AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I ignore/forget about this person or do something (report)?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So this is a little weird one and for right now I am unsure what to do.

So this person called Sasha (and then followed by numbers) is (imo) clearly just posing. In the person's profile, they are set to female gender (nothing odd there, since the name somewhat implies they are one) but they have had photos of a model you can find plastered all over the internet/google. Also, they had a stock photo of a child in their profile - presumably pretending it is their kid. I don't know, but that was the only thing I could think of that wasn't sinister.

I reported this person to CB - mainly for the child photo because it's just fucked up. It had a big watermark across the damn photo for christ's sake.
They got banned. They made a new account with the same name but different numbers. Again, I saw them, reported them because they were using the exact same photos (3 to be exact).
This seemed to happen a total of 4 or 5 times I do believe.

CB was great and did ban instantly but he/she somehow constantly made a new account. The same name "Sasha" followed by m=numbers, every time.
I didn't see this person for a while but I just did now in a room, the two biggest giveaways, for me was "she" always does the same thing when they come into the room "hi PM" but using very big, specific images to grab attention. This person never deviates from that same strategy. And then, of course, the name was the biggest giveaway. I checked the profile and, they don't have the child photo their now BUT they do have that same female model from the internet (2 of them) and then another one of another woman's breasts.

The original two photos are the same woman: one is found when you reverse image search, the other is not.
This new photo is, once again, found in a reverse image search.

Now, I am curious about what to do? Should I report again because this person is definitely suspect and wrong, but the reason for being able to report last time was the child image.. this time it's obviously different. What would I even say? "Hey CB, this is clearly a guy pretending to be a woman and using fake photos to pretend they are a model for their own sick fetish/fantasy"...

What would you ladies and gents do, if anything? Sorry for the wording and such, it's almost 1 am and I am tired.

In short, I agree with @Mila_ and say mind your own business.

A little more in depth, I'm assuming this is a member in a model's room? If so, why even bother looking at the member? Wasted time, effort, and trouble. In the four years I've been a member, I've only ever looked at another member's profile/account maybe four or five times. No need to. Even if they're doing something completely annoying to me, I won't.

Now, if you're a moderator, it might make tiny bit more sense to possibly look at the account given their behaviour. But, even then, I don't think it warrants it.

Ask yourself what benefit you get from looking at another's profile that you can't determine from their actions in the room? Don't say the answer here, this is you asking you to help you analyse something and trying to put your mind at ease.

In short, I agree with @Mila_ and say mind your own business.
Pretty much this as well. When you find yourself wrapped up in the workings of the cam site beyond “hey I enjoy watching this model” and feel the need to report and intervene and if it doesn’t work at first attempt, you’re too involved.

Just let it go and focus on what you DO enjoy about using the site.

Wow that was pretty rude. Plenty of other ways offer the opinion.

I call my style tart-tongue-in-cheek, it's not for everyone but I do draw an ardent fanbase :D
Also I have been a cam model for way too long in too crowded rooms to spot the drama queen member in the room instantly, you will learn in time. Teacher pets, nosy neighbours, rule obsessed party poopers, icky fink crybabies. They get no sympathy from me. OP being so blasé about bothering support to ban other members from the platform who did nothing to him and complaining not enough is being done... dead giveaway. Turn your head and he will be reporting YOUR room next.

Last edited:
I call my style tart-tongue-in-cheek, it's not for everyone but I do draw an ardent fanbase :D
Also I have been a cam model for way too long in too crowded rooms to spot the drama queen member in the room instantly, you will learn in time. Teacher pets, nosy neighbours, rule obsessed party poopers, icky fink crybabies. They get no sympathy from me. OP being so blasé about bothering support to ban other members from the platform who did nothing to him and complaining not enough is being done... dead giveaway. Turn your head and he will be reporting YOUR room next.

All good, I do agree with minding his own business. Not cool about the kid pic but it’s clearly a fake profile.

Was already fighting with in-laws yesterday so mood was set to nuclear when I read it lol. Sorry Mila!

There's tons of dudes who get their jollies pretending to be a woman on the internet. As long as they're not also scamming people, it's annoying but harmless. I definitely agree that a picture of a child shouldn't be on an adult site, but now that they've created an account without that, 🤷‍♀️.

All good, I do agree with minding his own business. Not cool about the kid pic but it’s clearly a fake profile.

Was already fighting with in-laws yesterday so mood was set to nuclear when I read it lol. Sorry Mila!

I am subtle as a sack of bricks so I do get on people's nerves sometimes xD

Yeah kid pic sucks, but apparently CB did ban all those bios. He is now looking to ban someone who doesn't have kid pictures on their bio simply because he suspects it's the same member.

In hindsight sure I should have shot them an email, but as you all know they would take forever to respond.
However, I will do as you all suggested and just leave be. I don't mind.

And if you knew me in real life @Mila_ I can assure you I am no goody two shoes. But there are certain things I will deem as fucked up, like this, where the person could end up doing the exact same.
I guess in future I will do as suggested and keep my nose out :p

Also for the record, I genuinely prefer "direct" rather than people beating around the bush, so I actually appreciate your straight to the point, no shoveling, responses.
Anywho, let's not turn this into some ridiculous or pointless argument (things easily turn to them from), since it was just a question/inquiry on what to do and not intended as anything more.

But I appreciate everyone's unanimous decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.