird thing is how you have to run the Shine broadcast page and have whatever cam site open in another window/tab. I get why you need this, but I was hoping that Shine would eliminate the need for this.
We don't store logins and passwords of models on camsites, so you need to open them in separate tabs. In addition, sometimes you need to configure something on the camsite itself and a separate tab is convenient in this case.

I did run into one problem today. After logging in to the Shine broadcast page and opening the CB broadcast page, any text I entered in the chat displayed in the Shine chat window but was not entered into the CB chat. The text was put into the chat text box in the CB broadcast page and I had to hit send over there. Same for PMs. This was working the previous 2 sessions.
Already fixed in the current update. Just restart ShineBrowser.

Reactions: blayze_noir
Hello, i dont have OBS, is this going to work without OBS or split camming? Also i share my social medias on chaturbate, is shinemodel broadcast page will allow me to continue sharing my social medias?

Hello, i dont have OBS, is this going to work without OBS or split camming?
Hello. You will need OBS or any other software that sends a video stream via RTMP.

Also i share my social medias on chaturbate, is shinemodel broadcast page will allow me to continue sharing my social medias?
With ShineModel you are not limited in any way to use the functionality of any of the supported camsites. But of course you have to consider the rules of any of the sites you work on

I just installed this yesterday, and tried to use it for MyFreeCams and Stripchat, and I don't know what I did wrong...but I never got the ONE window to 'start broadcasting' on both sites. I opened up MFC in one tab, and still had to open a second tab for SC. So I ended up not camming on MFC at all, and only camming on Stripchat.

I just installed this yesterday, and tried to use it for MyFreeCams and Stripchat, and I don't know what I did wrong...but I never got the ONE window to 'start broadcasting' on both sites. I opened up MFC in one tab, and still had to open a second tab for SC. So I ended up not camming on MFC at all, and only camming on Stripchat.
I am sure that they can help you by Telegram.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Last edited:
Tbh I'm probably about to give up on token sites, but I wanted to give this a try to split Stripchat and MyFreeCams. I'd been looking to see if anyone had done a YouTube video explaining how to use Shine Model yet, but couldn't find anything. I guess I'll have to sign up for Telegram to get someone to help me.

Tbh I'm probably about to give up on token sites, but I wanted to give this a try to split Stripchat and MyFreeCams. I'd been looking to see if anyone had done a YouTube video explaining how to use Shine Model yet, but couldn't find anything. I guess I'll have to sign up for Telegram to get someone to help me.

We designed the ShineModel interface so that it tells you step by step what you need to do for the initial setup. So it shouldn't be so complicated that a video tutorial is needed.

Also, if you still have any questions, you can text us (yes, better via Telegram - we try to answer as quickly as possible there)

We designed the ShineModel interface so that it tells you step by step what you need to do for the initial setup. So it shouldn't be so complicated that a video tutorial is needed.

Also, if you still have any questions, you can text us (yes, better via Telegram - we try to answer as quickly as possible there)

Thanks. I must've done something wrong then, because I installed Shine browser a while ago and attempted to use it on both Stripchat and MFC, and couldn't get it to work. I actually did just sign up for Telegram and sent you a message just now. But I won't be getting on cam until 11 PM EST tonight, though, because I'm watching Chicago Med/Fire/P.D. until then. :)

I do use it for those sites. 🙂

Do you happen to know what bitrate you have your OBS software set for...for MFC and Stripchat? I'm getting a "low bitrate" warning.