AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I personal army?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2010
www.penisland.eu
So a girl I know through a friend of a friend - no sexual feelings just someone I see now and again out and about and at the same parties. Don't really know anything about her tbh.

She put as her FB status "Waiting waiting waiting"
And coz I'm a troll I commented:
"Pregnant/Not pregnant that blue lines a bitch eh?"

So now I'm unfriended which is not a problem but then some guy messaged me "Fuck off putting that sort of thing on her wall".
No idea who he is and I know he doesn't know me.

Should I bother my arse fucking up his day by getting a personal army on his FB for the lulz?

Do you really have nothing better to do with your time?

Well, I've just been for a 25 mile bike ride and now I'm reviewing a friends CV so she can get a job nearer to home :)

To be honest, I wouldn't. Simply because you have to remember, the personal army can turn on you.

Runts said:
copypasta
Really? I didn't peg Mark as a copypasta guy.

don't understand the whole copypasta thing, is it meant to be funny? I don't really think it's trolling either because it's not offensive...if you don't know it's copypasta it just makes you think the OP is an idiot lol.

I guess I am too old I don't understand what the fuck this guy is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.