AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Short hair and caming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2022
So I'm just wondering almost all the girls I see who cam have long hair.
Do you think guys who come to see cam girls prefer long hair as its more girly?
Of do you think it does not matter

i have cammed with short hair, long hair, buzzed hair, and medium hair and consider myself successful. with that, i personally make more than i did when it was above my shoulders. i know there is some evolutionary psychology behind that and there have been studies conducted that show most men are more attracted to longer hair: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26190549/

but im keeping my hair long from here on out. i know the first thing i do when i retire is to cut my hair short. i hate the upkeep of long hair compared.

I shall have to keep growing mine :) I had been wondering about hair extensions to make the process fastsr

In my experience, there has been no difference going from below breast length to over shoulders.
Even a regular that specifically requested hair fetish shows still take me private. Id recommend to do whatever you prefer and makes you feel happy!

just my 2 cents but I think short hair can be awesome
totally agree with ^ this, I don't have a preference either way but I have followed some absolutely stunning models with short hair.
It would not put me off at all if a model with long hair cut it short, nor if a short-haired model grew it long (or anywhere in between).
Ultimately, I think you will feel more comfortable wearing it how you want to, and that comfort will be evident in your self-confidence - which for many, is far more attractive anyway than outright appearance.

I think it depends on the men that get into your room. I don't think that it would be such a difference between short and long hair, but I have longer hair and I never had problems in regards to this

I "prefer" long hair (But, hey, before finding cam sites, I thought that I had a "thing" for Asian women, turns out my "thing" may well be for Latinas :rofl: ), having said that, I have seen many attractive women with short hair. In fact a beautiful voluptuous model with long dark hair whom I occasionally visited in the past, I recently discovered now has her hair slightly above shoulder length. nicely styled, and she is gorgeous!

I guess it is like breast size or shape, it is not so much the breasts that appeal to me (us) it is the *person* to whom the breasts (or hair in this case) are attached that is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.